Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be any MLP character, which character would you be?

SpittyPie2005

Honestly, I'd be Smolder. She's pretty much me, just in dragon form. Sure, Yona is my favourite of the Student Six and I can relate to her as well, but I smash things all the time that doesn't sound right.. and I'd rather have a chance to breathe fire and fly.

See the source image

• Brohoof 2

I’d want to be a changeling for the abilities alone, so I might as well be royalty, too. So that leaves either Chrysalis or Thorax, but Chrissy is a statue at the moment and Thorax actually has friends, so I’m going to go with Thorax. 

• Brohoof 3

Imagine actually being Derpy! The popularity! The fan screams! :yeahno:

I would be Princess Celestia. She seems to be able to do so much more than were were ever able to see. The opportunities! The power! The endless life! Yea, I'd be her.

• Brohoof 4

I would be Sunset seeing as I relate to her on a personal level. Good thing my project will allow me to do just that--within reason of course--once it's finished.

• Brohoof 2

How has no one said Discord yet. We're talking unlimited powers, getting to do whatever you want at the snap of your fingers with no consequences. :maud: 

I'm actually going to go with a choice many will surely find bizarre and say King Sombra. No, not because I want to be dead (or "dead"), but because being a shadow would be really freaking cool and I'd love to get creative with how I could actually use my powers for good. I'd also love to be Princess Luna, since I have all too much familiarity with late-night work and struggling to fit in. 

• Brohoof 2

Probably Moondancer because, unlike Twilight, I would not want to be in a management position or go fight various enemies. However, like Twilight, in that world I would be reading a lot of books (I read quite a lot of books when I did not have a PC and later a laptop).

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Best bug horse.

670f45398f011cf021e7209a9087673d--queen-chrysalis-chrysalis-mlp.jpg

That way I could be her and anypony else I wanted. It's an absolute win. 

3 hours ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

Yeah...I could use a dose of that..

Not bug horse. Bug Waifu.

AYYYY

You two know what's good x3

But yis, either Chrysalis or uh...maybe Sunset Shimmer.

Hell, maybe even Celestia if only to fix my fear of dying x-x

4 minutes ago, fare67t said:

AYYYY

You two know what's good x3

I find every Changeling attractive (except Ocellus, she cute but she's underage, THAT'S ILLEGAL!)

I feel like I could make a meme about this...

Random MLP Fan: Which character would you wanna be?
Everyone talking over each other: Rainbow Dash! Chrysalis! Luna! Celestia! Twilight! Applejack! Fluttershy!
Me yelling across the room: SMOLDER!!

• Brohoof 1