Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP FIM Characters could you beat in a fight? Share your tier list!

phantompone1148

• The title was changed to Which MLP FIM Characters could you beat in a fight? Share your tier list!

Hey there!

I moved your topic over to Sugarcube Corner since it does talk about MLP FIM, but not the show directly. I also altered your title for it to be more inclusive! Wouldn't it be sweet to see others' tier lists? Do you have the template for this tier list still? I would really love to share mine, though I do have to agree with yours. Snails would be down and out in almost an instant. I actually think Maud should be higher up. 

...Awww why put Mistmane...? That's not right... :(

(edited)
1 hour ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Wouldn't it be sweet to see others' tier lists? Do you have the template for this tier list still? I would really love to share mine, though I do have to agree with yours.

Basically, I went to MLP character teir list and renamed the teirs

Edited by phantompone1148

well this is a teir list I didn't think I'd see :P 

generally agree, although putting Yona alongside a red dragon? And Maneiac would've been a doddle if it wasn't for Humdrum (friggin humdrum). Celano isn't quite at Starswirl or Starlight level either.

I'm just not seeing any ordinary human having the upper hand against "the pony of shadows" or god help me "Tempest", Jesus Tempest should be in the "I'm dead column" along with most the ponies that you think only have the upper hand lol

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, phantompone1148 said:

Why did you put Fluttershy in the “I’m Dead” section?

in the instance she does fight, the main one id disagree with is thinking you have the upper hand on Neighsay just bc you don't like him, he's a unicorn... He has literal magic aside from the fact that he's a literal horse to begin with, idk if any of you have ever been kicked by a horse but you may be overestimating yourselves all the way around, "I'm gonna beat s horse in a fist fight", in an open field? Idts

And I just want to know what world your living in that you think you would "have an advantage against Tempest" she has  physical resolve higher than most Earth ponies and can still blast you with magical anomalies y'all are to funny

An actual honest display of what would happen if you fought flying horses that can use their momentum and horses that can use literal magic, oooh look what I did on accident though, I put the pony I don't like in ponies I could beat bc that's how logic works lol, I'm not going to talk tough guy here but even martial experience isn't going to give you the upper hand against a literal horse especially one that can fly and use magic... 

And honestly silver stream, neighsay, Trixie and sunset should all be higher taking their insecurities/personal flaws out of the way, I've seen rarity get her hooves dirty to so there's really no telling, and what you gonna do to Yona, gonna go beat up a Yak, girl causes earthquakes when she hops, it's like reality sets in 3.5 these characters ",sho will" lol they'd whoop you man xD

my-image.png

Edited by Spook Conundrum

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...