• How ya doin'?
    • Buck off, Clarity >:C
  2. 2. Random polls, right?

• RIGHT!
    • So, uh...
    • Cows.
  3. 3. Last question. Are fries good?

• Buck yeah.
    • No, junk foods are disgusting and so are you.
    • As long as it's not from McDonalds.

Not sure if a topic like this has been posted before. Searched, but no cigar. Ah well.

So just tell us who your favorite character is out of everything you've watched, read, or even made yourself. It just has to be fictional, or a character that's fictionalized but is actually real, like this guy here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mreH9_xzobo

Something like that.

Anyway, my favorite character constantly changes depending on which fandom I am in at the current time. Before I watched a certain anime, my favorite show was MLP and I was obsessing over Orangesexy. Damn girl, you're hot.

5BDx6o4.png

As of right now, Akemi Homura from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica is my waifu!!! <3

Surprising, I know. You probably can't tell from my avatar and username.

Just look at her. Even if you have no idea what I'm talking about... admit it, she's bucking gorgeous.

img-2304169-2-p49vJPG.png

*sways on spot*

img-2304169-3-b8FQKRu.png

*ahem*

So, uh... right. What's yours?

Edited by Akemi Homura
  • Brohoof 8

Well, of course Rarity is my all time favorite, there's so much to love about her with personality, grace, and talents.

Aside from MLP, I also love Raven from teen titans, as she's very dark, awesome, and very adorable when she tries to hide any feelings or emotions.

Another all time favorite has to be wander from wander over yonder, I take inspiration from him to be as happy and friendly as possible.

I got so many more, but those are my tops.

I'm really into Mami from Madoka Magica:

Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-Maho-Shojo-Mad

Twilight Sparkle from MLP:

FD6Vgv9uNYs.jpg

Levi from Attack On Titan (I also really like Armin, Eren, and Mikasa):

387px-Levi_in_anime.png

Out of all three, Levi is probably my favorite though. 

• Brohoof 2

I would say Twilight but it seems boring to pick an MLP character.

So I'll go with Nightcrawler from Wolverine and the X-Men, that was probably my favorite of his incarnations.

char_5005.jpg

Yusei Fudo from Yugioh 5D's was an awesome character as well. It almost made up for the extremely stupid premise. Almost.

Rarity, doy! :D

I got dem shirts, them stickers, them brushables, them blind bags, them EQG dolls, them plushies, them necklaces, them Butterfly Wings dolls, dat guitar, that wallpaper, that Windows 7 theme, that Google Chrome theme, that phone screensaver, all dat nifty stuff.

Oh, and I'm only going to be adding on to my huge Rarity shrine  :catface: 

yee_haw_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d757exi.png

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, there are soooo many characters that I've thoroughly enjoyed over the years. It's almost like a limitless list that just keeps growing. Picking just one is too hard, it's like asking a blind person what their favorite color is.

I suppose if I took everything into account I know about each character, and not including FIM ponies, Sylvanas Windrunner would stand out the most because of all the interest I've had in the lore behind her and everything.

20140204023913a0dp8u2wnxg0xjtm.jpg

I don't think anyone else on my list has that amount of lore to them, not even Samus Aran who has always been one of my top favorite characters since I was very young and played the first Metroid on the NES. But believe me, there are TONS more that I couldn't put in any kind of order so this is just really how I'm feeling at this very moment.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, there are soooo many characters that I've thoroughly enjoyed over the years. It's almost like a limitless list that just keeps growing. Picking just one is too hard, it's like asking a blind person what their favorite color is.

I suppose if I took everything into account I know about each character, and not including FIM ponies, Sylvanas Windrunner would stand out the most because of all the interest I've had in the lore behind her and everything.

20140204023913a0dp8u2wnxg0xjtm.jpg

I don't think anyone else on my list has that amount of lore to them, not even Samus Aran who has always been one of my top favorite characters since I was very young and played the first Metroid on the NES. But believe me, there are TONS more that I couldn't put in any kind of order so this is just really how I'm feeling at this very moment.

Speaking of WoW, who doesn't love the story behind this guy?

wrath_of_the_lich_king.jpg

And if you play WoW you probably recognize who my forum name is named after. His dialogue is awesome

Of any 'Show'? In that case, I'll choose this funny looking guy!

strongbad.jpg

"The word technology means magic. It's basically anything that's really cool that you don't know how it works."

Oh Strong Bad, why did you have to stop answering emails? I remember enjoying watching this guy and the rest of the Homestar Runner crew back in high school, it's such a shame they put that site on hiatus. I'd love to see them make a comeback... and possibly finish level 10 of stinkoman.

• Brohoof 2

For My Little Pony, it should go without saying. Twilight is best pony.

post-6104-0-42128000-1392349870_thumb.png

She is my waifu. ^^

DashForever recently got me into Puella Magi Madoka Magica. While I haven't finished it yet, my favorite character is none other than the lovely Sayaka Miki. She's endearing, cute, has great fashion sense, and an elegant weapon.

post-6104-0-95668400-1392350249_thumb.png

Star Trek has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I grew up on both The Next Generation during its original run and reruns of The Original Series. TOS is my favorite of every series, and Scotty is my favorite character. He's a lovable, Scottish engineer who enjoys his whiskey and knows how to fight.

"It's green."

• Brohoof 4

Gonna have to go with my boy Shinji Ikari. I have mentioned elsewhere that Neon Genesis Evangelion is my favorite work of fiction in any medium, and it's only fitting that I select the star of the piece. This kid led me through what was the most emotionally exhausting ride I've ever been on, and I can't thank him enough.

img-2304691-1-Ikari-Shinji-shinji-ikari-

To get one thing straight, just because I class him as a favorite does not mean I necessarily admire him as a person. He may look perfectly friendly and inoffensive, but he's...uh...got issues. I'd rather not go into detail in case people here have not seen the show, which is likely. So I'm just gonna leave it there.

No, wait, I'm not. Even among those who have seen it, there's a common complaint about him is that he's a total "wuss," though I suppose wussyness is relative considering most sane people would have reservations about piloting giant death machines against Eldritch Abominations that apparently want to wipe out humanity. The fact that Shinji chooses to get in the robot again and again, despite his plethora of psychological problems and understandable misgivings, means that he's got a bigger set of balls than most 14 year olds. But I'm rambling now and I'm pretty sure you don't care.

Next I will highlight a character that has more recently entered the pantheon of favorites. She's already been mentioned by the OP but she will be mentioned again because no thread can have too much HomuHomu.

img-2304691-2-homura1.gif

She's awesome. There is not much else to be said.

Edited by Rudy Redlin
  • Brohoof 2

I really have way to many favorites and I have such a deep emotional connection with them all. I'll just mention a few

Twig from Edge Chronicles 

Twig.jpg

The Edge Chronicles was the first books series I've ever read all the way through. I loved them so much and Twig was one of the characters that I just loved with all my heart. I felt connected with him and still do. I don't remember much from the series except the amazing art work in it by Chris Riddell. Thought it's a kids series I would read it again if I could find it and I highly suggest it to anyone. The books are beautifully written and really create a world of their own. Anyways back to Twig. His character is young and brave and he seeks out to find the answers he wants to know. He's an awesome character. (if you have read the books message me I must meet more fans)

Then there is Wally West from YJ and all the comics. I just love his personality and I'll admit it... He's hot okay. I've always loved speedsters and Wally is just amazing and fun. (Barry Allen is also just amazing)

I was going to put Fluttershy but idk I feel like everyone might be posting about ponies.I wanted to do something a bit different.

Well here we go, they aren't in any particular order. 

So, first i'm gonna say Pinkie and rarity :3 

Sherlock and Watson are also a duo that I love, my favorite are the ones played by Benedict and Martin Freeman. 

I can't miss out the doctor, he is a character that you just gotta love. 

Oh and as a n honorable mention: Luna and Discord  :)

There are many video game characters such as kirby that I love but id be here all day listing them.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope it's okay to post to this thread, it's a wee bit old.

I don't have a one single favorite character of all time but I've got several I'm crazy about.

ANY Madoka character, Crona from Soul Reaper, Light Yagami from Death Note and several other Death Note characters, most Silent Hill characters ... so many. Hamlet, prince of Denmark. Luna Lovegood.

Sorry, my affections for fictional characters are all over the place. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

20121017-mindy-kaling-picture-02-x306-13

I don't really know of many people that know this show but I absolutely love the character Mindy Kaling from The Mindy Project (character has the same name as the actress, by the way) because she just reminds me of myself so much. She's quite sassy and quick witted and often says and does things without thinking of the consequences :D

Kelly_kapoor.jpg

Kelly Kapoor in The Office is another of my favourite characters and some of the stuff she says is fantastic. Kelly Kapoor is definitely my waifu.

I'll stick a few on here.

Start off with a badass.

final_gokaichange__gokaired_by_dragonrup

Then this guy too

the_original_red_ranger__jason_lee_scott

And this guy

Det-Elliot-Stabler-law-and-order-svu-267

Whole cast counts

MV5BMTc3MjEwMTc5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ2

And since everyone is adding from MLP, I'll do that too.

moustache_pinkie_pie_by_jackos92-d5posyw

Oh man, I have so many favorites. It'd take me too long to post them all, so I'll just post 3 random favorites of mine just for the heck of it.

1. Twilight Sparkle

twilight_sparkle_vector_by_ancientkale-d

2. Edward Elric

ed_portrait.jpg

3. Uchiha Itachi

Itachi_uchiha-1.jpg

Coop from Megas XLR, he's basically me, but with a giant robot, and weight

img-2304282-1-megas_xlr___coop_1_by_thef

Omg, I love Megas!!!  But I would have to say that my favorite character ever has to be Vash The Stampede from Trigun.  What?  You don't know what trigun is?  I disown you.

Vash_the_stampede_by_dacoolstas.png

• Brohoof 1