Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

favorite mane 6 character

miu

hi :-) its been a while! i was wondering what is everyones favorite mane 6 character? and why? is there any rarity and applejack lovers cause i rarely see them

my favorites are twilight, rainbow dash, and applejack! i relate to rainbow and twilight a lot. applejack has a very nice design and shes super cool!

i obviously like the others too!:hug_day:

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is Applejack! I love how strong and truly caring she is, she's the backbone of her friendships and incredibly reliable. She doesn't always handle her anger the best, but at the end of the day it's just because she cares so much it gets the better of her sometimes. I also grew up on a farm where my grandmother was my primary caretaker, so I really relate to her. ♥

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

When I first watched the show I liked Fluttershy since I was also a really shy kid, but lately I've really been gravitating towards Rarity! I think it's fun how dramatic she is, in such a theatrical way without being a diva or anything. She's so creative and artistic, which I love seeing. She really does so effortlessly embody her element of generosity, too.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1