Sketches i did in school

dedacct6

This is just a bunch of random drawings i made in school because I got bored so i stared to draw then came out with these little gems

Random OC

post-15561-0-53353600-1381270252_thumb.jpg

Casual pony...

post-15561-0-67881600-1381270256_thumb.jpg

Rainbow Dash?

post-15561-0-69234300-1381270261_thumb.jpg

Twilight Sparkle....i think ^_^

post-15561-0-81566500-1381270264_thumb.jpg

I don't know...some sort of tree thing... :huh:

post-15561-0-19361600-1381270268_thumb.jpg

hope you like these... and these are only sketches and doodles so there isn't reason to critisize these, i made them five/ ten minutes or even less. *except for the tree...thingy*

• Brohoof 15

These are good for little sketches. I like your style. Your proportions could use some work but that'll come with practice. I have to say I like the first one the most, I like the simple cell shading and the hard corners.

• Brohoof 1

Dang, 5-10 minutes? Pretty fast, and well done for such a short time. I mean they're not perfect of course and have some flaws, but they're pretty minor flaws. Overall really good.

Much better then me ;p,

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

These are good for little sketches. I like your style. Your proportions could use some work but that'll come with practice. I have to say I like the first one the most, I like the simple cell shading and the hard corners.

Sigh >_> i haven't gotten mad at a critic in quite a long time... but this is rediculous I BLATANTLY said in the discription and I quote "there isn't reason to criticize these I made them in 5/10 minutes or even less" read the discription please... *Proportions are off* try drawing with a crappy, blunt No. 2 pencil in school after finishing a quiz and rushing a pony drawing, even fitting in a pose, within 10 minutes possibly 15 but that doesn't madder, there wouldn't be time to look closely and edit i barely have time to care about the drawing. My proportions are only good when I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO TAKE MY TIME!!!!!!! Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

Radical man. I usually don't post up in these types of things (Which is rather jacked up higher than a 10-inch lift kit on a 98' Silverado considering I make art myself)...

But yours, like, totally stepped out to me, man. Fo-rizzles. They are quite nice, eh, squiddy?

Nice tree thingy you got going there. Kinda tells a indirect story. All and all, totally groovy man. Reminds me of some of the crap I draw except I draw motorhomes for some odd reason as like a fallback sketch to make. Addicting lil' buggers I tell ya...

Anyways, gnarly, dude. Keep up the radical-ness.

• Brohoof 1

Some good stuff there.  :)

It almost reminds me of me when I was bored in school and started drawing cartoons.  But it was Alvin and the Chipmunks, heh. 

• Brohoof 1