open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

Just then, out of the sky, a portal boomed open above Light's team. It wasn't there long, though, dropping a solitary being, and closing up. You could almost say it was being hasty. But it wasn't. Because portals aren't sapient. Don't be stupid.

The being I mentioned it dropped, on the other hand, was fully sapient. And it was falling pretty rapidly. It was still conscious, too. As could be told by its cry. In fact, here it is.

MANYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

... Anyone else think it didn't like falling?

The creature then hit the ground with a thud. People could now get a good look at it. It was a cat-type of creature, with extremely long ears. It sported a blue cap (with a symbol of Pacman), a red collar wrapped around his neck slightly too big for him, a pair of yellow gloves, and a pair of red pants. It's eyes were swollen, possibly from crying a time before arriving in Equestria.

It's hard hit toward the ground seemed to leave it teetering between consciousness and unconsciousness. It hit hard. But, at least for now, he was awake.

Aagh...

It looked around a bit, spotting the group that was currently looking to protect Light. He didn't know what to say, or how to approach them, so he didn't talk, move, or even attempt to stand up. It simply sat there for a bit, watching. Wondering what they were, and where he was.

Glowing looked around after hearing a thud. "Hello?" He called. Just then, he spotted the new character. "Oh my Celestia! It's another person!" Shouted Glowing. "Please, sir, are you alright? If you are, could you please help us?" Called Glowing.

Light saw the new arrival, as well, but didn't say a word. He was, however, able to rasp a sentence. "It's the end, but the moment has not been prepared for..." He moaned.

@

@@Commander Tangent

Sombra, from his citadel, heard Blood talking with this "Abbadon". "Blood," he called, "who is this new apperation that has appeared?" He called mentally.

@@super2379,

"Symbiote, Xeno of some kind. It has the ability to draw power from another dimension, as I am able to do with  Immaterium. " Blood reported to Sombra.

"He may be heading to you, with a plan to attack" Blood said, then attempting to send his battle log to Sombra, thinking he had something to receive the files.

Dr. Icarus http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dr-icarus-gold-icarus-r4796

"A face and a mask are one in the same, they're just another thing to hide behind"

@@super2379,

"Symbiote, Xeno of some kind. It has the ability to draw power from another dimension, as I am able to do with  Immaterium. " Blood reported to Sombra.

"He may be heading to you, with a plan to attack" Blood said, then attempting to send his battle log to Sombra, thinking he had something to receive the files.

"I've received the plans." Said Sombra. "Good work, Blood. I knew using you was a good idea. Now we'll be able to kill two birds with one stone. A symbiote and a rebel leader. You're an absolute genius!" Commented Sombra. "A symbiote, though. Is it any way like this one I am sending?" Asked Sombra, sending him the data of the black suit Light had earlier.

@@super2379,

Blood scanned over the readout.

"Similar yes, in the way that it bonds with the host on a genetic level and and an atomic level. But this new one, like I said, Draws power from another dimension" Blood reported to Sombra.

Blood disengaged his laser from his Black carapace quickly, to avoid a misfire.

Dr. Icarus http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dr-icarus-gold-icarus-r4796

"A face and a mask are one in the same, they're just another thing to hide behind"

@@super2379,

Blood scanned over the readout.

"Similar yes, in the way that it bonds with the host on a genetic level and and an atomic level. But this new one, like I said, Draws power from another dimension" Blood reported to Sombra.

Blood disengaged his laser from his Black carapace quickly, to avoid a misfire.

"Interesting. Another dimension..." Said Sombra in deep thought. "So, if this thing gets its powers from another dimension, that would mean that this thing has a split personality, which can be controlled, as the symbiotic life form draws it's powers from another dimension and not the actual wearer's energy. Which means that you can turn this dark force into a regular person if you try..." Said Sombra. "Don't you think?"

@@super2379

"From my technical readouts, I probably could find a way to use  Immaterium energy to split the bonds between the two. Run these calculations through that Timelord's Tardis, if he has one" Blood said.

Ahh the Timelords, they had easily been conquered by the Imperium's might. They should have never attempted Heresy against ponykind. blood thought back to his history classes.

Scipio came to consciousness in an unknown location. He seemed to be in some meadow, and was slightly confused as to how he got there before remembering the gold light that had surrounded him and the ultramarine. He grit his teeth as he remembered the fight, but despite his anger, he actually somewhat respected the soldier now. It wasn't often that something gave him this much trouble. Next time would be different though. He knew his fighting style better, and of his strange power that stemmed from the combined... consciences of thousands of souls. Scipio and the symbiote could now come up with new tactics and defenses, or at the very least improve on the ones heused before.

The only thing Scipio was really concerned about was the power Blood displayed near the end of the fight. It was something neither he nor the symbiote had seen up front before. They had read about something like it in some of the tomes of knowledge found throughout their travels and traversals into different realms, but never thought of it too much.

"I suppose it's something we'll have to think about over time. Such power isn't prepared for that quickly...."

Scipio finally took the time to look down at his hands and body. He was his normal self, uncovered by the symbiote's being. He didn't do anything about it though, he didn't feel like being Abaddon. What he wanted to do now was take some time to mend himself and harness more power. Scipio would find out more about the land later.

Swiping his hand in front of him, a rift appeared in the air, leading into Gehenna. The realm was gloomy and nightmarish, crawling with innumerable horrors and ever shifting nightmares. Red and purple lightning would flash through the sky at random intervals, sometimes revealing large, flying monsters soaring in the dark clouds over head.

Scipio harnessed the power found in this realm, and eventually traveled to the Twisted Citadel taken from the Dark Entity to feed his mind on new secrets and powers...

Edited by Krein

@@super2379

"From my technical readouts, I probably could find a way to use  Immaterium energy to split the bonds between the two. Run these calculations through that Timelord's Tardis, if he has one" Blood said.

Ahh the Timelords, they had easily been conquered by the Imperium's might. They should have never attempted Heresy against ponykind. blood thought back to his history classes.

"I've run them through, and here are the results." Said Sombra, sending the results to Blood. "Ah, yes, the Time Ponies..." Said So,bra, thinking aloud. "It's been rumored that one other than the Master still lives. Two, in fact. One is in hiding, the other you have recently faced." Said Sombra, still thinking aloud.

@,

Blood looked around for a very specific item. Fis holotape. I contained footage of one of the climatic battles of the Horus heresy. It was gone. It must have teleported with the other combatant.

@@super2379,

"Perhaps that is why he fights,  revenge for the Timelords. Pitiful, they never stood a chance, they should have never challenged the Imperium it was suicide. Same for the Daleks." Blood said out loud.

(I'll play the tapes, but you'll have to dictate how they play out seeing as how I know nothing about Warhammer xD)

Scipio had been studying his tomes diligently when the symbiote brought something to his attention. A strange tape of some kind. Odd, Scipio didn't remember carrying something like this around before crossing realms and winding up in that equestrian world.

"#It is most likely from that soldier we fought recently...."

"Ah, figured. It doesn't seem like a tracking device of sorts, but even if it was, nothing like that could ever even work in this realm. Even if it could, there would be no readings due to the otherwordly energy abounding here."

Scipio examined the thing to see what it would do.

@,

The tape emit a large 3d hologram around the pair, with the giant word PLAY put out in front of them. 

(Word limit why must you be so undeniably evil at times, yet able a life saver in other very awkward situation in witch a long thought out response is needed.)

@,

Blood looked around for a very specific item. Fis holotape. I contained footage of one of the climatic battles of the Horus heresy. It was gone. It must have teleported with the other combatant.

@@super2379,

"Perhaps that is why he fights,  revenge for the Timelords. Pitiful, they never stood a chance, they should have never challenged the Imperium it was suicide. Same for the Daleks." Blood said out loud.

"Light fights not for the Time Lords." Said Sombra. "He merely fights in a rebellion which he cannot possibly hope to win." Continued Sombra. "He is still alive, but on the brink of death. Deal with this current threat, this symbiote, before anything else, though." Said Sombra.

Scipio paused for a while as he saw the 3D image. Holographic tapes, he was intrigued to see what'd they show.

"Meh, why not?"

He hit the play button and graciously gave Krein more words to write to complete the requirements of the word limit thingamajig.

@,

The pair was surrounded in a virtual city, that was in very nice shape. It would not stay that way. Immediately drop pods started raining out of the sky in hundreds, each one releasing dozens of the marines. Meanwhaile Heretic Marines flooded the city to defend the city, and the planet. Over what would feel like hours, the marines all fight harsh brutal battles, utterly obliterating each other. Almost any kind of death imaginable is seen. Decapitation, being squished, cut to ribbons, utterly disintegrated. the fighting levels the city within an hour. 

(Will continue after reaction)

Scipio watched with interest as the brutality played out before him. He had seen such deaths before, in fact, he had killed his enemies in such ways before. It was still slightly.... bothersome though. Not because of the violence, but because the people fighting seemed to have once been all on the same side. What had happened?

@,

The fighting became much more intense. To the point that the sky began to burn. And even then. The marines fought. They fought, and fought, and fought. Down to the last man. Eventually, the invading forces won. Some seemed happy at the victory. Many more seemed sorrowful, looking the mutilated bodies of enemies, that had once been brothers. As they left, many gave prayer to all of the dead, enemy and ally alike, before leaving. The recording ended a fleet of large ships left orbit. Leaving one line of text 

"End tape, Horus Heresy: Battle 1332. Planet Artemis.Play again?"

Glowing looked around after hearing a thud. "Hello?" He called. Just then, he spotted the new character. "Oh my Celestia! It's another person!" Shouted Glowing. "Please, sir, are you alright? If you are, could you please help us?" Called Glowing.

Light saw the new arrival, as well, but didn't say a word. He was, however, able to rasp a sentence. "It's the end, but the moment has not been prepared for..." He moaned.

E-Eh?!

Despite his confusion, the sight of a dying person was enough to wake him up and attem'. Quickly standing up and brushing his Wind Ring, the young child looked over Light. He looks really beaten up... Wait a second... is he...?!

Klonoa grasped his head in fear. I-I don't know what to do! What even happened to him?! Who did this to him?!

For someone who had no part in this situation and didn't even know these people, it was clear he was REALLY invested in wanting to save Light's life.

... As nice as it would have been to be able to do that, though, he clearly wasn't even past the age of 10, yet. How do you expect him to know how to save a life?

post-18790-0-43077600-1386688258.png
Awesome signature made by Tromino.

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pitch-light-r4599

Want to join a romantic crossover RP to celebrate the Month of Love?: http://mlpforums.com/topic/86811-the-multiversal-matchmaking-corner-romance/

E-Eh?!

Despite his confusion, the sight of a dying person was enough to wake him up and attem'. Quickly standing up and brushing his Wind Ring, the young child looked over Light. He looks really beaten up... Wait a second... is he...?!

Klonoa grasped his head in fear. I-I don't know what to do! What even happened to him?! Who did this to him?!

For someone who had no part in this situation and didn't even know these people, it was clear he was REALLY invested in wanting to save Light's life.

... As nice as it would have been to be able to do that, though, he clearly wasn't even past the age of 10, yet. How do you expect him to know how to save a life?

"Please, be calm." Said Glowing, looking at Klonoa. "This was the handiwork of a vile being. I'm not asking you to save the life of this pony, as I see now that you are quite young." Said Glowing. "Light," said Glowing, starting to cry, "I'm sorry..." He said, burying his head into Light's chest.

N-no!

Klonoa tightened his grip around his Wind Ring. You can't just let him die! He's probably got a lot to live for!

I-I've seen terrible people kill a good person before; it can't happen twice!

(Shie-shie...)

He grabbed Light by one of his hooves. Come on, stay strong! I don't know what's going on, but I know you don't deserve to die!

... Honestly, he didn't actually even know that.

Come on, don't die! You've gotta have something you wanna live for, don't you?! Don't you want to get the bad guy who got you and messed you up like this?! C'mon, you have to have something...!

Edited by SomariFeyWright

Want to join a romantic crossover RP to celebrate the Month of Love?: http://mlpforums.com/topic/86811-the-multiversal-matchmaking-corner-romance/

N-no!

Klonoa tightened his grip around his Wind Ring. You can't just let him die! He's probably got a lot to live for!

I-I've seen terrible people kill a good person before; it can't happen twice!(Shie-shie...)

He grabbed Light by one of his hooves. Come on, stay strong! I don't know what's going on, but I know you don't deserve to die!

... Honestly, he didn't actually even know that.Come on, don't die! You've gotta have something you wanna live for, don't you?! Don't you want to get the bad guy who got you and messed you up like this?! C'mon, you have to have something...!

"And-" rasped Light, "that's what I'm trying to do..." He said, gritting his teeth.

"He's trying to regenerate..." Said Glowing, looking at Light, the mysterious orange dust returned, and began to swirl around him. "Come on..." Said Glowing, "you're not gonna die brother..." Said Glowing, his eyes remaining closed. "Thank you..." He whispered to Klonoa, "you've saved him..." He said.

Klonoa simply stared, dumbfounded. He... He regenerated...?! He knew he wouldn't die in the end, but... really? How?

Y-You're welcome..., replied Klonoa, somewhat bashful at the gratitude in mix with his sheer confusion. ... But... But what's going on? How did he save himself...? Who hurt him...? I just... don't understand...

Klonoa simply stared, dumbfounded. He... He regenerated...?! He knew he wouldn't die in the end, but... really? How?Y-You're welcome..., replied Klonoa, somewhat bashful at the gratitude in mix with his sheer confusion. ... But... But what's going on? How did he save himself...? Who hurt him...? I just... don't understand...

"Well," said Glowing, "you've obviously been transported here by some unknown reason, and when you arrived, Light here was dying from wounds received in a duel with another pony, a much more powerful one. He inherited an ability from a dying Time Pony called a 'regeneration', which let's him gain a new body. And heal himself. This is his fourth incarnation." Explained Glowing.

O-Oh...

He was clearly confused by this prospect, but seemed to understand it well enough. In the end, though, he was just glad that the charactee was going to be alright.

W-Well... as long as he's gonna be alright!

Just then, a brief memory flashed into his head.

"It's time for you to go... back to your Phantomile!"

... Um...

... Where am I, exactly?

@@SomariFeyWright,@@super2379,  

Blood noticed the village to his east. It was Ponyville. Knowing most of the village was abandoned or destroyed, he decided to play a small psychological game with his timelord friend. He armed his free electron laser, and charged it up, waiting almost 2 minutes, and fired it towards the town. He then turned around, and began to trek back to Sombra's castle, but not without releasing a skull drone to keep an  eye on Light.

Icarus rose from Light, monitoring his vital signs.

"Your lucky, I came this close to having to do mouth to mouth" Icarus said in the extremely rare joke, "Glad to see your still alive".

Icarus tried not to make contact with the new one, he knew his mask would most likely be scary for the young one. He was about to stand up when a nearby house suddenly flashed a brilliant bright blue, and then completely disappeared, causing all the items that were inside to tumble to the ground.

"What the.."Icarus was sure to watch his language, but was still shocked.

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Commander Tangent@@super2379,

Shifted (Disguised as Crimson) carried over Ambrose's body. He set it down before the doctor. "Anything you can do for her" he asked the pair of them. There was always a chance something could be done. He didnt think so but asking was the right thing to do.

((Should i kill of Ambrose or No))

Ambrosehttp://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ambrose-r4626 Lifes gears always go forward

Dusk Shadow:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dusk-shadow-r4871Trying to fly high yet other keep bringing me down.

Shifted:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-shadowshifted-r5255 You think you have problems?