Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlpfan185

So yeah, entry here. It would be lovely if I won this awesome painting, it looks really cool and would be great if I win it. I have a really bad luck, so, it would be amazing if I won.

A plaguing question has just entered my mind, though the answer should be obvious. It is merely that, as the time for this giveaway nears, the anxiety wishes to cause turmoil.

Do we have to attend the livestream to to be 'eligible'?

If I win the painting I will Donate it to the Church so they can sell it for money! I really like the painting. I just don't have any room to hang. It Of course I can always give it to my neighbor for christmas. He is a big fan of rainbow dash.

Just thought I might mention this to you, sir, you added me to the list twice. Just wanted to bring that to your attention, in case that somehow adds an unfair advantage.

• Brohoof 1

You are right, my livestreamer informed me that he would not be back until 11:00 P.M. my time, so I am trying to make a decision of how to handle this. Delay it an hour, or do the stream myself.

Really, if the stream were earlier and I knew how to livestream, I would have totally volunteered. Hopefully this all works out. :(

• Brohoof 1

Did you already decide the winner? I mean, probably not but there's always the chance that you did and just haven't announced it yet (Sorry for sounding impatient)

The winner should be announced in about 10 minutes.  Butler's in the Central Time ZOne so it's almost 10 o clock.  I'm just as impatient as you, I promise.

Oh, this is Silver Night. I changed my username. Could you please update it? Thanks! And again, good luck to all ponies whom have entered.

The winner has already been announced.  :)

Congrats to the winners!  I can't wait until the next giveaway.  The work put into this is phenomenal!