Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlpfan185

Heh, count me in on this one! I have kinda very bad luck on giveaways, always have been, and I'm sure there are others who want it more than I do, but it would surely be lovely to win. Thanks for doing something like this! :)

PS: I might/will change my name sooner or later, not sure when. In other words, I'm planning to make a donation sometime soon, I'll PM you if I change my name before the contest ends.

All aboard the entry ship! :D

This looks amazing! You'd have to be crazy not to love one of your paintings! They're so beautifully made.

But of course, Detective Butler knows what to do. c:

Very nice painting! I'd love to have an entry, albeit the possibilities now being very slim. :P

If possible, could I be entered as just 'Nas', my regular username? Thanks. :D It's looking good.

• Brohoof 1

Things like this make me sad that I can't art. blush.png

But happy that others can art better than I can. wink.png

Count me in. I get the feeling a friend of mine would really like this.

Love the painting man! Count me in as an entrant! Don't know where I would put it if I won, but I'll definetly try my luck. Keep up the great work and thanks a heap for doing this!biggrin.png

Edited by SkUnKzZ

Sign me up, compadre.

Also, you mentioned something about somepony being able to host a stream, right? I'll look into it and see if I can lend a hand in that.

The Halloween Giveaway - OooooOoooo

Hello Mr.Butler!

Yet another great painting to be given away? AWESOME! And this time the shawdow bolt Rainbow Dash! YES! Can I please be entered into this?

Thanks and good luck everyone! c:

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Removed large quote.

This be my entry. With that out of the way, even if I don't win, I still want to see the finished product. Can't wait to see it completed.

I know i didint enter i was about ot but sadly it was to late so im waiting for the final result i cant wait PINKE PIE MODE ON DERP