Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need Help Please!

AgathaBooks

img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png I want to create a MLP video series on You Tube, but I don't know how. I want to be a special series where i use the MLP univers to explain philosophy. I will be a new breeed of brony/pegasister called a philospher pony! Can soemone please help me with my mission?wub.png

First off, this is the wrong section to place this post at. Also, it would be far easier for us others to help you, if you were more specific what you need help with.

Do you need help with writing?
Do you need help with art/visuals?

What is your "ideal-video"? Lots of images? Animations?

PS: I suck at everything, I guess I could help you with writing if that is needed... but I can't draw for my life, just trying to make it easier for others to help you.

Edited by *Rarity

I need help with the visuals I can write just fine and I created a video by making a slide show and shooting the computer screen with a camra. I don't have a mike. Are there better meathods?

Hi!

You seem to need quite a bit of stuff if you want to make a video. 

It's best to have some sort of built-in screen capture program with recording capabilities hooked up on your computer. You'll also need a mic as well. Recording the screen with a camera doesn't come out well and there are many lighting issues with this method. I could provide some background music, or you could find instrumentals of the songs from the actual show all around the internet. This is how most brony analysts such as BronyCurious do their work. Others do it with background music. 

I could help you if you want. 

Are there better meathods?

well, if you want to have the best visual i would recommend using a screen capture program on your computer.

easiest would be fraps, but it is kinda heavy on some low end systems, so maybe you could experience some lag when you use it. 

As soon as I get a microphone and a free video editor I will do my own. I already have a screen capture recorder. ScrewUp Crew you are welcome to create different versions of my Avatar in exchange for credit in my video.

post-20460-0-08092400-1383073139_thumb.jpg