Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Apocalypse

Child Of Darkness

@@Child Of Darkness, @@TwistedShadow,

Gloomfury nods. "I had about the same feeling, only that something bad happened. And i think we should take out chances and head to this cave" He turns back to stallion. "And I'm Gloomfury by the way. And I think we should headf to this cave, I got another feeling that them bastard won't give up so easily. You can come with us if you want." He looks to the bat pony mare. "Lead the way Violetina." but be fore he could start walking the stallion passes out. Gloom sighs and puck him up. "I guess he's coming."

"Well let's get going then. The cave is this way. I wonder why he fainted all of a sudden." Violetina looked to her sister who was riding on her back.

'Are you ok sis, how are you feeling. Are you ok.'

Niru simply looked at her sister and responded.'I'm tired, cold, thristy, hungry and scared. Tina, are we going to be ok?'

'We are going to be fine Niru. We just have to trust these ponies for now.'

Jaeger nodded slightly has he walked to sit next to Tenebris...."I hope you don't mind me asking...why is Tenebris so...child like...so innocent, but when it comes down to the wire...he's a cold blooded killer." he asked Iwiek as he turned his gaze to Tenebris. "You alright kid?" he asked

"Hell, if I know" Iwiek shrugged. "I don't think Tenebris understands the concept of good and bad" the dumpy creature said while rolling in the sand to scratch an itch. "God forbid you make Tenebris mad though" Iwiek continued as Tenebris finally calmed down. "When Tenebris gets mad, steam comes out and the smoke turns black. When that happens, Tenebris's powers are buffed incredibly and it feels like Tenebris will break into two halves, one good and one bad" Iwiek said shuddering at the memory of the one time an entire bar was slaughtered brutally

Jaeger shook his head. "Whoever created you must either have been insane or incredibly stupid..." he trailed of staring at Tenebris, wondering who something so innocent could be so deadly. "What he needs is a family....someone who can teach him right and wrong." Jaeger thought aloud

Jaeger shook his head. "Whoever created you must either have been insane or incredibly stupid..." he trailed of staring at Tenebris, wondering who something so innocent could be so deadly. "What he needs is a family....someone who can teach him right and wrong." Jaeger thought aloud

"It was a mage attempting to find the secrets of life and death, Tenebris was supposed to over-come life and I would over-come death" Iwiek answered. "As for family, we like it this way" Iwiek grunted before looking outside briefly. "Ugh, I hate storms" Iwiek muttered before settling in for a nap

Jaeger shook his head. "Overcome life and death..." he repeated, wondering what kind of a Mage would venture as to try to awnser that question. He stood and walked to the edge of the outside, his muzzle being grazed by the storm. "Storms are beautiful....it's a true representation of nature itself." he said in an admiring tone.

@Gloomfury

"Niru is getting tired and hungy, its a good thing the cave was close. We are here. It's an old Bat pony colony cave. The enterences are always very well hidden. I can say without doubt that you cannot see it. Ahhh here we go." Violetina put her hoof inbetween two large rocks and pushed a putton which lifted one of the rocks, just high enough for a pony to crawl under.

"There we go, stay close to me, these caves are very dark, but I should be able to make a fire for you." 'Come on, Niru go inside.'

Niru got off Violetinas back and crawled into the cave followed by Violetina.

@@Child Of Darkness

"Great." He puts down the stallion and rolls in under the rock that was hiding the cave and then crawls under it himself. He puts the stallion on his back again and walks around. "This place is bigger then I thought. It's a good thing you know this place or we would have been sitting ducks."

@@Gloomfury, @@Child Of Darkness,

Twisted slowly opened his eyes. His head hurt. *what happened?* he thought to himself.

Slowly contures of his surroundings were beginning to become visible. He was in a cave with the ponies he had seen outside before.
*They must've kidnapped me an brought me here*
Twisted moved his limbs a little to check, wether he was bound. He was quite surprised, that he was not. He searched for an exit, but couldnt make one out. It was probably behind one of the many boulders he had in his view from this perspective. He jumped up and slowly moved backwards towards a wall, so that none of them could jump into his back. He looked at the ponies with wide open, terrified eyes. Searching for hints of agression in their eyes.

@@Child Of Darkness,@@TwistedShadow,

Gloomfury felt the stallion hop of his black. He looks towards him and see him backing into a wall. "Look like you woke up. You alright there? You kinda just fainted on us. Don't worry we took you to a place we might be safe for a while.So how about you give us your name." 

(Last post  of the day, need sleep. @@Child Of Darkness can you move Gloom around for me so I won't be left behind? Just don't make him say anything.)

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,@@Child Of Darkness,

Gloomfury felt the stallion hop of his black. He looks towards him and see him backing into a wall. "Look like you woke up. You alright there? You kinda just fainted on us. Don't worry we took you to a place we might be safe for a while.So how about you give us your name."

The pony seemed friendly. But twisted knew better. He had seen ponies cold-bloodedly murder another 10 seconds after having had a wonderful discussion on wine. " Twisted...... Twisted Shadow" he answered slowly, making sure not to break eye contact with the other pony. He could jump him any second after all. Twisted slowly started walking in a circle searching for an exit, making sure to never break eye contact.

Edited by Guest

Jaeger shook his head. "Overcome life and death..." he repeated, wondering what kind of a Mage would venture as to try to awnser that question. He stood and walked to the edge of the outside, his muzzle being grazed by the storm. "Storms are beautiful....it's a true representation of nature itself." he said in an admiring tone.

About a hour later, the storm began to calm down.

"Let's get going" Tenebris trilled as the Sun began to shine. 

"Aw man, the storm washed away all their tracks, even scent" Iwiek lamented while looking at the muddy ground. "I don't suppose you have some sort of tracker on you for us to follow them with" Iwiek chuckled before whistling at Tenebris to go up and search for the trio

(edited)

Violetina had managed to get a fire going with some materials she could find and then looked around with her senses and felt that the storm had died down.

"Everyone, the sand storm is gone but the Sun will be setting soon. We're staying here overnight. Going out at night seems like a stupid idea, especially since we have got two monsters and crazed killed with guns after us to. All the entrances are sealed off tightly. There is no way anyone is getting in or out without my knowledge of these caves." She walked over to Niru who was drawing in the dirt. They sat next to each other and Violetina pulled some food out of her saddle bags.

'Eat up Niru, your going to need to keep your strength up if we are going to make it home.'

'Will my parents still be there?' Niru was wondering about her parents. She had never been away from them longer than a weekend and that has only been done twice when she went to stay with her sister and her special somepony.

'I'm sure they are fine Niru. Eat up and then get some rest, we have had a big day, and we have got an even bigger one ahead of us tomorrow.'

(Last post  of the day, need sleep. @Child of Darkness can you move Gloom around for me so I won't be left behind? Just don't make him say anything.)
 I don't see us moving out if the cave for a while, but I will move him if needed. Edited by Child of Darkness

Jaeger shook his head with a chuckle. "Nope, no tracker. But I do have this..." he said pulling a case out of his saddle bag, he opened it to re real seperated parts of a sniper rifle, a scope, and a shorter thicker looking scope. He pulled it out and showed it to Iwiek, "This is a thermal scanning scope, I can see there body heat from almost any distance....." he said as he looked it over before putting it back in the case and picking it up. "I can provide support and give you directions to your location from that hill there." he said pointing to a large hill behind Iwiek. "If any thing goes wrong, you just say the word and this'll fly at them at 2500 fps." he said holding up a large caliber bullet. "And you can talk to me through this headset." he added handing Iwiek an ear piece. "I was payed to do this sort of stuff, so I have some cool toys." he chuckled putting in his ear piece.

Jaeger shook his head with a chuckle. "Nope, no tracker. But I do have this..." he said pulling a case out of his saddle bag, he opened it to re real seperated parts of a sniper rifle, a scope, and a shorter thicker looking scope. He pulled it out and showed it to Iwiek, "This is a thermal scanning scope, I can see there body heat from almost any distance....." he said as he looked it over before putting it back in the case and picking it up. "I can provide support and give you directions to your location from that hill there." he said pointing to a large hill behind Iwiek. "If any thing goes wrong, you just say the word and this'll fly at them at 2500 fps." he said holding up a large caliber bullet. "And you can talk to me through this headset." he added handing Iwiek an ear piece. "I was payed to do this sort of stuff, so I have some cool toys." he chuckled putting in his ear piece.

"Huh, interesting, it should help if we get in a jam" Iwiek praised before Tenebris came down. 

"They're hunkered up in a cave about a quarter mile away" Tenebris laughed before settling down. 

"Okay, a fight isn't in our best interests, so we'll just camp outside the cave and then shadow them as they walk. One of them will fall eventually and then we'll scavenge" Iwiek reasoned before running off with Tenebris at his heels

@@Child Of Darkness, @@Gloomfury,

Twisted saw a glimpse of light in the corner of his eye. *THE EXIT* he thought to himself. He moved closer to the exit, still keeping eye contact with the pony, that had asked him a question.

He felt a bit of wind, going through his mane as he came closer to the exit.

( @@Frosty V,  dont you think, that a high caliber sniper rifle and headsets and a shotgun and a pistol etc. is a bit OP and mary-sue like to simply have on yourself all the time? )

Jaeger nodded, "Sounds like a plan." he called as he ran after them, looking at the earpiece in his hoof. -That will give me time to slip this into their groups possession, then I can talk to them- he smiled, happy that he came up with something for once. "Hey wait up!" he called as he picked up his pace.

((@Twisted Shadow- yeaaahhh I had a feeling, I thought I posted that the shot gun was left at the Train station(if I did forget that I plan on changing it), not to mention that the high caliber rifle is a single load(planned on mentioning that later), meaning that Jaeger can only fire every 20 seconds or so, plus there are only two ear pieces that I brought in souly for the purpose of finding a way to communicate with the group....that was an idea that could be easily shot down if called for. And as for the pistol.......eh I'll find away to make it break.))

Edited by Frosty V

(edited)

"I don't recommend that. They may know our general direction, and your best bet for survival right now is to stick with us. Besides you cannot fit through that gap. The only reason that gap is even there is because you normal ponies need fresh air to breath and live. If you were like me, the entire cave will be shut. So are you going to listen to reason, or do you want out? Your choice."

(@Frosty V I say that you can have guns like that, as long as you restrict your self to only carry two main weapons and a side arm. But do not bring out any guns that are to big and two powerful. E.G. Rocket launcher, mini gun, grenade launchers (Any explosive), LMG's ect.)

Edited by Child of Darkness

@@Child Of Darkness, @@Gloomfury,

Twisted saw a glimpse of light in the corner of his eye. *THE EXIT* he thought to himself. He moved closer to the exit, still keeping eye contact with the pony, that had asked him a question.

( @@Frosty V,  dont you think, that a high caliber sniper rifle and headsets and a shotgun and a pistol etc. is a bit OP and mary-sue like to simply have on yourself all the time? )

Iwiek climbed near the top of the cave along with Tenebris, grinning madly as they finally heard hoof-beats. Tenebris was just about to fly down when Iwiek stopped it. 

"No" Iwiek growled before checking the surrounding area for any other ponies. "Much as I'd like to, that sentimental fool will throw a fit if we bust in" Iwiek grunted before he heard a voice from the cave. Well, maybe they could scare them a little. Iwiek leaped down, roaring like Timberwolf with Electro-Whips flailing and hissed at Twisted while Tenebris attempted to sneak from behind

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@, @@Child Of Darkness,
Just as twisted was about to answer something growling. He didnt think, but simply flung himself out of the cave and high up into the air. On his way out he saw two weird things sitting on the entrance of the cave. He presumed, that they were the bandits. Twisteds mind shut down. He grabbed into his pocket, took out a bit of aluminum sulfide and threw it into the air. Quickly he smelled the hydrogensulfide make a wall of gas between him and the .... things. He shot off into the forest with ludicrous speed, before anyone could have even reacted.

@, @@Child Of Darkness,

Just as twisted was about to answer something growling. He didnt think, but simply flung himself out of the cave and high up into the air. On his way out he saw two weird things sitting on the entrance of the cave. He presumed, that they were the bandits. Twisteds mind shut down. He grabbed into his pocket, took out a bit of aluminum sulfide and threw it into the air. Quickly he smelled the hydrogensulfide make a wall of gas between him and the .... things. He shot off into the forest with ludicrous speed, before anyone could have even reacted.

"AHH! SON OF A-" Iwiek screamed as the gas spread, rolling out of the cave while coughing. Tenebris followed, not really affected by the gas. "Ugh, at least that'll smoke out whoever's in there" Iwiek muttered as the gas filled the cave. Tenebris looked briefly at Twisted's retreating form, but decided against following him. After all, there were more ponies in the cave

@TwistedShadow, @Evil Dragon Master

Jaeger took a moment to catch his breath as he approached the cave, in time to see Iwiek preform his little act. "Oh come on..." he said as he continued to trot towards the cave. Once he had gotten closer, he saw something dart out of the cave and almost plow right into him. "Hey! Hey you!" he yelled as he began to run after whoever had almost hit him.

Violetina managed to keep her cool throughout the whole ordeal, looking over to her sleeping sister and the other sleeping stallion, she knew she had to do something. She sealed the cave off completely. Nothing, not even air could get inside the caves now.

"Lets pray to Celestia that what ever it is out there will give up soon, Gloomfury would not live long without Fresh oxygen."

Violetina picked up Niru and took her close to Gloomfury hoping that the thing will go away before the air runs out.

@@Child Of Darkness,(Back)@@Frosty V,

Gloomfury draws his knife and gets in front of the bat pony mares. 'Why did that stupid stallion had to run out like a damn moron?! He gave us away.' Gloomfury thought angrily. 'The next time I see him....' Gloom's grip tightens around his knife. "Can't you bastards jut leave us be? Gut raid someone else. But I swear. If you keep hunting us, I'm gonna stab you with a knife dipped in my shit!" He yells to one of the raiders outs side, fuming with anger. 

@@Child Of Darkness,(Back)@@Frosty V,

Gloomfury draws his knife and gets in front of the bat pony mares. 'Why did that stupid stallion had to run out like a damn moron?! He gave us away.' Gloomfury thought angrily. 'The next time I see him....' Gloom's grip tightens around his knife. "Can't you bastards jut leave us be? Gut raid someone else. But I swear. If you keep hunting us, I'm gonna stab you with a knife dipped in my shit!" He yells to one of the raiders outs side, fuming with anger. 

"That sounds, painful" Tenebris stated without a hint of irony while blowing away some of the noxious fumes. 

"Oh please, we won't raid you" Iwiek yelled into the inside of the cave. "We'll just wait until one of you keels over, hopefully the foal, and then scavenge off their carcass" Iwiek said before leaping onto the top of the cave where Tenebris was. 

"Hey, let's push the rocks down so they have to move" Tenebris whooped proudly. Iwiek smirked with glee at the suggestion before bracing himself behind a large boulder. 

"Any of your try something stupid, this cave becomes your grave" the fat creature mocked before breaking into laughter