Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Apocalypse

Child Of Darkness

"Friend?" Zinn asked as he tried to catch his breath.  "I wouldn't say it's a good idea for anypony to call me a friend.  However, I do think that we can help each other.  Plus, I owe you for letting me live."  He gestured to the continuing cave.  "If anything, I can help you out of here.  If the bat pony was telling the truth, we need to be out of here in an hour or we're dead.  Scans don't take that much magic to cast, and with it I can find the nearest exit and get us out."

"Fine" Iwiek agreed before powering up his Electro-Whips. "This should give us some light" the fat pony grunted. 

"Thank you for staying, friend" Tenebris crooned before hugging Zinn. Tenebris's grey body turned now to a pale, whitish smoke. 

"Incredible, he really like you" Iwiek said in shock. Tenebris turning white meant he loved something with every fiber of its being. "The only other thing to have recieved that treatment was Iwiek himself

"Fine" Iwiek agreed before powering up his Electro-Whips. "This should give us some light" the fat pony grunted. 

"Thank you for staying, friend" Tenebris crooned before hugging Zinn. Tenebris's grey body turned now to a pale, whitish smoke. 

"Incredible, he really like you" Iwiek said in shock. Tenebris turning white meant he loved something with every fiber of its being. "The only other thing to have recieved that treatment was Iwiek himself

Zinn closed his eyes and sighed.  "Don't get attached to me," he demanded.  "I promise that it will hurt you more than you'll ever know."  He didn't waste any more time on the subject though, and prepared his scanning spell.  He winced in pain slightly as it executed, he was really straining his abilities now.  Even so, it worked, and he had a fairly clear map of the cave in his head now.  "This way," he said, pointing down the tunnel, luckily away from the bat pony's group.  "It shouldn't take long."

Zinn closed his eyes and sighed.  "Don't get attached to me," he demanded.  "I promise that it will hurt you more than you'll ever know."  He didn't waste any more time on the subject though, and prepared his scanning spell.  He winced in pain slightly as it executed, he was really straining his abilities now.  Even so, it worked, and he had a fairly clear map of the cave in his head now.  "This way," he said, pointing down the tunnel, luckily away from the bat pony's group.  "It shouldn't take long."

"Does it hurt?" Tenebris asked to its new friend. "I can make you feel better" the naive creature smiled as it hugged Zinn. Iwiek rolled his eyes before lashing a rock to dust. He was still furious at Jaeger but in such cramped corners, the best option had been to retreat

@@Gloomfury

@@Frosty V

(I'm going to pull of all forward a bit, too much time has been spent in the cave.)

The four ponies emerged from the far end of the cave before the hour was up.

"58 minutes and 49 seconds. You two are lucky to still be alive. Anyway we are out side and we can get moving."

Violetina pulled out a map from her saddle bags and began to look it over.

Niru was happy to be back outside, she may be a bat, but she did not like small caves and tight corridors. As soon as she was outside she spread her wings and tried to fly. Once again, to no avail, all she could do was a small hover and a short glide. She continued to practice while her sister looked over the map.

(Disaster coming in next post by me.)

@Child of Darkness

Jaeger took a stop outside the cave to catch his breath. He watched as the small bat foal tried to fly. It reminded him of his struggle when he began to fly. He walked over to her and sat. "H-hi. My names Jaeger......what's yours?" he asked shyly, hoping that the goal wasn't still mad at him for his previous actions.

"Does it hurt?" Tenebris asked to its new friend. "I can make you feel better" the naive creature smiled as it hugged Zinn. Iwiek rolled his eyes before lashing a rock to dust. He was still furious at Jaeger but in such cramped corners, the best option had been to retreat

"Hmph," Zinn grunted, "I doubt there's anything you can do about it.  I've been using too much magic, so it hurts if I try to cast a spell.  I'll be fine in a couple days so long as I refrain from using spells."

They were nearing the exit of the cave, and a question had been digging at Zinn.  "If you don't mind me asking, what do you have against those bat ponies and their companion?  Why did you need to hunt them and find them so badly?"

@@Child Of Darkness,@@Frosty V,

Gloomfury didn't mind that Jaeger went with them. But he still aimed a gun at him and the mares so he's going to keep an eye on him and keep his hoof tense and ready to draw and throw his knife at him if he tried anything funny. He walks over to Violetina do see where they are. "Hey, thinks for getting us out of there. So where are we?"

Edited by Gloomfury

(edited)

@Gloomfury

"Well from the map ould say we are at Rambling rock ridge, just north of Dodge city."

Violetina took out a compass

"We want to be heading north from here towards the Foal mountains, and then onto Neighagra falls. Its a long journy so we should get moving as soon as possible."

Violetina packed away her compass and map.

"Jaeger, don't get to settled, we are leaving this place."

'Niru, get over here. Climb on my back and get some rest, we have a long journy ahead of us.'

(Volcano. Another reason to move north.)

In the south of Equestria, about 20 miles from Dodge city, was Equestrias oldest volcano, and it was still very active. The recent earth quakes gave the volco one final push toward eruption. As the volcano exploded, lava poured down the sides and flying rocks and magma, flew for miles across the sky. Some landing in Dodge city and others in Apple Loosa. Both cities where decimated by the volcano and many, many ponies died.

(Extra pointless data. The only safe cities left are:

Baltimare

Filly Delphia

Manehatten

Cloudsdale

Crystal empire

Batenya (Bat pony city. My Creation.))

Edited by Child of Darkness

Jaeger nodded slowly as he stood, the feeling of being an outcast still lingered in his mind. He stretched out his wings getting ready for flight. "Well then.....before we leave....can I know your names at least?" he said strapping down his saddle bags. Wondering how he could gain their trust.

"Hmph," Zinn grunted, "I doubt there's anything you can do about it.  I've been using too much magic, so it hurts if I try to cast a spell.  I'll be fine in a couple days so long as I refrain from using spells."

They were nearing the exit of the cave, and a question had been digging at Zinn.  "If you don't mind me asking, what do you have against those bat ponies and their companion?  Why did you need to hunt them and find them so badly?"

"Well, it was because they're the only ponies we could find" Iwiek answered as he retracted the Electro-Whips. "Then Gloomfury ripped off one of my whips and one of them hit us with a gas bomb, so we held a grudge" Iwiek continued before looking briefly at the horizon. "We didn't want to kill them though, we were going to shadow them and wait for the young one to fall from exhaustion so we could eat her" Iwiek groaned as his stomach rumbled and his tongue drooled. "But now, it's about revenge and what they did to us" Iwiek growled. 

"We could try cutting them of at Mungut pass" Tenebris suggested. "They'll have to pass through there and it'll be the perfect place for an ambush" Tenebris continued while pointing out the thin canyon to the west

"Well, it was because they're the only ponies we could find" Iwiek answered as he retracted the Electro-Whips. "Then Gloomfury ripped off one of my whips and one of them hit us with a gas bomb, so we held a grudge" Iwiek continued before looking briefly at the horizon. "We didn't want to kill them though, we were going to shadow them and wait for the young one to fall from exhaustion so we could eat her" Iwiek groaned as his stomach rumbled and his tongue drooled. "But now, it's about revenge and what they did to us" Iwiek growled. 

"We could try cutting them of at Mungut pass" Tenebris suggested. "They'll have to pass through there and it'll be the perfect place for an ambush" Tenebris continued while pointing out the thin canyon to the west

"Ah, I see, so it's vengeance," Zinn mused.  "That's as good of a reason as any."  It seemed unavoidable now; he was going to face the gun wielding pony again.  Oh well, that was his choice.

They were out of the cave at this point, and Zinn noticed a column of ash rising from the south.  "He touches the world once more," he said aloud.  All life must be returned to Him, the voice in his head echoed.

(Note: since I'm going home I may be somewhat inactive this weekend.  Feel free to just assume that Zinn is following Iwiek and Tenebris.)

"My coordinates are set, however, something doesn't seem right... I can just feel it." Said Paradox as he fly's through space in his ship. "It's fine XIII, don't worry, you get like this every time your on a mission." Said the ships communicator. "Psh, whatever XII. And if you must know, I get like this becau-" Paradox's ships suddenly starts to shake. "WHAT? Whats going on! XII, Details NOW!"  "XIII, It~~~Asteroid~~~XIII~~~Out of there~~~PARA~~~" The communicator goes dead.

"XII, XII!!! Respond, are you still with me! Damn it!" Paradox says as he pounds on the communicator with his hoof. The alarm in his ship starts to sound off along with a red glaring light. The ships shaking becomes more violent and rapid. Paradox tries to take manual control of the ships flight, but to no avail. "Darn, why can't -" Paradox was cut off because an asteroid had crashed into the side of his ship causing him to fully lose control. The ship seemed to be going into Equestrias direction. thus being pulled in by its gravity. "Alright, I better hold on tight, this is gonna be bumpy!" 

The ship looked as if it were a shooting star as it entered through Equestrias Ozone layer. It took a moment but finally after what seemed like a century, the ship had crash landed on the outskirts of Manehatten. Paradox waited for a while to allow the exterior of his ship to cool off before opening the hatch and climbing out. Paradox takes a quick look around his ship and notices multiple dents and fractures. "Looks like I won't be going anywhere for a while..." Paradox looks around and see's the massive city before him. "This planet seems to be inhabited with life forms. Heh, I guess while i am here, I might as well have a little fun!" He says to himself as he walks toward the city with a grim smirk.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

Violetina and Niru looked in awe as what looked like to shooting start came crashing down just outside Manehatten.

'Can I make a wish?' Niru looked at her sister hoping she would say yes. Violetina just looked back a sighed.

'No, there is somthing wrong with this. Shooting stars are not ment to come around for another 20 years. We are heading in that direction anyway, so we may pass it by on our way.'

(Eartthquake.

welcome to the RP.

Earthquakes stuck again, with more force than the last two. This one took place in the frozen north. The land was split in half, causing a large part of the frozen north to separate from the rest of Equestria. The power of the quake also damaged the Crystal empire to a large extent and Manehatten was also hit very hard. Destoying and collapsing most of the cities tall sky scrapers.)

"Yay more shaking" Tenebris giggled while Iwiek was buried underneath another rock-slide.

"Why does this always happen?" Iwiek groaned as he crawled his way out from the rocks. "How close are we to Mungut pass, we can cut off the bat-ponies there" Iwek asked, popping his neck a few times(an interesting phenomenon due to not having any bones). 

"Just another mile" Tenebris answered as it stopped giggling

Paradox was amidst by the city, then suddenly an earthquake occurred. "Hmm, this planet does not seem all that stable, and all of these life forms are running around making so much noise..." Paradox smirked a devilish grin. "I know just the way to quiet them down." A very large falling part of a skyscraper was headed straight down above paradox, he then caught the large debris easily using his gravity magic. Then he threw the piece violently towards a group of panicking ponies, they were all crushed by the debris that Paradox threw at them. " Hehehe hahaha! Oh I am going to have so much fun here." He said as he grabbed 3 ponies with his magic and threw them violently at a nearby building.

As he caused havoc and mayhem throughout the city alongside the earthquake, he sang to himself, "The beauty of their numbers, the color of their blood..." Paradox crushed a carriage with a family of ponies inside. "Nothing can withstand, the force of the iron hoof..." Paradox effortlessly picked up a few barrels full of fruit and violently lodged them towards a group of screaming ponies. "And when they come to realize, they'll already all lie dead..." Paradox crushed multiple ponies by intensifying the force of gravity by a large amount in that area. "The planet bathed in blood, all will be done and said." He sang and sang to himself as he effortlessly killed many innocent ponies.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

The group of four had been traveling north for a good hour or two and they arrived at there first noticable landmark, Mungut pass.

"Hold up guys, take five."

Violetina pulled out her map again.

"Ok, there a three ways we can do this. We can go directly through the pass, it will save time, but if we are attacked, we will be sitting ducks, we can also go around the edge of the pass, its longer but we will have a good chance to fight off any attackers. Or the final way we can go past the pass is underground, it will be very, very quick, but underground in this area is the last place we want to be. We will hold a vote. Which path shall we take. A, B or C."

Niru was the first to answer say 'B, B' over and over again to her big sister making sure that the other two knew very well which way she wanted to go.

(Sorry for being away so long.)

Edited by Child of Darkness

Iwiek repeatedly face-hoofed as the ponies moved across the edge of the pass. This wasn't part of the plan, they were supposed to be stupid, not walk right up to them. Tenebris didn't get the memo that the plan had been busted and charged into the group screaming. Iwiek sighed in frustration before joining his brother. This was bad, 4vs3 sounded alright at first until he remembered that Zinn was nearly out of magic, one pony on the other team was insane, and another one on their team had a gun. Iwiek's best hope was st try to defuse the stand off

@

Zinn almost laughed when it seemed that their plan had fallen to pieces.  He always had found it amusing to watch the confidence drain from another pony's eyes to be replaced with frustration, or, even better, horror.  Iwiek was about to leave when Zinn called out to him, "Hold up!  Your brother's a cloud of smoke.  How the hell are they supposed to hurt him?"  He chuckled as he sat down to watch the fight unfold.  "They don't even have any magic.  I'm pretty sure that Tenebris has got this covered."

@

Zinn almost laughed when it seemed that their plan had fallen to pieces.  He always had found it amusing to watch the confidence drain from another pony's eyes to be replaced with frustration, or, even better, horror.  Iwiek was about to leave when Zinn called out to him, "Hold up!  Your brother's a cloud of smoke.  How the hell are they supposed to hurt him?"  He chuckled as he sat down to watch the fight unfold.  "They don't even have any magic.  I'm pretty sure that Tenebris has got this covered."

"Tenebris has the intelligence of a rock, he can easily be tricked" Iwiek snarled. "Also, he can still be hurt as the intangibility is a conscious effect" Iwiek growled, deciding not to let Zinn know about Tenebris's weakness to insults. He still resented the unicorn for slashing him with a stone

"Tenebris has the intelligence of a rock, he can easily be tricked" Iwiek snarled. "Also, he can still be hurt as the intangibility is a conscious effect" Iwiek growled, deciding not to let Zinn know about Tenebris's weakness to insults. He still resented the unicorn for slashing him with a stone

"Hey!  You'd be surprised of the things that a rock knows!" he snapped.  He then sighed and stood up.  "But I get your point.  I'll see what I can do to distract them."

Zinn hoped that Tenebris was holding their attention as he tried to inconspicuously sneak around them.  He knew that he could barely use any magic at the moment, but his enemies didn't know that.  Maybe just seeing him would be enough to scare them, perhaps even funnel them into the pass.  When he got into position, he let his horn glow, casting no spell in particular, and shouted to the group, "I told you that you'd never want to see me again!"

@Antismurf9001

Voieltina looked over to Zinn, but this time she did not fear him at all.

"What threat can you pose to us now? You may think yourself powerful because you are the chosen one for you non existant God. You are a lie. Your whole life is a lie. You are nothing."

Violetina pulled out the sword she picked up in the cave and brought herself to a fighting stance.

"You think you can take us, I can take on alone. And you two monsters, had better listen. I know how to kill you. You made of smoke, I know how to kill you most effectively, you pathetic whelp. And you small fat thing. I can hurt you beyond all the pain you have ever felt before combine into one."

Niru was on the ground hovering, shouting insults at them all, she knew no one but her sister could understand her, but it was fun for her non the less.

(Violetina has extreme skill with a sword and has practice with fighting smoke and other non pony monsters, thanks to her training with another one of my OC's.)

@Antismurf9001

"What threat can you pose to us now? You may think yourself powerful because you are the chosen one for you non existant God. You are a lie. Your whole life is a lie. You are nothing."

Violetina pulled out the sword she picked up in the cave and brought herself to a fighting stance.

"You think you can take us, I can take on alone. And you two monsters, had better listen. I know how to kill you. You made of smoke, I know how to kill you most effectively, you pathetic whelp. And you small fat thing. I can hurt you beyond all the pain you have ever felt before combine into one."

Niru was on the ground hovering, shouting insults at them all, she knew no one but her sister could understand her, but it was fun for her non the less.

(Violetina has extreme skill with a sword and has practice with fighting smoke and other non pony monsters, thanks to her training with another one of my OC's.)

Iwiek laughed along with Tenebris at the threat. 

"Oh really? Please, you're weak" Tenebris snickered while turning white with mirth. 

"Don't call me fat by the way" Iwiek grinned before signalling Zinn. They would grab the annoying brat that was squeaking at them and use her as a hostage. Tenebris snarled before getting serious and beginning to attempt to circle around to grab Niru

"I think not."

Violetina grabbed onto the ground and flapped her wings with high amounts of power creating a small vortex around her.

"You come any where near me or my sister, smoke freak and this vortex will deform you so baddly you will never be able to reform correctly again. So, you pathetic moron. Go away. Or I will kill you."

Zinn's eyelid twitched.  Stupid, insolent, sinful girl!  How dare she?!  How dare she!  He then began to laugh loudly, but his laughter was cut out when he began to shout angrily.  "Don't you see?  He touches the world; He swallows entire cities, returning thousands of lives to His soil, and you claim that He is non-existent?  You cannot deny it much longer girl.  You will accept it, and you will die!"

His anger fueled a slight magic surge, allowing him to pull stone spikes from the earth.  Seeing the signal from Iwiek, he sent the spikes in the direction of the younger bat pony, having them stop just short of her neck.  "Now be a good girl and stop your incessant flapping," he ordered.

Jaeger stood still for a moment as he watched the small squabbles and battles take place before him....he knew that the religious one would pose no threat do to his current state, the two monsters were a different story. He slowly drew his pistol and began to load bullets into its revolving chamber. He flicked his wrist closing the chamber back into place he raised his sights to fix on Zinn's head. "I would advise you to drop the spikes, otherwise I'll just pull this trigger and send you to whatever god you desire." he muttered in an icy tone, showing no emotion.

Edited by Frosty V