Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Apocalypse

Child Of Darkness

@,@@Frosty V@@Child Of Darkness

Gloomfury rubs his head. He then heard a loud noise. He stands up and looks at his odds, two monsters and a jack ass pony with a gun. They weren't in his favor. His instincts  kicked in and he quickly ran up to the mares and knocked them on his back."Hold onto me at tight as you can!" He then took off like a bat out of hell to get away from the monster and the pony. He ran so fast that he got out of town in a matter of minutes. And he kept running. 

Edited by Gloomfury

Jaeger let out a sigh of relief, that was masked as a sigh of frustration. -get them as far away as possible, I'll find you and explains myself later- he thought as he turned to Iwiek and Tenebris. "So are we gonna follow the plot hole or not?" he asked with a growl as he slid his shotgun onto his back.

Edited by Frosty V

@,@@Frosty V, @@Child Of Darkness,

Gloomfury rubs his head. He then heard a loud noise. He stands up and looks at his odds, two monsters and a jack ass pony with a gun. They weren't in his favor. His instincts kicked in and he quickly ran up to the mares and knocked them on his back."Hold onto me at tight as you can!" He then took off like a bat out of hell to get away from the monster and the pony. He ran so fast that he got out of town in a matter of minutes. And he kept running.

Violetina held onto Gloomfury very tright, while also holding onto Niru preventing her from slipping away from her. She tapped the pony on his shoulder trying to get his atention.

"Stop, stop. Will you please stop running? Please."

Violetina was panting heavly as the shock of the all that had happened was taking effect, and it did not help that she had just felt another tremour not to far away.

@@Child Of Darkness,

Gloomfury slowed down but didn't stop moving. He kept at a even jog. "Are you two alright? Sorry I did that to ya'll, I just really need to get ya'll out of there. Them bastards didn't look the type to show any mercy to anyone be them mare or filly.So we need ground abd lots of it, so it's best we keep moving."

@@Gloomfury,

Twisted noticed a pony with two other ponies on his back jogging towards him. He lowered his altitude and flew towards them.
"Hello?" he asked in hope for any information as to why the earth was shaking and the mountains were collapsing and overall why sh*t was breaking loose everwhere.
As he got closer to them he felt a warm feeling creeping down his left back leg. *NO! NOT AGAIN!* his mind screamed and fought against the feeling. It quickly went away, which made Twisted suspicious. *That was it?* Now he noticed, that the quick fight hadnt been so quick. He was lying in the dust close to the running ponies. Appearantly had his mind-fight taken up too much of his concentration and he had crashed. Nothing hurt though, and when he got up he had no problems. " Phew."

Edited by Guest

@Gloomfury

When Gloomfury was done talking Niru spoke up, forgeting that he did not understand any bat pony language.

'Who are you and where are we going? Tina, where is he taking us?' Niru looked at her sister, still very scared. She had just been threatend with death by a montster, survived a deadly earthquake and was now on the run for her own life.

@@Gloomfury,

You alright there mate?

"Yeah thanks i was a bit... off it seem" Twisted chuckled a bit. "Thanks for asking though."
"Do you guys have any idea what is going on? My house was turned to powder by giant boulders and the powder of it was swallowed by a hole..."

"Also what happened to you two" He asked the two ponies on the back of the pony, which carried them, wondering why he did so.

(edited)

@TwistedShadow

Niru was the first on to raise her voice in reponse to the new pony that had just arrived. 'My name is Niru, this is my sister Violetina. We where in that town, that way. When the mountain next to the Big city. Exploded and the city fell. Then we where attacked by monsters and then we ran away with him and everything started to shake again, then we meet you, and now...' Niru looked up to her sister and run to hug her.

(Remember, you cannot understand Niru, unless you speak bat pony.)

Edited by Child of Darkness

@@Child Of Darkness,

One of the two ponies, that were being carried started talking. But twisted didnt understand a word of what it was talking. It sounded like a number of very high frequencies being shuffled together and then played at once.
"Pardon?"
Twisted replied.

Jaeger let out a sigh of relief, that was masked as a sigh of frustration. -get them as far away as possible, I'll find you and explains myself later- he thought as he turned to Iwiek and Tenebris. "So are we gonna follow the plot hole or not?" he asked with a growl as he slid his shotgun onto his back.

"Let's just trail them. Ponies are going to die and we can scavenge from their remains" Iwiek reasoned as he retracted the Electro-Whips.

"You look relieved, didn't you want to rob them?" Tenebris asked, using its minor brain cells to their fullest to see that Jaeger was acting off. 

"Doesn't matter, we'll follow them and hope they lead us to a safe place" Iwiek said, sure that his sibling was being stupid

@@Child Of Darkness,

Glooomfury  gives Niru a blank look. The only thing he under stood was that her name was Niru and that's it.

@@TwistedShadow

He then turns back to the stallion ." Anyway, no prob. And I have no idea what the hell is happening. Could be the end of the world for all I know. And we were just attacked by two monsters and a jack ass pony with a gun. I knew I wouldn't do too well against them so I picked the two up and got the hell out of there."

@@Gloomfury,

Twisted had to do a double take. They had been attacked by monsters and a gun-pony ( gunman-gun-pony.... hm ) and fled from them and just stopped for him.
That seemed a bit too suspicious.
"Why have you been stopping for me then?"
Twisted asked a bit frightened. THEY were probably the ponies that were attacking. After all did one pony speak in a language he couldnt understand. Twisted took a few steps back and readied his wings, preparing himself to get off the ground as fast as possible.

@TwistedShadow

"I'm sorry my sister does not speak your language. My name is Violetina and her name is Niru. We just came from ponyville after Canterlot was destroyed after the Quake. Listen to me know, that was not the end and that was not the most destruction that is going to happen. If my instincts are correct, Van hoover and Las pegasus are no more. Flooded and everyone there, I can only guess they had drowned. We have to get moving." Violetina was quite frantic because her family was the most improtant to her than anything and she did not know if they where ok.

Jaeger stared off hoping that the trio would forgive him...at least they couldn't have seen his face. He snapped back when Tenebris said he looked relieved. "If they had something of value sure I would have loved to rob them, but I live by a code.....I don't kill unless nececarry...and I won't kill mares or foals. Period." he said in a straight forward tone.

It had been some time since leaving the cave when he felt a new disturbance in the earth.  It wasn't anywhere nearby, but whatever had happened was immense.  "What is going on?" he said to himself.  Using his magic, he scanned the ground.  Even before his enlightenment, Zinn had had a special connection with the earth and scans of this sort could often give him an idea of what was happening.  What he felt was odd, and abnormal.  He could almost say that it was angry!

Zinn fell to his knees and cried out, "Great Lord Tectonus, what has angered you so?  Have I disobeyed you?  What must I do?"

You have done nothing Chosen One, the voice of the god said.  However, it is finally time.  From my soil is where life first sprang, and the day has come where I take that life back.

Jaeger stared off hoping that the trio would forgive him...at least they couldn't have seen his face. He snapped back when Tenebris said he looked relieved. "If they had something of value sure I would have loved to rob them, but I live by a code.....I don't kill unless nececarry...and I won't kill mares or foals. Period." he said in a straight forward tone.

"Codes, hmph" Iwiek snorted before wallowing in some trash to increase his speed and trotting after the tracks of the trio. Tenebris stared one more time at Jaeger before following. 

"How far away are they?" Tenebris questioned as the seconds turned into minutes. 

"I don't know, the smell of dead things has destroyed my nose" Iwiek coughed out before picking up the pace. "Tenebris, work your magic" Iwiek snarled to the smoke cloud. Tenebris laughed before flying up and looking at the land-scape.

"They're about a mile that way" Tenebris said proudly as it landed again. 

"Okay, we'll stay close enough for use to see them but far enough that we don't fight" Iwiek decided as a sand-storm began to start

Jaeger let out a mocking huff. "They really possed you off didn't they?" he said with a chuckle as he began to think. -How am I going to be able to talk to them if I with these two when we're around....Ahhh we'll cross that bridge when we come to it- he thought shaking his head

Jaeger let out a mocking huff. "They really possed you off didn't they?" he said with a chuckle as he began to think. -How am I going to be able to talk to them if I with these two when we're around....Ahhh we'll cross that bridge when we come to it- he thought shaking his head

"Find shelter!" Tenebris screamed as the storm intensified.

"Afraid of a little rain?" Iwiek mocked before a lightning bolt nearly barbecued him, causing the dumpy creature to jump.

"It's not the rain that worries me" Tenebris said in a matter-of-fact tone as Iwiek panted in fear. 

"Fine! They won't go any further either" Iwiek muttered as he walked underneath a rock formation

As the sand storm started to pick up, Violetina looked around to find some shelter from the Storm.

@TwistedShadow

@Gloomfury

"Listen the two of you, there is a small cave 100ft north of here, we have to get there before long, other wise this storm will kill us. If you are coming or not, I'm taking my sister out of this storm. Are you coming or not?"

@@Child Of Darkness,

@@Gloomfury,
Now they asked him to follow him to a cave.
Twisted did not like this. Twisted did not like this at all.
They would probably kill him there and take all his things.
*KILL THEM. BLOW THEM TO BLOODY BITS* his mind screamed. Twisted screamed because of the pain that was rushing through his body. He looked at the ponies with fear and hate filled eyes.
*DO IT!* his mind screamed. The pain became to great. Twisted screamed more And everything went dark.
(he becomes unconscious at this point.)

Edited by Guest

@@Child Of Darkness@@TwistedShadow,

Gloomfury nods. "I had about the same feeling, only that something bad happened. And i think we should take out chances and head to this cave" He turns back to stallion. "And I'm Gloomfury by the way. And I think we should headf to this cave, I got another feeling that them bastard won't give up so easily. You can come with us if you want." He looks to the bat pony mare. "Lead the way Violetina." but be fore he could start walking the stallion passes out. Gloom sighs and puck him up. "I guess he's coming."

Edited by Gloomfury

Jaeger pulled his jacket tighter as he followed Iwiek to the rock formation. "It dosent seem that bad!" he yelled over the sound of the storm. "What's Tenebris so scared about? He seemed fearless and crazy just a few minutes ago?" he added, softer once they had gotten under the rock.

Jaeger pulled his jacket tighter as he followed Iwiek to the rock formation. "It dosent seem that bad!" he yelled over the sound of the storm. "What's Tenebris so scared about? He seemed fearless and crazy just a few minutes ago?" he added, softer once they had gotten under the rock.

"Lightning and other huge blasts can disperse Tenebris" Iwiek said while shaking off some water and sand. How does a sandstorm and thunder storm happen at once?! "It won't kill Tenebris, but it will keep Tenebris from having fun for awhile" Iwiek continued while Tenebris shivered in the corner.

Jaeger nodded slightly has he walked to sit next to Tenebris...."I hope you don't mind me asking...why is Tenebris so...child like...so innocent, but when it comes down to the wire...he's a cold blooded killer." he asked Iwiek as he turned his gaze to Tenebris. "You alright kid?" he asked