Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request can some one animate my avatar

A Jewel of Rarity

Here you go: img-1981663-1-spf620.gif

For some reason the glow looks weird when I export it as a .gif. :/ Sorry about that.

thank you so much it looks great. what program do you use to make gifs i want to make animated signatures but don't know how thanks again

thank you so much it looks great. what program do you use to make gifs i want to make animated signatures but don't know how thanks again

I used Macromedia Flash 8 to make that signature. Flash is a bit expensive, though. You're welcome for the avatar though. :) Sorry again about the weird glow.

Whoa ! That's awesome! Can you animate my avatar, please? smile.png (or I could probably find something better for you to animate... nah just stick with my avatar for now tongue.png)

Ahhhhh... I mean, I can try. The only problem is making a new puppet rig, making a realistic kick, and the file size. I always have to reduce the quality sooo much to get it under 100 KB.

(edited)

Ahhhhh... I mean, I can try. The only problem is making a new puppet rig, making a realistic kick, and the file size. I always have to reduce the quality sooo much to get it under 100 KB.

what kind of puppets do you make. do you make puppets for the pony style in your avatar im wanting to learn how to use puppet rigs

and could you increase the file size for my avatar because im a donator i can get up to 150kb :)

Edited by a jewel of rarity