Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

@,

Guardians cheeks burned a deep red color from the kiss that Soaring just gave him. A smile grew on his face, bigger than any smile that he had before. And if anyone knows anything about smiles, this one showed pure happiness and serenity in his life. But then it struck him, he has not told her everything. Should he? What would she do? would she still be with  him? So many questions flowed through his mind, but he only had one conclusion. Do it. 

Soaring brightened from the reaction she had gotten. She smiled as well. Something in her heart grew, and in realization, she bit her lip lightly. I.. I love him! But if I told him, what would he do? I don't want to make him uncomfortable... She fluttered her wings, blushing intensely.

Guardian turned towards Soaring and had the most series face he could ever have. "Soaring, I have to tell you this." he paused to collect his thoughts. "Two years ago while I was away from Equestria, something terrible happened. A Demon came and attacked me and my master. We both were on the verge of death. The monster was about to finish off my master, but I begged it to take my life instead. Miraculously, the Demon agreed to spare us on one condition, that I become its vessel. I was quick to agree because I would rather take on this burden than for anyone to suffer as me and my master did. From that point on, the monstrosity has been in me, trying to take control of me, but my spirit is too strong and it now lays locked away, never to return to cause harm. Also, with the time that we have spent together, I feel that you are the one for me. I......I........ I love you." his smile returned with passion behind it.

Soaring listened, her eyes widening every so often. "I don't mind." She said finally. "What's locked away inside is gone. I only care about what's not locked away.. And that's you. I love you too, Guardian." She said, leaning into him gently. Soaring had never felt anything like how she felt now.

Guardian leaned back, his smile never leaving. What he did next came to a surprise, even to him. He turned and was face to face with Soaring and kissed her passionately. His heart raced inside his chest, hoping that what he did was not too much. Even so, he enjoyed it.

@@The Time Pony
((Like make our own thread and continue from there? Maybe, if this ever fully dies. ))
((Rokkurin, Sparkle, sorry, but I lost the will to play Applejack quite some time ago and forgot to say :/ i'm sorry. Also, we make YOU Dawwabetic? Soaring and Guardian are making ME Dawwabetic. x3))

Sunset gently laid her head on Dusk's shoulder as he hugged her for a few short seconds. 
"I know you won't hurt me," she said quietly, giving him a small, shy smile. "I realized I don't need to be afraid of you."
She sighed slightly, looking down at the ground. While she knew she didn't have to be wary of Dusk, there were still going to be cruel or mean ponies that would scare her.
"B-but while I'm not scared of you anymore... I don't think I-I'll just suddenly be comfortable in groups... I-I don't think it's something I can help... S-sorry..."

"I know love, but i can try to help and thats what ill do" he said nuzzling her back. "Love... i dont know, believe me and super shy, but i feel with you am not. I have more of a purpose, a purpose to help you instead of hide." Guardian said to her. He snuggled up close before looking at his watch. He didnt want to go, Guardian wanted to stay here with her.

@@The Time Pony
Sunset rested her head on Dusk's shoulder again as he snuggled up to her, somewhat comforted by his words. She saw him looking at the clock and realized what sime it was, and what that meant. He would be going back to his room soon. She didn't want to see him leave, didn't want to be alone again, even if it was for a short time, but it was either that or sleep in the bed together... She wasn't ready for sleeping in the same bed, even if it was just that. She was still slightly uncomfortable with just sitting so close to him.
"D-don't worry," she whispered, looking up at him with the same shy smile as a few moments earlier. "W-we'll see each other in the morning..."

He smiled, "goodnight love" he said kissing her once more. He went bak to his room slightly disappointed. On the other hand he was happy, he didn't want to upset her in anyway, and was happy she ha chosen for herself. He slowly closed his eyes thinking of her.

@@The Time Pony
Sunset watched as he left the room. As the door shut, she felt a bit lonely. Ignoring it, the small mare crawled into bed and hugged herself, trying to keep the warmth from Dusk's body with her. Her eyes slowly closed and he came to her mind. Within moments, she was asleep.

For once in her life, her dreams were... good, though they didn't start that way.

She is back in her room in the orphanage as a young filly, cowering under her bed. Sheknows they'll be back. They always come back. She wonders when they leave. If they ever will.
Soon enough, a small group of stallions come in, and they're carrying knives in their mouths, as usual. She already has several bloodied scars marring her body. 
The tiny filly, trembling, backs up as far as she can, hitting the wall on one side of her bed. The stallions search around the room and find her quickly. The pony who finds her grabs her hoof and roughly drags her from under the bed, making her hit her head on the bottom of the bed once or twice. The surround her, and she covers her face with her hair and hooves, unable to stand looking up at their tall, looming figures. She waits for the pain of beint beaten, but nothing comes. She nervously looks up, and there is a Pegasus stallion fending away her abusers. She slowly stands up when her subconscious realizes who it is.
Dusk.
The stallions give up and leave, and Dusk Shadow turns to Sunset. Suddenly, she is her current age. Dusk leans forward, a gentle smile on his face, and softly kisses her. As he does, everything starts fading away, and the last thing she hears is Dusk's voice saying, "I told you I would protect you."

((That is so depressing))

Dusk woke up the next morning and why downstairs to the kitchen, he rubbed his eyes. He had realized that Vi had been with Sunset. That had not done any good for his dreams. Back at home, those other Pegasi. He shuddered and waited for her to wake up.

@@The Time Pony
((It was intended to be :3))
Sunset woke up, feeling something small brush her muzzle. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that it was Vi's tail. 
"Vi?" she muttered, sitting up. She fully got up and trotted to the door, opening it. Across the room outside, she saw her reflection in a mirror. Her  visible eye was puffy, and a tear streak ran down her right cheek. It wasn't surprising; her dream last night had started out like every other.  
Her mane was also matted and flat, falling even further over her face, so much so that she couldn't see well. She brushed her forelocks out of the way so she could see with her right eye, before turning to find Dusk waiting for her.

Edited by Mint Drop

Dusk looked up and smiled. "Morning Sun" he said happily. He brushed her mane to the side, he got upset when she hid behind it, it made him feel like he had failed her. He saw her puffy eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked her quickly. He hugged her lightly, not wanting to make her feel uncomfterable.

@@The Time Pony, ((Her mane... Right now she's not really hiding behind it, it's just in her face because it's falling that way.))
Sunset was somewhat surprised when Dusk hugged her gently, asking if she was okay. He must have noticed the tear streaks, she realized. 
"I-i'm okay," she said softly, reaching up with a hoof to rub her eye. She didn't want him to worry, but he likely would if she didn't explain the tears.. "I-it's just...-" Her ears lowered a bit. "-...D-dreams."

Edited by Mint Drop

"You too" he said quietly, "here sit, wasn't something to drink tea, coffee." He sat down. "You not te only one with dreams. Last night I was back when the other Pegasus had taken Vi, and wen I tried to catch a glimpse of her I couldn't. The stallions were just kicking dust. I looked to my right. You were holding her, keeping her safe and warm" he said quietly. Dusk looked up slowly.

@@The Time Pony
((That.... That's just so adorable I can't even.....))
Sunset blushed as Dusk told her his dream, then realized it was her turn, though Dusk probably didn't expect her to tell him.
"I-in my dream... I was back at the o-orphanage as a filly, l-like usual in my dreams... I was hiding under my bed, a-and the ponies found me and grabbed me. I-I waited for them to start beating me, but nothing came..." She blushed as she continued, recalling the rest of the dream's events. "I looked up and saw you there... Y-you were protecting me from th-them..."
The small Pegasus gave him a shy smile before adding, "Th-the last thing I heard in my dream w-was you saying that you'd said you would protect me."

((Are you able to chaton Skype? OR still busy?))

((Aw damn I went to bed like 5 minutes wrote you. Because I had nothing to do. Plus I had been playing system shock with is really creepy))

Dusk embraced her in another wuick hug "am sorry sunset.... that's terrible. I mean the first part, well really most of it. Maybe now I will always be there, protecting you in your dreams too," he said. Dusk stood and began to make breakfast for the two of them.

((Also please stop mentioning her dream, it makes me extra sad to hear about it, I don't know why))

Edited by The Time Pony

(It's contagious! XD)

Soaring's eyes widened. Her heart beat faster than a hummingbird's. Thoughts of joy raced in her mind. She fluttered her wings. Soaring hoped she wasn't a 'bad kisser'. She slowly closed her eyes, enjoying every moment of the amazing kiss.

Alsooooo, I have been inspired! Good luck in teh army, Rokkurin!

I don't have a scanner, and my PC drawings look like crap. So, I have a pencil sketch. Is it bad?

post-20263-0-81040600-1388005313_thumb.jpg

Edited by .:Dash:.

Guardian didn't know how long he and Soaring were kissing, but he stopped to catch his breath. He looked at her with the biggest blush he probably will ever have on his face. "I....I don't know what came over me." he said with a shy smile. "Did I rush?"

(I will Dash, and don't worry, your drawing is good. A lot better than what I can do that's for sure hehe)

"I didn't quite pay attention, I enjoyed it so much." Soaring admitted, blushing. She looked into his eyes, tears of joy gently brimming in hers. "I love you so much." She whispered, her voice slightly breaking. "You make me so happy." She was now holding back tears of happiness.

(Thanks, I was afraid you'd think it was bad. Also, writing this post made me tear up a little myself.)

Guardian wiped the tears away from Soarings eyes, "I love you too." Tears started to develop in his eyes the more he looked at the beautiful mare in front of him.

(I think we should have a slight time skip. We pretty much fell behind when we both were not on the forum for a while)

(Good idea. Shall we say, morning? Should we pretend this happened somewhere more 'private'?)

Soaring pulled Guardian into a hug, folding her wings gently. Guardian made her so happy, her world sort of 'revolved around him'. She couldn't help but let a few tears slip from her eyes.

@@The Time Pony

(( Ah, shoot. Bad timing there, then. Also that should be the last post mentioning her dream.))

Sunset gave Dusk another shy smile, blushing,  and watched as he started making breakfast. She sat down and couldn't help but let out a small yawn, which had a tiny squeal at the end. When it was nearly done, she could smell it. It smelled pretty good, actually. Better than the food from the orphanage, anyhow. 
"What are you making?" she asked curiously.

Dusk looked over with a smile "just some pancakes, and eggs" ((can they eat eggs idk. If not ignore that)) he soon finished an brought her over a few. "I hope your feeling better" he said. Dusk was now super nervous, he was afraid he would mess up and lose her. His wings fluttered with worry. He would have failing himself and her, he didn't know what to do.

@@The Time Pony
((Yep, it's even canon that they eat eggs. Ponies are vegetarian, so they won't eat meat, and they're not vegan, so they apparently can eat eggs...))
Sunset looked at the food now on her plate. It looked just as good as it smelled, making her stomach growl. She looked up at him, about to thank him, but stopped short when she noticed the nervous expression on his face. Her brows creased in concern, and her ears lowered. 
"A-are you okay?" she asked, genuinely worried.