Guess that reference!

DND

Field of Dreams

"It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you."

somuchwins.png

"Sending some assholes your way to the death dimension!" -Lelouch (Code MENT)

"Kenpachi Ramasama, why didn't you do your math homework?" "Oh, I'm sorry. My toast wouldn't cook and then I had to go and become a sailor scout. RONIN WARRIORS!" -Matt and Pat (Two Best Friends Play)

Not sure. Sounds like it could be biblical, or at least based on something biblical.

"How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants."

Look upon my awesome signature, ye users, and despair!

idk

"You have caused confusion and delay!"

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

War of the Worlds.

"My head's too big!"

"That's because it's so full of dreams."

somuchwins.png

"Sending some assholes your way to the death dimension!" -Lelouch (Code MENT)

"Kenpachi Ramasama, why didn't you do your math homework?" "Oh, I'm sorry. My toast wouldn't cook and then I had to go and become a sailor scout. RONIN WARRIORS!" -Matt and Pat (Two Best Friends Play)

Rarity

"LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK!"

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/