Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DRAWINGS!

Cobalt Storm

Not bad bro. My advice would be to try as many different angles and poses as you can and not limit yourself to just one pose and side angles. It really helps develop your skills to have to try all different kinds and really gives you a grasp of perception.

And of course practice, practice, practice! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Wow great work wink.png and like @Aniki said, practice practice practice!:squee: practice more poses and angles so you can make more dynamic pieces. 

i hope to see more art and as much improvement as possible tongue.png

Edited by Pelate

Those are looking pretty good. As everyone has said; the more drawings you do, the better you get. The only advice I would give is to start trying to break the ponies down into shapes and gestures and building up the drawing from there, drawing only the outlines can only take you so far.

Keep up the good work though :) the landscape you did looks very good and has some nice compositional elements to it.

• Brohoof 1

As Robin said, start construction ponies from a skeleton of shapes, it will do wonders for your ponies' anatomy.

This is among the best reference sheets:

Do's some good illustration. I think might use them myself ones in while for reference.

some drawing i did, im trying to get better at hand drawing stuff, any advice is greatly appreciated, keep in mind that i dont have good colored pencils, hence why its all un colored.

And your art is quit alright, not ever corner and crane is exactly in proportions. But seem be able see basic shape of MLP show style pony. I say if work on it surely can become batter at it. So don't give up and keep at it. And how know might faster learner than me. I recovered my drawing skills over my life time. And just started drawing ponies just abut few weak's ago. But tale you they are all fun to draw. smile.png

And also here own MLP study might be of help too you.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/75653-my-mlp-study/

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong