Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament III (Closed)

Literally Snails

Thunder quickly blocked each slash with his sword. Only to shove him away with the blade. Then he kicked him straight to the ground. With thunder dropping with the sword pointed towards the ground. Using his wings to propel himself down, blood covering his left wing. Making it unbalanced. But he went down. Ready to stab the Pegasus in the chest.

Stone heart made her way to the contestant room.

Edited by synangel

@

Chivalry simply snored upon his remark, apparently he didn't get to much sleep the night before the tournament.

@

Chivalry was snoring loudly, until the match burned all the way to his hoof. "AGH! urgh, hey, what do you think your doing you maniac. You almost burnt my hoof off. -Yawn!- Hm, I seemed to have slept through alot havent I?" Chivalry looks at the screens. Then he looks at Snowstorm. "Hey buddy, whats shakin? You look like you need to loosen up, yeah?" Chivalry smiled sincerely at snow.

"Chivalry Knight and Snowstorm, please report to the first arena." The loudspeaker commanded.

Snowstorm withdrew his blade and walked to the door with a smirk. "It's about damn time they called our fight!" He said. "How long could cleaning the arena possibly have taken those amateurs?"

Vinum giggled at Blue Hurricane. "Dude, just leave them alone. They're in love!" She mocked, pouring herself another glass of wine.

"This stuff is crap." She snorts, gulping the cup and washing it down with the rest of the bottle. "Oh, buck, I think we're out..." She stumbled around to look for more.

Whiplash gritted her teeth as her legs scraped the ground, clipping the edge of the ring. The Pegasus managed to pull herself onto her hooves, and frowned. "Alright, I'm going to try to end this, I don't know how long we can do this," she murmured, and flitted into the air, soaring a good 50 feet in the air. The mare then swooped down in a dive towards Crimson, gaining speed as she lost altitude. Stretching her hooves out, Whiplash used her momentum to try and push the stallion out of the arena.

Crimson saw what she planned to do, yet didn't try to move. In fact, he braced himself, seemingly planning to tank the hit. Once Whiplash made contact however, Crimson grabbed her forehooves, and rolled over, using her own momentum to cause her to fly straight off the edge of the arena. "Let's hope this works...I really don't wanna hurt her..." thought Crimson.

(You should thank me blitz. I'd rather of just let the match play out.)

Just as sole was about to make his final attack, he froze. "What... Why am I still fighting? If I die... I'll just be hurting stone. Man... I've been such a fool." He realized, before releasing his magic. "I can't keep going, I'm out of energy." He said to blitz calmly "if I keep fighting, I might die, or be horribly injured. I can't do that to stone. So you wanna beat the champ so bad, do it." He challenged, sticking his arms out. "I can't forfeit, and I can't die. So you'll just have to improvise." He said quietly

(Just don't kill him please.)

Crimson saw what she planned to do, yet didn't try to move. In fact, he braced himself, seemingly planning to tank the hit. Once Whiplash made contact however, Crimson grabbed her forehooves, and rolled over, using her own momentum to cause her to fly straight off the edge of the arena. "Let's hope this works...I really don't wanna hurt her..." thought Crimson.

Whiplash stifled a yelp as she felt herself be flung out of the ring. "I can't lose, but I also can't hurt him," she muttered, flitting quickly back into the ring. The Pegasus flapped around Crimson, quickly flying back when she got too close, before finally swooping in and firmly shoving him to the edge of the arena.

Blitz looked at the Griffon. He then launched for one last mighty knockout punch to the Griffon's face. The punch was strong to the point that it would've sent a bale of hay back a few yards. Blitz then jumped back and waited.

(Was that punch a little too strong?)

@

Sole was sent flying back into the arena wall and dropped to the ground. "I've got no more reasons to fight... I can't keep putting my life in danger now that I have a family. Maybe I should just...settle down... Retire. Yeah... That doesn't sound too bad." He thought, before allowing himself to drift away into darkness.

Edited by ~chaotic sole~

@,

Blitz saw as the Griffons eyes were slowly closing. He knew that this was it. He knew that he would advance to the next round. He was glad that the match was over...at least for now. He then used his telekinetic abilities to grab his doube-edged staff, but wasn't going to do anything with it. 

(Now what? Should I return to the lounge?)

@,

Sole was sent flying back into the arena wall and dropped to the ground. "I've got no more reasons to fight... I can't keep putting my life in danger now that I have a family. Maybe I should just... Retire." He thought, before allowing himself to drift away into darkness.

(finally)

The ref stood above him and started counting. "One! ...Two! ...Three!"

Grant dropped his drink in shock. He had been so sure that Sole wouldn't fail. I'll have to hustle them better in the next round. he thought.

"Four! ...Five! ...Six! ...Seven!"

Whiplash stifled a yelp as she felt herself be flung out of the ring. "I can't lose, but I also can't hurt him," she muttered, flitting quickly back into the ring. The Pegasus flapped around Crimson, quickly flying back when she got too close, before finally swooping in and firmly shoving him to the ke tedge of the arena.

"This is ridiculous! It's like they're trying not to hurt each other!" An audience member shouted angrily.

"Somebody punch each other already!"

Tempest rolled out of the way of Thunder's attack. "This is getting interesting." He thought, as he slashed at Thunder. "That doesn't mean that there's any a reason to continue on with this pointless fight." The cyan pegsus then hit Thunder with the flat of his blade as hard as he possibly could.

Sole began to dream of past fights, and his time up until now. He's spent his entire life fighting, and he was good at it. It was all he was good at. He was too stupid to do anything involving math, he was too lazy to work on a farm, he was too much of a clutz to work in a shop or bakery. His sole skill was fighting. "Well... Wonder where I go from here..." He thought.

Edited by ~chaotic sole~

@,

Blitz saw as the Griffons eyes were slowly closing. He knew that this was it. He knew that he would advance to the next round. He was glad that the match was over...at least for now. He then used his telekinetic abilities to grab his doube-edged staff, but wasn't going to do anything with it. 

(Now what? Should I return to the lounge?)

@,

(yes, please)

(This hasn't been going very well. Please avoid having a long, drawn out, pissing contest like the fight lightning and sole just went through. It's a perfect way to sap out all of the fun.)

Tempest rolled out of the way of Thunder's attack. "This is getting interesting." He thought, as he slashed at Thunder. "That doesn't mean that there's any a reason to continue on with this pointless fight." The cyan pegsus then hit Thunder with the flat of his blade as hard as he possibly could.

(Speaking of sapping out the fun by having a drawn out fight, you and synangel need to agree on a winner and finish this fight already.)
  • Brohoof 1

Thunder gotten dazed by the hit. He stumbled backwards and lost his footing and tumbled down before getting up holding his sword as his vision luckily cleared. Blood dripped down the side of his head. He wasn't in the best condition.

He jumped up and slashed at his chest cutting the flesh. For a hit, finally.

Vinum ruffled through one of the cupboards, finally finding her prize: a rare, expensive container with her favorite drink hidden beneath the cap. Just as she pulled it out, the announcer called the mare's name.

Vinum cursed. "Buck, already?!?" She slipped the bottle of wine under her jacket and headed to the arena.

Edited by Fizz.

Blue Hurricane let out a breath of relief as Sole and Blitz's fight ended.

"Finally" the pegasus muttered, his red eyes blinking from being open for so long. Blue Hurricane grinned, knowing that his match was coming close. It would be easy to deal with his Mao

@

"It won't be." Mao looked at the pegasus. His arrogance would be the death of him. "It won't be easy to defeat me. And if I'm going to be beaten by anyone, I'll make sure it isn't you." This was exactly what Mao needed. A reason to kill. If he became a fan favourite, his chances of winning this evil death game would be increased. He just had to take out this one pegasus. And, assuming he didn't have some kind of magical helmet, he shouldn't have a problem.

Edited by Timelord RegularPony

Blitz returned to the lounge and waited for his next match. He was glad that he made it through the first round. "One down...three to go..." He said to himself as he gripped his staff tightly. His heart was pounding. He was lucky enough to make it past the first match, despite Thunder's comment about him being a little to "immature". 

@

((Sorry, like I said in the messaging system, im only avaliable for that time and sometimes earlier))

Chivalry heard the announcement, still half asleep, he rubbed his eyes. "-yawn- Alright, might as well get this over with." He said as he walked towards the arena. 'I wonder if I'll be able to beat this guy, he looks tense. He really needs to loosen up...' Chivalry thought to himself.

He stands in the arena along with Snow. Then yawned one last time before thinking, 'Ah damn it, I didn't even get anything to eat... wonder if he has anything.' Chivalry looked up towards Snow and yells out. "Heeey, You got anything to eat?"

Edited by ChivalryKnight

Tempest felt a sharp pain, and sighed. "This fight is getting nowhere." He thought. The cyan pegesus then stood, and held his arms to the side. "Take your best shot, this fight is over." He yelled.

Xena knew what Tempest was planning, and sighed. "I guess there will be more opportunities for me to revive my siblings." He thought, slightly sad. "I admire what Tempest is doing, though. He reminds me of his first ancestor." The a aura beast then smiled.

Thunder looked at him. He threw his sword, and it landed next to tempest. Thunder then did a round house kick to tempests head. Hoping to knock him out. He didn't want to do that. But that's what he had to do for it to actually be over. And thank luna it was over.

Tempest hit the wall, and slumped over, unconscious. "It's about time this ended." He thought. "I know this won't be the last tournament of this type, though." The cyan pegesus then smiled as his body began to heal. He knew he was out, but that didn't matter right now.

@

((Sorry, like I said in the messaging system, im only avaliable for that time and sometimes earlier))

Chivalry heard the announcement, still half asleep, he rubbed his eyes. "-yawn- Alright, might as well get this over with." He said as he walked towards the arena. 'I wonder if I'll be able to beat this guy, he looks tense. He really needs to loosen up...' Chivalry thought to himself.

He stands in the arena along with Snow. Then yawned one last time before thinking, 'Ah damn it, I didn't even get anything to eat... wonder if he has anything.' Chivalry looked up towards Snow and yells out. "Heeey, You got anything to eat?"

"Amateur," Snowstorm muttered.

"Okay you two, are you ready to start?" Juri asked. It was a rhetorical question and she didnt wait for an answer. "Good! Because this match is starting right NOW!" Upon saying this, she immediately leapt to cover.

"You must be tired of ponies ignoring your ugly face." Snow taunted as he readied his sword. "I'll let you make the first move."

A large section of the crowd was filled with Snowstorm's 'fangirls,' adolescent teenaged mares who had fallen for his dreamlike face while ignoring his ugly personality.

Tempest hit the wall, and slumped over, unconscious. "It's about time this ended." He thought. "I know this won't be the last tournament of this type, though." The cyan pegesus then smiled as his body began to heal. He knew he was out, but that didn't matter right now.

The ref enthusiastically said to the crowd. "That's it! Tempest is down and won't be up by ten. The winner by knock out is Thunder!"

Whiplash stifled a yelp as she felt herself be flung out of the ring. "I can't lose, but I also can't hurt him," she muttered, flitting quickly back into the ring. The Pegasus flapped around Crimson, quickly flying back when she got too close, before finally swooping in and firmly shoving him to the edge of the arena.

Crimson grunted and attempted to use his hooves to stop his forced movement, but he was only half successful, as he only stopped after one of his hind legs were off the arena. Crimson quickly recovered and stopped himself, he then grabbed Whiplash's arms and spun around, attempting to toss her off the ring.

((this seems a bit back and forth...))