Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament III (Closed)

Literally Snails

"Ya well....you don't hit a kid. You never hit a kid. Unless your prepared for jail or anything worse" he said trying to remain calm. "But you can tell me, or walk away. Or tell her it's not nice o-" he lost it. And soon he held blue up against the wall with his foreleg on his neck, not enough to choke him but it wasn't easy to breath. His other foreleg kept him against the wall. Thunders face soon turned to the worst. He was furious, "just because your fast doesn't mean I'm not as fast as you" he said holding him up against the wall tightly. "You better hope that you don't end up getting in the ring with me...because I hate killing, but I'm pretty sure I won't have any problems severing your head clean off with my blade.... I took out one demon, and I'd sure as hell love to take out another" he said letting go of blue and taking a few steps away to calm down, and to let blue recover. He had a hoof on the handle of his blade incase of any sudden attacks.

Edited by synangel

"Ya well....you don't hit a kid. You never hit a kid. Unless your prepared for jail or anything worse" he said trying to remain calm. "But you can tell me, or walk away. Or tell her it's not nice o-" he lost it. And soon he held blue up against the wall with his foreleg on his neck, not enough to choke him but it wasn't easy to breath. His other foreleg kept him against the wall. Thunders face soon turned to the worst. He was furious, "just because your fast doesn't mean I'm not as fast as you" he said holding him up against the wall tightly. "You better hope that you don't end up getting in the ring with me...because I hate killing, but I'm pretty sure I won't have any problems severing your head clean off with my blade.... I took out one demon, and I'd sure as hell love to take out another" he said letting go of blue and taking a few steps away to calm down, and to let blue recover. He had a hoof on the handle of his blade incase of any sudden attacks.

Solstice watched on with a hoof on her spear. She relaxed only a fraction when Thunder let Blue go. Any excuse, and the convict' head would roll. At least, that's how she saw it. It wouldn't cause her any sleepless nights. She'd seen better ponies fall to her blade afterall.

@@Fizz.
Graceful gritted her teeth. This pony clearly thought of this fight as a joke.
"I'll make sure to place you in your place. If not Six feet under!" she yelled. She slammed her hooves on to the ground. Black tentacles shot from the ground striking Vinum in the chest and face. the bracelets on her legs began to faintly glow.
"I'll make sure not to play nice" Summoning the tentacles once again she had them strike and slam themselves against Vinum.

Blue Hurricane massaged his throat, getting up. He snickered a bit as he rose to his hooves. 

"Cute, but I could have gotten out if I wanted to" Blue Hurricane said, buzzing his wings. He suddenly seemed to disappear and then reappear behind Thunder. "I only let myself get caught to give you false hope" he hissed in Thunder's ear before zipping off

Blue frost watched blue disapear "daddy...he's as fast as you are..." She said.

Thunder nodded his head "ya he is.....now I really wanna go up against him in the next round...hopefully he survives the first..." He mumbled to himself. He looked over at solstice...who's hoof was on her spear. Almost in a defensive way, "are you afriad I was going to kill him?" He asked her.

Stone looked over at sole "ya...after you heal, and after my brother is done with this stupid thing" she scoffed.

Edited by synangel

Sole sighed "so we're gonna stay till either thunder wins the tournament, or loses and gets himself hurt? This might take a while..." He said jokingly "and besides, I'm not badly hurt or anything. I've been through tons worse injuries then these little things. But Just as long as you two are safe, then I guess we can stay and watch." He said, as he climbed out of the bed.

Blue frost watched blue disapear "daddy...he's as fast as you are..." She said.

Thunder nodded his head "ya he is.....now I really wanna go up against him in the next round...hopefully he survives the first..." He mumbled to himself. He looked over at solstice...who's hoof was on her spear. Almost in a defensive way, "are you afriad I was going to kill him?" He asked her.

Stone looked over at sole "ya...after you heal, and after my brother is done with this stupid thing" she scoffed.

"If I was, it was only because I was afraid I'd miss my shot at him. I was hoping you'd make a scene so I could make a clean cut down the base of his neck. If he's not on death row, he should be." She grimaced under the cowl of her hooded robe and rubbed her chin with her runed hoof.

@

"I am on death row...sort of" Blue Hurricane bragged, preening his feathers. "My boss does keep me off it, though I should be on it" Blue Hurricane said, running his tongue past his feathers. They were fairly clean but he needed to be in top position for his battle

"Well let's just hope your first match is your last" he said coldly to blue hurricane. He had no feelings towards someone who hit his kid, he was lucky that they both where in a high security area, or else there would've been one less pony in the world. Thunder looked over at solstice "doesn't look like you have yet to get into a match yet, am I right?" He asked her trying to be polite as possibly with the current situation.

Stone shoved him back into bed "nope...stay.." She said to him like he was a dog.

Sole sighed as she pushed him back onto the bed and told him to stay "woof woof." He said sarcastically, before smiling "listen babe, I'll be fine. I don't need to stay in this bed, my injuries aren't serious. Let the doctors use this bed for someone who needs it." He said, trying to reason with his wife

, ,

The speakers turned on and ordered, "Blue Hurricane and Mao, please report to the third arena."

(Sorry for taking so long to do this. I didn't realize we only had three fights going on instead of four.)

Gatasubal returned to the front entrance of the arena to patrol, no longer distracted with a specific task.

"Alright, finally" Blue Hurricane said, finishing up a few stretches before trotting calmly to the arena. Mao looked kind of lame and scrawny, he would be easy to beat. "This won't be any fun" Blue lamented as he bounced around, excited to fight. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers

Mao sat up. It was about time. He began to walk to the arena. Once again, Blue was mocking him. The stupid pegasus. Mao was looking forward to beating him. His chainsaw floated in front of him. Finally, he was going to be able to fight. And this time, he would win.

Mao sat up. It was about time. He began to walk to the arena. Once again, Blue was mocking him. The stupid pegasus. Mao was looking forward to beating him. His chainsaw floated in front of him. Finally, he was going to be able to fight. And this time, he would win.

The ref looked at both contestants to make sure they were ready. "Okay, fighters, you may begin!" She said into her microphone. She then stepped back a safe distance away where she could still clearly watch both contestants.

"Okay so we all remember Mao from the first tournament." Topaz explained. "He didn't make it past the preliminaries, and that surely pissed him off! Suffice it to say he's not giving up easily!"

Blue Hurricane got into a fighting stance and stuck his tongue out at Mao.

"Come get me, fool" Blue laughed, knowing that Mao would be dumb enough to attack recklessly. Blue Hurricane wanted to see a fighting syle before actually attacking, it made winning easier

@,

Despite being aware of Blue's plan, Mao attacked. He used his magic, which had improved greatly since the first Dark Tournament, to spin his chainsaw, as well as force it forwards, in the direction of the pegasus. He focused on the pony in front of him, blocking out the thoughts of everypony else around him. He had to fight to win.

@,

Despite being aware of Blue's plan, Mao attacked. He used his magic, which had improved greatly since the first Dark Tournament, to spin his chainsaw, as well as force it forwards, in the direction of the pegasus. He focused on the pony in front of him, blocking out the thoughts of everypony else around him. He had to fight to win.

"Too slow" Blue laughed as he zipped out of the way. "HAHAHAHA! What's wrong!? Too stupid to come up with a better technique than that?" Blue laughed, tears leaving his eyes as he mocked Mao. Blue Hurricane abruptly stopped his laughing to take to the sky, heading high

@,

The stupid pegasus. He thought that was the extent of his power. At this point, Mao wished he would have brought a gun. He has good aim with a pistol. He threw the chainsaw again, upwards this time. Why would the pegasus not just attack? Mao used his magic to have the chainsaw spin around the pegasus, making sure not to touch him.

@Snowy Storm

Vinum was knocked off her feet by the first swipe, collapsing into the dirt ground. She groaned at the unexpected attack. "Buck...didn't see th-"

The second attack by the tentacles she saw coming. Right before they landed, she swiped the sharp part of the broken bottle at them.

Edited by Fizz.

@,

The stupid pegasus. He thought that was the extent of his power. At this point, Mao wished he would have brought a gun. He has good aim with a pistol. He threw the chainsaw again, upwards this time. Why would the pegasus not just attack? Mao used his magic to have the chainsaw spin around the pegasus, making sure not to touch him.

Blue Hurricane laughed as Mao missed again. 

"Gutless swine! Show me what you can do!" Blue Hurricane snarled, zooming downward and pulling back his hoof. Instead of punching Mao, he simply pushed off the ground and flew back up. "Oh, you looked so shocked there" Blue Hurricane mocked as he rose back into the air.

@,

"Not really. Now stop mocking me and fight!" Mao once again tried to swing at the pegasus. He was becoming impatient, but didn't let it show. Once again, he spun the chainsaw around, trying to get one step ahead of the pegasus. It should be easy. Mao knew exactly what Blue was doing. But he was too fast.

@@Fizz.,

Graceful smiled. If the tentacles were connect to her directly that small pitiful excuse of an attack might have hurt, if only a little at best.

The tentacles smashed Vinum into the ground.

"Oh please. First you seek to mock me and now you can't even put up a decent fight?" Grace tilted her head. "Honestly if you had not mocked me I would have finished this fight now" Graceful smiled.

Using her tentacles she lifted Vinum into the air. In the air the tentacles began to tighten around her.

"If you can't fight back, then I'll slam you into the ground and call it good. If you can and try to fight, I'll wring the life out of you and show the crowd a show with your limp body"

Edited by Snowy Storm

@

Blue Hurricane one again moved out of the way, this time diving for the ground. He landed softly and stuck his tongue out at Mao. Blue Hurricane the grabbed some sand from the ground and tossed it at Mao's eyes. The sand in the eye trick always worked to stop foes

@

Mao grinned. He wasn't in a position to attack, so he had to defend himself. Which was fine. He closed his eyes. Blue's tactic was an interesting on, but a stupid one. He didn't need to see. He just needed to know. He made sure the chainsaw was hovering around him, and waited. If the pegasus didn't attack, they'd be at a stalemate.

@@Moonlight Fire

Crimson ignored Whiplash's attempt to make him dizzy, knowing that it might cost him the match. Once Whiplash tried t kick him, Crimson grabbed her leg and tossed her out of the ring, he then held her down to the ground with a wave of pressure. "Sorry cutie, but I can't risk losing you...this fight ends now...so just give up..." he said.