Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Murderers Among Us

GameytheGeemer

In the small town of Hoovesdale, there is a crime problem. It's all secret, for the most part, and crimes are often seen as small events. The ponies of Hoovesdale are dead wrong. In the town, there are 3 kinds of ponies.

1: Members of the Cult of the Moon

2: Murderers, either fresh harvesters or serial killers

3: Victims

Where do you fit in? Apply here and RP with us. I hope you'll stay

~Gamey the Geemer, RP Mod

It was late at night, about 3 AM. Chain Mail was spending his retirement money on drinks. He picked up his own women. He was working on picking up a particularly beautiful mare that was a few years older than him. Tonight would be the first time this month he would kill. Granted, this was the first of the month, so that's not saying anything.

machines were clanking everywhere, pipelines flowing and streaming

"Ehi Doc!" "ehi what is it Contrail?"

"Dash said we need to raise the production at least of 20%..."

"She is Rainbow Dash, your superior and you adress her only with her name!.. by the way follow me.. we gonna need some fresh meat... let's see what is going to arrive today at the Cloudsdale Weather corporation..."

A long scream full of pain echoed in the entire facility "uhm.. it looks like i need to fix those soundproofed walls at the Pegasus device... "

Shadow Strike looked around the room. There were ponies every where, almost all of them drunk. "Celestia must have sent me to the wrong place, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong here." She muttered to herself. She went over to the counter and sat down next to a stallion with a sword for a cutie mark(chain mail). "Nice cutie mark, what's your special talent?" She asked him curiously. She was a talented fighter herself, so she hoped that he would say 'fighting'. After all, it isn't everyday you get to talk to a fellow fighter.

@,

"Why that, my dear, is war. I used to be a rather great soldier before... That, incident." He responded. War so often went with fighting that they were virtually the same thing. "Now, let me take a guess about you. The black Phoenix all but gives away that you're a high level government agent, as the government is the only place where Phoenixes are iconic. The fact that you're walking around without any guards would imply that you're a fighter, or can at least handle yourself in a fight. Putting 2 and 2 together, I would say that you're some kind of secret agent. Now, how close am I?" He asked, displaying his surprising intellect. Normally soldiers were as dumb as they were strong.

@@GameytheGeemer

"Very close." Shadow Strike replied, before taking a small sip of some weird looking drink, just in case. She instantly felt a little drowsy. Thank heavens I didn't drink to much of that. Either a form of sleeping drug or very strong alcohol. Most likely the latter. She thought to herself, setting the glass back down carefully. She'd never much liked alcoholic drinks. She looked back at the stallion. He looked like he was a couple of years older than her.

Edited by EmeraldStreak

"Well, I must say that you are rather lovely. Perhaps you should get out of the agent business and into someplace that that can be appreciated more. Modeling perhaps. I here that they make much more money." He said, his words able to come across as a poor, but there, pick up line. Or, unlikely, something far more sinister sounding. He picked up his own glass of scotch and took a drink from it.

@

(Also, you do know that the Mane 6 are roughly 17-18. So they would be about the same age)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

(btw italics means thinking.)

Carnation walked through the bar door, brushing her hoof on a mat the moment she was inside. "It would only be after a long day that I would find myself trudging through these doors." She was was doing something that she often hated to do, or in this case wearing something she hated to wear. "Absolutely nothing." 

Her work earlier in the day had caused her to make a special delivery to a house in southern district. The mare there was such a hassle, making her re-stitch the dress upon delivery. Carnation could still see a little bit of the blood on the side of her hoof...

Her blood of course, all of the mare's 'revisions' had caused her to make a mistake and cut herself; and all that work had ruined the dress she had wore that day. It was only in her nature to throw away a sullied dress, and to come here to forget such pains in her rear.

~

@,@@GameytheGeemer,

She took a seat next to two ponies she never recalled meeting. There was exactly one stool between herself and them, a strong looking stallion being closet to her. She looked over the bar table and ask the tender for a glass of Pinoit Noir. When it arrived she started slowly drinking.

Edited by danzxc123

@,

(Wow, at the bar with one of the more cunning sociopaths in the city, and somepony that makes other ponies into dresses. I can safely say you're fucked) 

"Well. I had hoped you would enjoy the offer a bit more. After all, it is so rare to find someone who has had to kill for a living as I suppose you have to do. It scars you." He said, keeping a mental eye on the other pony at the bar. He didn't want her to see what he was planning.

• Brohoof 1

"so Doc.. what we are gonna do?"

"why do you ask stupid pegasus? Doctor Atmosphere is welcoming them... we need to prepare the machine.. why in hell are you still here! go turn it on!"

"i am rolling"

"he is so stupid... why am i here? i should be developing a better future... well killing failures is for a better fucture!.. no it isn't!.. shut up! no you shut up!"

"ehi doc.. are you still talking to yourself?" asked a dirty pony "no we aren't!" Volt screamed...

@@GameytheGeemer

(lol)

"It really depends on who the pony your killing is. If they had, say, killed an entire schools worth of fillies and colts it would be easier to kill them then if they'd just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, 'ya know." She replied thoughtfully. She was slightly suspicious, but decided to give the stallion the benefit of the doubt. After all, she was somewhat paranoid.

@,

(Oh if only she went with her gut feeling. A bar fight would be the exact opposite of what was supposed to happen.)

"Oh yes. I guarantee that something will happen soon to make you rethink your career choice." He said. "In this town, it's always something." He added, that last part to more hint her in to asking. He used a small amount of magic, in the way he was trained before to make it almost unnoticable to someone not specifically looking for magic, to conjure a small dose of poison in the drink that he was about to order for her.

"I've noticed that you don't much care for alcohol. Bar Keep, would you mind getting the lady some water?" He ordered, levitating the glass he wanted him to use in the back room as he also pulled out 2 bits to pay him. 

(I've got to walk my dog. BBS)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

Carnation was still sipping her drink. She never meant to, but she slowly started eavesdrop on the two conversation once she hear something interesting.

After all, it is so rare to find someone who has had to kill for a living as I suppose you have to do. It scars you.

She couldn't help, but lightly chuckle. Although she could figure out why, she had never murdered one of her volunteers before. They knew it was for a just cause. 

She didn't make it very noticeable, but she kept listening and glance towards the two as they spoke. She continued her eavesdropping until she heard what sounded like something see would say when asking for help. 

She looked at the ponies from the corner of her eye and could see one casting a spell, to or of what she had no idea, but she thought it would be a wise idea to not take another drink.

Edited by danzxc123

@@GameytheGeemer

Shadow Strike accepted the water, levitating it with her magic. It smelt strange. Not a strong, overpowering type of smell. It was a faint, weak smell that any normal pony would overlook. She took his words into consideration and carefully put two and two together. She would drink it, to be polite. However she would be careful to remove a majority of the poison. Of course, there was the risk of there being enough left in the water to knock her out. But being knocked out and kidnapped by some random lunatic would be better than being killed right then and there. Plus, she had to be careful as to not blowing her cover completely by starting some sort of public fight.

She drank the water, removing as much of the poison as possible with her magic. As she had suspected, it had not been 100% effective and she started to feel light headed and dizzy. I just hope I won't wake up to find myself tied up. She thought. The last thing she heard before she passed out was the sound of her glass smashing on the floor.

(Just to clarify; she isn't dead, just...unconscious in a bar full of crazy ponies. How ironic)

@,

(It did exactly what it was supposed to do. After all, it wasn't supposed to kill her. That comes later.)

Chain Mail smirked. Fortunately the bar was too crowded and drunk for the glass to notice too much. "Thank you Lou. Another successful hunt with your help." He said, putting another 20 bits on the table and picked up Shadow Strike's body. With his latest doll in his arms, he teleported outside his rented warehouse #2.

When Shadow Strike came to she would find herself restrained, spread eagle style, with no less than 7 metal bands around each of her legs along with rope. Movement would be restrained heavily. After a few seconds of being able to look around with her head, though she would find the headache she would undoubtedly have to keep her from focusing enough to teleport, as she didn't know that this was the special unicorn play pen, Chain Mail would walk out of the shadows.

"Well, I'm so glad that you decided to take me up on my offer to make you a model." He says. Not bothering to explain how he did what he just pulled off. "Not that I gave you much of a choice. But I simply had too after you scared away the last catch I was after. Not that I'm any worse for it. You're more beautiful than her anyway." It was then that he sits down in front of her, turning her table so that she was inverted.

(I have to go do house work now)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

@@GameytheGeemer

One, two, three…I make that seven. Metal and rope. Pounding headache. Great. It will take quite some time before I will be able to teleport...but maybe other spells will work. Weaker, less obvious ones. The unexpected. I could probably only use a spell strong enough to undo the restraints...then it would be nothing other than my general fighting skills against a stallion able to use magic and not be under the effects of the poison, which seem to prevent me from being able to focus. Hardly fair, but I don't really have much to lose at this stage. May as well open my eyes. Shadow Strike thought to herself. She slowly and carefully lifted her head and took in her surroundings. It was a decent size building, most likely a warehouse. There was no way she was alone in the room, so the stallion was probably hiding in the shadows. It was a rather poorly lit room. Of course, even if she didn't make it out alive the royal guards and other agents knew her general location. They would be able to send many armed guards to search the town and find any crazy ponies. So, either way her job would have been completed.

"Well, I guess that makes me an onlooker... What a way to start the night." She yawned, "Or should I say mourning." She was tempted to ask the tender about these hunts, playing the role of the defenseless and drunken mare; when she spotted a mare with a lovely tan coat.

Much finer than hers, what had she done to give it that sheen? She drew her attention to the mare on the other end of the bar and felt enraged, "She's horrid!" The glass in the mares hoof was tipped over, and the red liquid inside the glass was slowly seeping into her pelt. She was asleep, passed out from a long night of overindulgence. "To defile such a beautiful and natural shade with red." Carnation started to breath heavily, "No, no, I simply..."

Her breathing slowed, and she turned towards the tender with a rather large grin. "I guess my friend has had a little too much tonight. Thanks for the Noir, and the show; but we simply must be on way." With her tracks covered, she picked up the mare and started to trot out the door; not before leaveing the tender a rather generous tip.

~

When Carnation was halfway home the volunteer had started to move on her back. Her name was Grape Shot, and waking up in strange places was not uncommon for her; but this time it felt strange. When she woke up she felt very cold. Her vision was blurred so she could see, but after sometime had passed she felt something warm against her forehead. Then she heard a voice slowing lulling her back to sleep. 

Edited by danzxc123

@,

"Well, not much the conversationalist I suppose. So, I'll tell you about this place. It's my unicorn play pen. I had it made specially when I ran into a unicorn that could teleport at a masquerade party. It has special enchantments to stop all forms of magic." He said, laughing in her face. He would now be all she saw. "So, it's a purely physical struggle from either of us." He laughed.

"Now, do you think of yourself as beautiful. The kind of girl that all the other girls see and get jealous of?" He asked. It was almost a loaded question. He had already said she was beautiful, but because of his job choice she might say no. "Please, do take your time. The police already know I live in this town, but are so belligerent that they fall into the simplest of pit falls. And we're the only ponies in this district for HOURS. So this can take as long as you want." He said, striking a match and lighting a candle over her. It would take about a minute for it to start melting hot wax on her.

• Brohoof 1

@@GameytheGeemer

What was it the instructor had said about escaping restraints? Something about if all else fails, you could free yourself buy breaking you wrist. Of course, I'm not stupid enough to break all my hooves, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk. But...if I can free one hoof I will be able to defend myself better. she thought quickly. "Not at all," She smiled and in one quick, fluid motion she snapped her front left leg bone and hit the candle, causing it to fall. Almost instantly wax started to drip off the candle, wich was no longer lit. She now had one hoof free. Although it was broken, she reckoned that she could still use it and pack a decently powerful hit. She knew walking would be harder, only being able to put weight on three legs.

Star Gazer was nearly done stiching up her new toy. This one had come out perfectly, still keeping nice and soft.

"Such a pretty little mare! What shall we call you? Hmmm..." She said, whispering to the mutilated and stuffed corpse of a young mare. A long series of stitches went up an down it's light blue body, and it's beige hair hung limply. It's eyelids had been sown shut, and were covered by buttons.

"Oh, I know! How about Storm Lily!" She giggled setting her new toy down.

"I have to go talk with Big Brother now, so you stay here!" She said, leaving the doll in the depths of her basement.

Edited by WeskerandLoki

@,

(It would almost have to be her back leg to hit the candle. She's upside down as of 2 posts from me ago :P )

"Well, that's quite a shame. Not only did you prove that you don't have the attitude to be a doll, but you also ruined your amazing good looks by breaking your own leg." He said, unfazed at what she just did. "Well, I guess if you don't want to be a doll, I can just make you into a jigsaw." He said, pulling out a hammer. "Which hurts MUCH worse. Now I have to actually break you." He added with a smirk. She took his hammer, and held down the broken leg. "I should fix this for you. Can't have you struggling now can I." And with that, he brought down the hammer on her broken hoof. It would crush it beyond repair if it collided. And if it didn't come down as well as he thought it would, it would hurt. But, he would just go again and again until it did crush the bone.

• Brohoof 1

@@GameytheGeemer

Hmmm...I guess I always have my horn, which is sharp. Plus, broken bones are sharp too. So I could always stab him. Or bite. I am trained to be pretty resistant to pain as well, so it will hurt him more than it'll hurt me. Probably. She thought with a smile. "Aren't you too old to play with dolls?" She asked, still smiling.

"What makes you think I play with them. I put them on display for all to see. It's my calling card you see." He said, pulling out a saw and started to hack off her busted leg. "I still put my jigsaws on display, but their almost never recognized." He said, stopping half way through the bone. "As for that smile of yours, I can tell you're up to something. I'll tell you right now, it won't work. I've thought of everything." He added, licking her blood off of her bleeding wound.

@,

(Yeah, I don't care how well trained you are. Getting a limb sawed off with a hacksaw, which is a dumb name since you don't hack with it, will hurt.) 

Star Gazer, after cleaning up and putting on her 'oh so swanky' moon and star print tie, she made her way to the cemetary.

Today was a meeting with the Cult. Or as she would say, a get together with her BFFs.

Getting deep into the cemetary, she went to a white granite mauseleum. Pressing a small star in the middle, it opened up a secret tunnel from underneath.

"I'mma ninja, Imma little ninja~" she sang, trotting down the dark tunnel, her horn lighting it with a neon orange glow.

She soon came upon a large white room, surrounded by deep purple crystals, and moonlight pooring across from some unknown source.

"Bubby, I'm home!" She yelled, alerting the circle of onies surrounding a pool of crystal clear water.

And at the head of them was a tall, slim Alicorn. His glowing violet eyes and grimmace making him a frightening sight, paired with his cloak that shrouded the rest of his persons.

Lord Inquisitor Moon Crypt

Take it and take it and take it and take it and take it all

Take it and take it and take it- until you take us all

Catch it and crash it and trash it and thrash it

They're only toys

Shinedown, Devour, The Sound of Madness

@

As a black and white pegasus came into the bar, he sighed, shaking his head. He knew what the pub would probably do if his true form was revealed. Here's a hint: if it wasn't panic, you were wrong. But, changelings were changelings, and he had quickly shifted to maintain his secret identity. He peered outside into the night. It was a beautiful night, cloudless and bright. Yet, supposively this town held a dark secret, and it was his job to find it. He sighed, looking back to his mug before paying the bartender and heading outside, across the street to the inn where he was staying.

Yet...

His eyes followed hoofsteps, leading him to the form of a pony trotting away with something on her back. Or... maybe... somepony?

Quickly casting a spell to turn invisible for a short time, he trotted along afterwards...

Quick Shot

Try it you'll like it don't hide it don't fight it just let it out

Steal it and shoot it and kill it or take another route

Shinedown, Devour, The Sound of Madness

He pocketed the bits left by the pony, grinning as he counted. He payed almost twice more than he should have. That's what you get for not paying attention. Pocketing them he examined the near-empty bar. Well, it was a quiet evening anyways. Nice outside. He was feeling exceptionally bored... he didn't have anyone at home to play with, and no one was at the bar...

((If I could get some interaction for him...? Pwease?))

Doctor Blackheart

I like the sound of the broken pieces

I like the lights and the sirens she says

deadmau5 (feat. Gerald Way)

@@WeskerandLoki

As the shift ended, Blackheart shook his head carefully, making his way down to the graveyard, where the meeting was supposively taking place. After entering the mausoleum, he took his seat silently, trying to draw little attention to himself. He found himself next to Star Gazer... the most insane pony in the group. The sanest pony and the craziest pony together. He could already see it would be a fun meeting...