Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Murderers Among Us

GameytheGeemer

@@GameytheGeemer

As much as her leg hurt, Shadow Strike was determined not to start panicking. It would only increase the risk of bleeding to death. Almost through gritted teeth due to the pain, she said "You know, we are very much alike. Apart from the obvious gender and Appearence differences, the only real difference is that I'm a nice pony and you are not. It must be very lonely, being alone all the time."

@Magos Amphrose

"Oh Hi there Blackheart!" She said, smiling brightly.

"I made a new doll today! Her name is Storm Lily! I would have brought her, but Bubby said I couldn't do that anymore." She said, looking over to their leader.

"And why is that?" Said Dream Dust, his voice calm and soothing. She needed to learn what her lesson was.

"That carrying dead ponies is suspicious." She said, grinning.

"Good girl."

@,

"Yes, I'm sure it is. Not that I'd know. I live an entire life outside of my simple pleasures." He said, cutting through the rest of the leg, ripping off the last strip of flesh. That was usually the most painful part. "And I could tell it in your eyes, you didn't become suspicious of my night life until I mentioned killing." He laughed, starting to stitch up the hole left when he ripped off her leg.

"And I had several people watching my back in the bar, they're all my friends. That said, I know what you're doing. You're trying to use a form of psychological torture. I was trained in far more forms of that than you were, but I prefer more physical forms." He added. "And if we were so similar, than you would have poisoned me for the intent of killing me as I did you. You would have failed miserably because you don't have the bartender in your pockets, but you would have tried." He said bending down, holding her teeth apart and forcing a tongue kiss.

@,

Carnation continued her walk home. The pony on her back would stir every so often, and she would put her back to sleep. She was so occupied with this that she didn't notice she was being followed. Every now and then she would hear hoofsteps, but they were drowned out by the pony's moans in her ear.

"Sh, sh,  sh, now don't worry darling," ​She said in a caring and motherly voice, "We will be there very soon." 

She slowly approached the door to her home and dress shop, and pulled out the key that she hid underneath her mane. Carefully, so the pony wouldn't wake, she pulled out the key and opened the door; ignoring the slight noise that was made. 

She trotted upstairs, with the pony still on her back, then placed her down on the very bed that she sleeps on; and started to run a hot shower.

• Brohoof 1

@@GameytheGeemer

Shadow Strike tried to say "Or maybe I didn't want or need you dead. I have no reason to kill you at the present time." However it ended up sounding like a load of random babble than actual words. She was pretty confident of what she was going to do know. So long as she could get out of the the warehouse, she could teleport to the royal library in Canterlot and perform some of the more advanced healing spells--and then come back to carry on with her job. Meet the other murderers. She had heard there was a dress maker in the town making a dress out of pony parts. That would be an interesting pony to see. She wasn't about to die here--she had so many more murderers to meet.

@,

"I must say, that was one of the better forced kisses I've ever had. Though it doesn't compare to the real thing." He said, pulling his face away from hers. He dragged her table with him on it's wheels to a work bench. He picked up a nail in his mouth, hesitated for a second and put it down. "No, I have something much better in store for you." He said to himself as he put it down. "Now, what would you prefer. Rats, Crucifixion, Cage, or Other."

Doctor Blackheart

@@WeskerandLoki,

See... more proof that he got stuck next to the most insane pony in the entire cult. Harrumph. He shook his head slowly. "You know, it makes me wonder- why go through the problem of dealing with the gore? Wouldn't a living pony with a destroyed mind be just as pretty, wouldn't make any mess, and, even if they are brain-dead, they are still warm." His eyes widened as he realized what he said. "Oh... err... um... not that... I cuddle with them or anything. And, besides, ponies like you certainly prefer your victims to feel pain to oblivion." He shook his head. "Oh, well... will we start this meeting now, Mr. Dust?"

Lord Inquisitor Moon Crypt

@,

A still-invisible Moon Crypt slipped inside the slightly ajar door, going behind a piece of furniture and watching for now. Sticking to the shadows, so that, even if his invisibility wears out, he would be almost invisible- not quite, but he thought that this pony would be enough focused on her friend- or victim- and ignore him...

Well, I guess it's now or never. She thought. Shadow Strike took a deep breath before twisting, turning and thrashing about violently. She managed to twist out of the restraints, falling on the floor. She then proceeded to scurry backwards on her three remaining legs crashed through the door. Of course she wasn't able to run very well and she was to weak to perform any difficult spells, with the added issue that the stallion had perfectly good legs and would be able to perform decent spells. He could wait for a few hours and the just teleport right beside her. "I will not fail the princess." She said half-heartedly as she started off at a somewhat quick stumble. Dear Celestia, at the speed I'm going, I probably won't get too far. But I have to try. She thought. Her head hurt from where she'd fell on it and her legs hurt from the desperate flailing. She managed to cast a simple protection spell, wich would last a little while.

(Unexpected twist :0 Of course, you could break out of anything if you tried hard enough, plus the RP would be boring without any surprises. Truth be told, I just want to stay alive long enough to join in with most of the RP. Probably meet again though Xp)

Edited by EmeraldStreak

@Magos Amphrose

"I like watching them make pretty faces. Last night, Storm Lily made this WONDEROUS face while she was pleading for her life. So pure..." She said, a nostalgic look on her face.

"Enough story time Star Gazer. We are here for more important matters,"

"MY MATTERS ARE IMORTANT TOO!"

"Hush now. We have reports of Canterlot sending several forces to...'put an end to crime' in our dear home." He said, silencing his adoptive sister.

Several of the other members laughed.

"I know, my dears, that that sounds....silly. But we do need to take precaution." He said, his authority over them making them silent.

Edited by WeskerandLoki

Kel crawled out of the hole his meteor had left, popping his neck and making sure his joint were in working order. 

"Preliminary scans suggest, this area to be acceptable for factory building" Kel muttered before slamming a small machine into the ground. Once it had enough fuel, it would turn into a factory churning out clones. The metallic beast needed to bring fuel in though. Kel's body shifted into that of a slate grey Earth Pony and walked towards town, eager to grab some biomass. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maaebjan twisted and turned in his jail cell, wishing he had something to kill. But there had been a lack of new body types lately and Maaebjan wasn't interested in repeating similar kills. Suddenly, he felt right. Yes, something good had happened! His horn flashed and Maaebjan flew through a portal, landing in the same room he had just been. His mind tricked him however and he saw shadows of two creatures in front of him, waiting to be killed.

"HAHAHAHA!" the insane unicorn laughed as he rushed the shadows. The guards outside his cell shuddered as the mad pony slammed the wall.

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@,

(Yeah, I'll let you escape. For now. But without the leg I cut off. You can later heal up the wound in this post. Also, no magic what so ever.)

"Well, I'll let you escape, for now. But not as easily." He said, taking a nail gun and aiming at one of her 3 legs. Worst case scenario, it fractured the bone in such a way that it made it nigh unusable. It was her back right leg (the opposite one of the leg he cut off if you'll remember) that he aimed with seemingly deadly accuracy. "Now, to get another doll." He said, walking out and kidnapping the most beautiful mare he could find on such short notice and poured the hot wax down her throat. Slowly suffocating her. The wax made her skin all waxy, like a doll.

"Now, to get this to a parking lot." He said, teleporting with the victim as soon as he stepped outside of the factory. She was all dolled up.

Surprisingly, it didn't take long for her to reach the airship. She teleported into it, before collapsing on the floor. She was tired and weak from blood loss. When she woke up she'd have a lot to tell everypony.

(Can't really think of much to type in this post :P )

• Brohoof 1

@,

(Do remember, with out her lost leg, science and magic can't regenerate it. Besides, the way the hoof was fucked up was unfixable even by today's medicine. The one with a nail sticking into the bone can be fixed, painfully. Though considering Read it and Weep, medicine isn't very advanced in equestria if they can't fix Rainbow Dash (A national hero by the way)'s wing without days of bed rest.)

"Well, I must say that tonight has been rather... Eventful." He said. He was glad that she didn't get nearly as much personal info as she could have. 

Kel walked about, a frown on his face. This disguised form would not be the best for hunting and he was considering revealing himself. After all, none of the ponies he'd met so far had magic that would be useful as fuel. Just as the creature was about to reveal himself, there was a blip on his scanner. 

"A unicorn magic signature" he muttered before heading in the direction of the signature. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maaebjan had finally calmed down and was now sitting down, somewhat relaxed. Where was some players? Maaebjan decided to use his powers usefully for once. He created a portal next to the keys to his cell and let them drop into his hooves. He was going to be free. The guards never saw the blade coming

@

Carnation could hear that same noise that she heard earlier when walking in. She felt so stupid for not realizing that it was her door bell sooner. The excitement of having another volunteer after only finding one last week had gotten to her. She walked out the bath room and yelled down stairs, "Coming! I will be a moment though." Her luck kept increasing today, "A volunteer and a late night shopper all in the same day. Oh they must want something special to wear for a late night swrary." She giggled with glee at the thought of her being so known through the town. "Oh they must know where to get the finest both night and day." She squealed again, "Just give me one moment!"

She shut off the water and pick up the sleeping pony off of the bed. Then she carried her over to the bath tub. Once Carnation placed the pony in the warm water, she awoke with a small start.

~

Grape shot's vision was blurry and her mind still fairly clouded, but she managed to figure out this wasn't her home. "What the? Who the! the BU~"

~

"Sh, now I will be back in a few moments. Just clean yourself up." The door locked as Carnation trotted downstairs to greet her customer. "Sorry for the wait, anypony there?"

Edited by danzxc123

@,

Silence. Or, at least on her end of the spectrum it was. Some changeling sense in his brain told him that something was definitely wrong here. Her familiarity, her excitement at a late night customer, her odd interest in the pony who she brought in... he just remained silent.

Until his invisibility wore off.

He sighed, cursing the most inopportune timing. He carefully sneaked over to the next room, seeming to the vast majority of ponies to have just walked in from the other room. His disguise as a black and white pegasus still going strong, he smiled. "Why, hello there! I just happen to be a wayward wanderer. The barkeeper recommended this place for me to get a new cloak on short notice. Might I see what you have...?"

@@WeskerandLoki,

Doctor Blackheart

Another headshake as Star Gazer continued her fantasy.

"Really? Special forces in the area?" He said, quietly and questioningly. "What leads you to believe that, I wonder? And what precautions do you intend to take?"

((Welp, that's me done for the evening. See ya all tomorrow.))

@,

Carnation smiled at her customer. She was happy to see that he already knew what he wanted, that left so much more time for her, and her volunteer, upstairs. The night had just left her in such a good mood, she could already picture what the stallion would look nice in. 

"Why most certainly. Please, if you would wait just one moment." When she returned, she had an entire collection of extremely fine cloaks and garments for the stallions picking. She put cost aside when she choose a rather nice looking cloak from the pile. It was a solid brown full body cloak with two large pockets, and a striking brown fedora that had a black band circling it's perimeter.

She had gotten the idea for this after watching some sort of old noir movie, or course she added her own unique flare to the movie directors bland design. In the end she created what she believed was a very fine piece of clothing, and for some reason she felt that this stallion needed this particular cloak.

"Don't you think you would look splendid in this?"

Edited by danzxc123

@

He smiled. "Well, let's try it on, yes?" He pulled in on over his white-spotted wings, looking at himself in a mirror before striking a pose. "It looks brilliant on me! Might I ask, what's it made out of? It's so soft..."

((Small talk, small talk, small talk.))

@,

Grape shot could feel her senses slowly coming back to her. Although the sleepy feeling from before still lingered within her head. "I've had wayyy tooo much..." She thought, "Who was that mare, why am I wet?" (ha) She tried to stand, but her legs wouldn't listen to her. She could smell something in the air. It didn't seem right. After she moved her hooves around a bit, she found a bottle. Grape Shot's vision was slowly starting to fade again, but before she passed out, she read what few words she could from the bottles label.

"S-sun's Sour... re-relaxant... perscri..."

~

"I knew you would love it! I made this cloak from some rather hard to obtain spider silk and everfree wool." Carnation sighed as she thought back to what she went through to obtain it the materials. "A nice pony in ponyville made me a great deal on the wool. I had to have it to so it would have a soft yet sturdy shape; but even if you can find decent spiders that are willing to share, the collection of silk can become quite a... For lack of a better word, 'pain'."

With that said, Carnation trotted behind her counter. She wished that didn't have to, but after one customer complained about how 'unofficial' a sale was away from the register. She made a habit of always finishing a sale like this.

Edited by danzxc123
  • Brohoof 1

@, @,

Shadow Strike woke up. She was lying on some form of bed. Slowly she looked at her legs. They were all fine, all four of them. Wait, what? Oh, it's a replacement. Few. For a second there I was beginning to wander whether or not I had gone crazy. She thought. Carefully, she got up. After pacing around for a while to test her legs, she teleported back into the town. Strangely enough, she ended up outside a dress shop. "Might as well go in. This time though I will be on high alert." She mumbled.

Shadow Strike walked into the shop. It was full of beautiful designs. She approached the counter where a stallion was talking to the shop owner. She heard a quiet thud, as if something had fallen over. "What the hay was that?" She exclaimed to no pony in particular.

• Brohoof 1

@,@,

Carnation heard her door bell ringing, followed by a faint noise from upstairs, and finally a scream. She started to feel this... Sensation. It felt exactly like when she laughed at the bar only now. She started to feel sick. "Why do I feel so bad? I-I..." She took one, exactly one, off breath. She was suppose to exhale. Had she forgotten how to breathe?

Carnation still wore the same joyful expression on her face that she had when talking to the stallion. The mare was in too much shock to think of any other expression to wear, her only other option being fear. "Wait?" She thought, "Why am I so afraid?" 

She politely told her customers, "Oh, don't mind that. I know it's hard to believe with all the design and outfits; but I live here. That was just my volunteer taking a bath upstairs." She rolled her eyes and sighed, "I hope the poor dear hasn't gotten into my medicine. Who knows what it will do to her after a long night of drinking." What did she have hide, a drunkard bathing upstairs? "Besides," she thought, "The medicine is fast acting... Why would I think such a horrible thought?" 

She brushed her thought away and said, "That aside, if you are in need of services please step in-line." She noticed the pony was a unicorn, and made a slight gesture to a sign by her hoof. She hated to be so forward when in such a good mood, but rules are rules. "Oh, and please abide by the no magic rule once inside the store."

"Feathers, easy to remove. Magic, clothes disappear due to multiple paradoxes." She sighed again as she thought about the~ "Ugh..."   

Edited by danzxc123
  • Brohoof 1

@

Kel smirked as there was another teleport signature, this time much closer to him. 

"Don't worry, your magic will be used for noble purposes" Kel grinned before stepping into an alley. His metallic body shifted so that he was now a slate grey pegasus. "You're mine" Kel vowed before taking flight and heading for the magic signature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maaebjan stood over a guard's prone body, grinning madly. The guard looked up fearfully before Maaebjan let out an insane laugh and created a portal over the guard's head. The portal slammed shut and the guard's head was transported somewhere else, away from his body. While the body still twitched, Maaebjan slammed his hoof through a container and found his trusty sword again. Time to go hunting.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Shadow Strike left the shop and began walking towards the local inn. She came across an alley and looked up just in time to see a grey pegasus take flight. She decided to ask for directions, making sure she had a spell ready. Just in case. "Excuse me," she called, "But I am a little lost. Could you point me in the direction of the inn? My grandmother is staying there and I would like to visit her."

"Oh, and don't try anything." She added.

@,

Shadow Strike left the shop and began walking towards the local inn. She came across an alley and looked up just in time to see a grey pegasus take flight. She decided to ask for directions, making sure she had a spell ready. Just in case. "Excuse me," she called, "But I am a little lost. Could you point me in the direction of the inn? My grandmother is staying there and I would like to visit her."

"Oh, and don't try anything." She added.

Kel screeched to a halt in mid air, his eyes twitching. How had his scanners missed a unicorn right next to him?! At least she was asking for directions, it'd be easy to get her.

"Yes, the inn is that way" Kel drawled, pointing in the direction of his factory ground. "Why don't I accompany you?" Kel suggested, knowing it'd be a matter of ease to grab her like that. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maaebjan saw the warden stagger to her feet again. 

"Good, you give good fight" Maaebjan complimented as the warden panted. 

"B-bastard" the warden snarled before blasting off a bolt of magic.  Maaebjan simply opened a portal in front of him, blocking the bolt. Another portal then opened up next to the warden and the bolt came out, blasting the warden's head off. 

@,

"Why of course, that would be fine." she said in reply. The inn is not that way. I might as well go along with it, after all, it's my job. She thought, following the pegasus. Her horn started glowing, that way she could shoot anypony at a seconds notice. To cover it up, she levitated a nearby lantern.