Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch,  

"Miss Tranq? Oh, it must be a crush of his."  She smiled back at him.  "I don't think you're weird, I think that what you're doing is really sweet of you.  Anyways, everypony is weird in their own way.  I hope she likes your gift!" Blossom paused for a moment, distracted by the cute way he was poking his hooves together.  "Well, uh, I should probably let you go visit her.  I have to make sure my new house is all set up anyways." she said, hoping that none of her furniture was damaged.

(edited)

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"Oh! Okay! It was really nice meeting you! I do hope we get to talk more after you get settled in and everything. Just settled in meself, I hope you find it lovely here as I have!" He said to her chuckling a bit as he grinned, showing those gap in his front teeth again. He really was the picture of goofy and odd, though hopefully it were the good kinds and not the awkward and creepy ones.

@,

Once turning his attention back to his friend outside, he waved once again as he sat by the entrance on his rump, his hind legs picking up ever so slightly off the ground. A weird way of sitting, but hay, he was comfortable with it.

"'Ello Miss Tranq! Did you find anything at the Quills and Sofa store? You don't seem very victorious in your efforts.." He said giving her a welcoming smile. 

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

Tranq smiled at the mare that walked passed her, trying to be friendly even though she'd not seen her before.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq waves offhandedly "Yeah, uhm...The shop Quills and Sofas was out of quills. Very strange." She shakes her head. "It doesn't really matter that much, I didn't actually need need one, just a little need. They said they'll have some more soon."

After a restless nap, Hidden gets up and puts his aviators back on, I should probably get out more. He thinks to himself, so he gets on his casual jacket and leaves his house. As he leaves he lights up another cigarette then starts walking around.Trying to get the nightmares out of his head, and pushing his loneliness aside.

@,

"Oh that's a shame..I was kind of hoping you'd get your writing utensil..dunno where I'd be without my drawing ones." He said contemplating on that thought.

"Come on, let's have those tea and cupcakes I promised! Maybe that'll make up for it. Besides, it doesn't feel right that I just left you like that...again..I don't know what came over me..but let me make up for it again." He said smiling nervously as he made his way into the shop going directly towards the shopkeeper behind the counter.

"Tea for two, and a tray of your Today's Cupcakes!" He asked as he obliged the order with his further dwindling amount of bits from his crying wallet. Once receiving them he carried both trays to the table he left his stuff on, including the alluring wooden case. 

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Maaar cupcakes!" She quickly shoves one in her face getting frosting on her nose. She giggles. "So lady like!" She says a few more things that are undecipherable with some much cake in her mouth. However, one of them sounds suspiciously like "What's in the box?"

@,

Sketch couldn't help but have another laughing fit from the enjoyable mannerisms of his friend, oh how much she liked those cupcakes. He took a sip from his cup and quickly perked his ears when she had...question? the content of the wooden box.

"Oh this? Weeeell...it's something that I wanted you to have!" He said pushing the wooden case towards her side of the table, very much eager for her to open it, though he tried his best to stay as calm and collected as he could.

"Why not open it?" He said smiling quite broadly.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq looks suspiciously at the box, poking it a few times before picking it up. At least it didn't move. She rubbed her hooves off to make sure there was no frosting on them. The box seemed too nice to decorate with hoof prints, and that didn't even give a hint to what was inside. Slowly she opened the top and gasped. Inside was a beautiful phoenix feather quill, more fine than she would have ever spent for herself. It was exquisite. Even when she screwed up while writing, the scratch lines would even be elegant.

"I..." she paused wide eyed, unable to speak. "It's...it's amazing. Perfect. Beautiful. This must have cost you a fortune."

Blossom smiled back to the mare as she left Sugarcube Corner.  Once she was a ways from the two, she stopped to pull out a map to her house and began wandering through Ponyville hoping to find the house. She continued wandering and wandering, unable to find which way she needed to go.  "Stupid map.  How am I supposed to know where my house is? I have no idea where the boutique that's supposed to be next to it is either."  Frustrated, she flapped her wings generating a large gust of wind out from her sides then she sat down on the grass.

@,

"Pffff, naaaw it was pretty reasonable." He said flicking his hooves, though his wallet was saying something else than what he thought.

"Consider it a..thank you gift from me to you Terse." He spoke again, this time saying her first name.

"A thank you gift for welcoming me back to Ponyville and sticking by me to this day, I don't think I would ever be able to handle it all, and I speak for the both of myself. Thank you...seriously." He said having sincerity to his voice as he looked her in the eyes. Though it wasn't long before he looked away and rubbed the back of his head with his hoof out of his own bashfulness.

"Hehe...I hope it isn't too corny to give you a gift so early in our friendship." He said grinning nervously and turning a slight red at the muzzle.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"It's...I love it. I feel awful about saying this, but I think I'm about to ditch you though, for the use of this beautiful pen. It must be used. Now!" Tranq excitedly bounds to her feet, and runs out the door, before skidding to a halt, turning around, runs back into the shop, kisses Sketch on the cheek and whispers "Thank you" in his ear before disappearing out the door again.

((That's it for me for tonight. Hoping to be able to sleep! Be either during the day tomorrow, or rather late in the evening))

(edited)

@,

(( Okay! Have a good night! ))

Before Sketch could say anything, he was greeted by a peck at the cheek and words of gratitude. Soon she was out of sight, what followed after was silence as Sketch needed a moment to comprehend the sudden turn of events. It wasn't before long that the owner of the shop wolf whistled at the cute going-ons that had happen, which thus snapped Sketch out of his dream-like state. 

"Hehehe..Faaaaaantastic~" He said growing even more red at the cheeks as he picked up his basket in his mouth and wobbly walked out the entrance of the shop. Sketch's heart almost leap out from his chest as he forced himself to walk in the direction of his home.

"This is a fantastic feeling, I like this feeling, let's have this feeling all the bloody time, it's a good feeling, I loooove this feeling." He muttered to himself still in a daze.

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

Before he knew it he was strolling into the public park where the grass was always the greenest and comfiest. He couldn't bare it anymore and plopped himself onto the grass on his back and stared at the sky. Oh yeah...today was a good day. Though due to him being oblivious of his surroundings, he didn't realize that he had lied himself right next to the familiar pony at the shop.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

Blossom stretched out her wings and looked up towards the sky, letting her mind drift onto random topics like what she would do if her wings could shoot lasers when she flew.  After a few minutes of spacing out, she noticed the stallion from earlier lay down beside her.@@SleeplessSketch,

"Hey, how'd things go with Miss Tranq?" she said somewhat loud and abruptly, turning to her side to face him.

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"Faaaantastic..." He said still in his little daze as he continued to stare up into the sky while lifting his hoof up and drawing images among the clouds. Though it wasn't long before he started to come back to reality. He shook his head and looked to his side to see the Mare from earlier.

"OH! O-oh! 'Ello! I didn't realize you were there!...where the sod am I?" He said sitting up on his rump as he surveyed his surroundings, realizing he was at the park...with the trees...and grass everywher- this was NOWHERE near his house, why he felt a little embarrassed now.

"Huh...fancy that...Oh! Sorry, It went smoothingly well! And how has your little quest been to find your house?" He asked tilting his head a bit with a bit of stray grass sticking out of his messy black mane.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Blossom laughed as she thought to herself, "Well, I guess she must've liked it alot.  I bet those two are a lot closer now"  Blossom sat up and sighed.  "I have no idea where it is.  It's supposed to be next to a really popular boutique around here, but I couldn't find any boutique.  I had to turn around before I walked myself into the Everfree."  She paused for a moment before speaking again in a quieter, more nervous tone.  "Uh, I- If you don't mind, can you help me find it please?"

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"Aww, of course I will! If the Boutique you mentioned is what I think it is, then it should be over this general direction." He said standing up on his hooves and grabbing the basket with his mouth once again.

"Don't you worry Miss, we'll find it in no time!" He said smiling at her while beginning to trot away towards the stone bridge that was there, made for crossing the small babbling crook that made the park's ponds. He remembered what it was like being here from a different place, it was a bit daunting at first but thanks to some kindness given by some friends, he was sure to feel at home. Now it was his turn to give it!

"Tally ho!" He exclaimed getting quite motivated by his own gusto. 

Blossom smiled and followed him.  "Thank you for helping me.  My uncle bought me the house.  He said a famous fashion designer worked at the boutique and wanted me to live next to her.  I'm not much into fashion myself, but they're from Canterlot, so that's probably why it's a bigger deal to them.  What do you do here in town?"

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"Ahhh I see, weeeell... I'm a bit of a Freelance Artist myself, meaning I take requests of what people want me to draw for them, though previously I was taking requests from Film Companies to do some designs for them back in Manehatten. My parents are retired and left me our old house here due east of here past the other stone bridge. Now they're in Las Pegasus living out their dreams of gambling and gettiing lucky." He said smiling and shaking his head at the mental image of it all.

One they were passed a residence district in town they headed towards the other outskirts of town where it was once again more residential buildings, but beyond that there was a field, and in that field was the boutique she was talking about, though there also seemed to be other sparse Renaissance looking buildings in the area. Maybe this was the more cultured part of town? He never really ventured this far ahead.

"Is this the place you were looking for Miss Blossom?" he asked her tilting his head once more inquisitively. 

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"Ehhh, it's a lot more tedious than ponies think it sounds like. Well I'm glad I can be of help! Don't be afraid to holler if you need something. Like I said, I live by the east part of town near the outskirts as well, though my place is just before that shelter where that pony takes care of all the animals. Hope you enjoy your stay!" He said smiling to her, feeling good about himself that he did a good deed, definitely made up for the events way earlier than what transpired. He started to turn away and began to slowly walk off.

"I will, and thank you!" Blossom smiled back, waving and watching him leave.  "I wonder when I'll see him again?  Hmm. Well, I better check on everything."  She turned back inside and shut the door.  Everything seemed to have been moved in fine with no problems.  She laid down onto her bed and pondered about her day.  "He's really nice.  Too bad he likes that other mare.  But I bet I'll meet plenty of other ponies tomorrow."  Soon after, she drifted off to sleep.  ((That's gonna be my last post for the night :P))

Sketch wandered back towards the east of town heading back to his little house on the outskirts of Ponyville. Once arriving there he opened the door figuring it's still be unlocked. There by the fireplace lied a sleeping Divine, his Changeling friend. He set down the basket of produce on the kitchen table and trotted back towards the living room where he sat down on the comfy couch making himself at home. It had been a busy and eventful day, but he regretted none of it whatsoever. he was looking forwards to his little supper plans later on tonight, and what were these newfound fantastic feelings he discovered today? Maybe he'll contemplate it...once he...had some...sleep....

Just then Sketch began snoring lightly on the comfy sofa finally being able to sleep in peace. When he wakes up hopefully his other self would be raring and willing to continue with their dinner plans. One can only hope, but that was it for Sketch's day. Time for "Skotch" to take over...if he ever gets up from that comfy couch that is.

@@ArrowWing, "Yes, I'm new here, too," Glory replied. "I live mainly up in Cloudsdale with my mother, but I felt I had to come down to the ground once in a while. Yes, Cloudsdale is a nice place to live but it's good to have a change sometimes, isn't it? Tell me about yourself. You seem like an interesting pony."

@@Xenon

Break watched as this pony ran around and got stuff ready.  Break found himself sitting on a chair in the kitchen, and just watched this pony do whatever it was he was doing. It was rather amusing and astonishing for the speed at which he was working.

"You're name is Xenon, huh?  Well, my name is Break..."  He was pretty calm about letting someone be so hospitable to him.  "Uh, thank you, by the way."

@@CharChar

((He's actually in the basement, cellar type area where he makes potions.))

Xenon could not hear the pony named Break talking, for his mane was already messy, zoned out from the world. "Now if I add volva powder to this, it should..." he added some greenish powder to the mixture and a puff of smoke erupted from the vial."Eureka!" he exclaimed, holding up the neon purple liquid. "Behold! Dinner in a bottle, and I would like you to test it!" Xenon said, holding out his potion to Break.

Edited by Xenon