private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@@Pripyat Pony,

"Well,mostly,what you see is what you get." Arrow says with a chuckle,"I'm just a traveler exploring the land in Equestria.I was actually from Cloudsdale before I started my travels.It's such I shame I haven't came to Ponyville till now.I didn't go before for personal reasons,so I'm glad I'm finally here now.Hey,since this is our first trip here,how about we take a little walk around this place and we can continue our talk during that,sound good?" Arrow asks with a smile.

((Oh derp.  Wow.  Ok.  XD;;   I'm sorry))

@@Xenon

And by Kitchen, I mean, the BASEMENT of Xenon's house is where Break was watching him do things.  He worked and worked, and then finally, he stopped and told Break to drink something called "dinner in a bottle."

Break looked at Xenon with a slightly worried expression, "UH... It's... not going to do something weird to me is it?"  he wasn't quite sure if it was good.

There's nothing to worry about...  I hope.  I can tell he isn't a lier, or rather I just have this feeling...

Edited by CharChar

@@ArrowWing, Glory smiled at Arrow. "Sounds very good to me," she replied. "I don't really know what places are good to go to round here; last time I visited ground level, I went over to Trottingham, and the time before that, Canterlot. But I've heard lots of good things about this town."

@@CharChar

"Pffff, what? No, of course not! Well, actually, I don't know. Huh. Oh, well, don't be a sissy, try it!" Xenon said, still waving the potion in front of his face. "Come on," he said in a taunting tone. "If you're not going to drink it, I will," he said, but still waited for an answer.

@@Xenon

"Ok... I guess I'll try it."  Break took the potion from Xenon, and looked at it for a moment.  "Mm...mmnn..."  He was a bit hesitant, but he quickly drank it when he obtained the right amount of courage.

"...?"  Break felt.... full.  Like he just ate dinner kind of full.  "I feel...satisfied."  Break looked over at Xenon.

((gonna be away for a bit))

@@Pripyat Pony,

"I have heard of a few things about this place as well.Canterlot is a grand place,isn't it?Well,it's not as good as just plain nature,but I can't complain.It's nice to have someone to be with whenever I'm in a new town." Arrow says smiling as he starts walking with a slow and calm pace.

Autumn Dusk wandered into the marketplace, intending to buy some food for his prolonged stay in Ponyville. He still had no idea what he would do for living arrangements, but as far as he was concerned, living in someplace as simple as an alleyway in Ponyville would still be better than his old house in Baltimare.

He thought about this as he made his purchase in the marketplace, and sat down on a nearby bench and began to read while he thought about what to do next.

@@CharChar

((Okay, bye!))

Xenon got the rest of the potion, and he was right, the effects were making him full. "Something's missing.....aha!" he started to make a new mixture of the "Dinner in a Bottle". "What it was missing was flavor. We got the full effects without a taste on our tongues. Well, now I think I've fixed it. Only problem is, we're both full," he said, patting his stomach. "Let's go find somepony to test it on!"

@@ArrowWing, Glory walked alongside Arrow, her wings folded by her side. "Yes, Canterlot is grand," she said. "It makes me feel even shyer than I normally do. Especially whenever ponies think that I'm a Princess. It just makes me blush, cuz I'm really not. I'd like to be, but I don't think that happens to just anypony."

@@Pripyat Pony

"Why not?Anything is possible if you put your mind and heart into it.Besides.I could see you being a princess.You're kind like one,and you already have the wings and horn,so that saves a little time in the process." Arrow states with a grin,"But seriously,I think you can be one if you tried." he says kindly with a kind smile.

After finishing his cigarette, Hidden SureShot decides to go for a walk and get reacquainted with Ponyville. He starts walking around, noticing small changes since he was in the forest, Great, a festival is about to start and yet I have nopony to be with.. He thinks to himself.

@@Xenon

"Sure!  That's fine by me."  Break said with a now full stomach.

Just who was this pony?  How could he so easily come up with these kinds of concoctions?  ...It was probably his natural talent.  Yeah, that seems about right.  Break thought to himself, going with Xenon for whatever adventure they would embark on.

((I'm sorry I'm slow... D: ))

After shutting herself up in her house to write, Tranq left her house feeling newly envigorated. "May goodness that quill is amazing!" She grinned dancing about in her tiny living room. Letting herself outside, she began tending her garden. She pulled some chard from the ground, spreading it around for the woodland critters, also hoping to attract Nocturne.

@@CharChar

(( Its fine! ^_^))

Xenon ran out the door, and started towards the market. A lot of ponies were there today. He started looking around. He saw a brown pegasus, almost like a twin, if only he were a unicorn. He handed the concoction to Break. "I-I'm not that good at being social. Not until I know that they're good," he said, kicking the dirt.

Nightstar looks up at her, "I am tired too mummy, and I...I'm afraid of the dark."

Indigo pets him gently to reassure him and comfort him, "It's ok little Nightstar, we will protect you."

He then says to Neon Fire, "Shall we? I'm pretty tired and my parents must be starting to worry about us."

Neon Fire nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Neon Fire replied, then turned back to Nightstar and pet him softly.  "Yeah, it's okay, Nightstar.  We will be home soon."

Neon Fire stretched out her wings and legs, looking around.  She then turned to Indigo, ready to leave.

Neon Fire nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Neon Fire replied, then turned back to Nightstar and pet him softly.  "Yeah, it's okay, Nightstar.  We will be home soon."

Neon Fire stretched out her wings and legs, looking around.  She then turned to Indigo, ready to leave.

Indigo smiles, "Shall we go then? I'm sure my parents are really worried about us by now, though they know I can handle myself in the forest. Regardless, we should go." He then stretches his legs, he wouldn't have minded staying out under the stars, but he didn't want Nightstar to be afraid either.

Sketch stirred from his slumber as he tossed and turned on the couch. He slowly opened his eyes and....to his surprise did not change who he was. He was still the same old Optimistic and Odd Stallion earlier this day.

"huh...fancy that..well isn't that just peculiar.." He said to himself as he felt his own face, just to be sure he wasn't dreaming this all up. He bit at his own leg and squeaked a small yelp, oh how it stung.

"Okay...definitely not dreaming...still this is quite odd." He muttered some more wincing a bit from his own bite. He looked around and saw the still sleeping Divine in front of the fireplace.

"Well at least I'm not the only one that hasn't changed." He said chuckling to himself as he tip-toed towards the kitchen. He took a gander at his clock and saw that he'd been sleeping a good Hour or so, though it felt great! Like it was an all day snooze. He felt ecstatic and remembered his supper plans. He looked at the basket sitting nicely on top of the table and trotted towards it, picking it up with his teeth. He moved onward towards the kitchen's cooking area and began to work his magic...well cooking magic...magic as magic can get for an Earth Pony.

((Woohoo! Back in action! ))

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq looked over her field. She wanted to bring some fruit to Sketch, but the pickings were slim. "Well, sad pears will have to do, since that's what I have." She went back inside, talking aloud to herself. "I wonder when I'm supposed to go over there. We never really talked about it." She shrugged, primped her hair in front of the mirror and headed towards Sketch's house.

Blossom woke up from her nap in a content mood.  She did some quick cleaning before she decided to leave her house to find somewhere to eat for dinner.  "I really hope there are some decent places to eat here.  I have no idea what I'm hungry for though."  She casually walked through the Ponyville streets, half exploring- half searching for restaurants.

(( Gah! I fell asleep OTL, Oh well here's one for the night.))

Sketch followed the recipe accordingly adding the root vegetables first, then the greens, and finally some mushrooms he bought on the way back. The concoction of delightful and appetite invigorating smells filled the room, and even seeped outward to the street just outside his home. He watched the flame carefully on the stove and added spices that were raring to go in: Basil, Majoram, Oregano, Salt and Pepper to taste. This only heightened the smell from before and Sketch couldn't wait until it was ready. Finally he added the last ingredients to the soup that would complete and tie in everything, freshly picked and cut tomatoes. Once diced he let the red once plump pieces of the fruit into the pot giving it that wonderful red-orange look to the broth.

"Fantastic.." He said smiling to himself as he wiped a sweat from his brow as he set the pot on the table to cool off. He cleaned up his kitchen and got out the dinner wares.

"Maybe...I should actually try and look presentable for once.." He said to himself playing with a messy strand of his mane. He proceeded up the stairs where he would attempt to look his best for his arriving guest.

Tranq approached Sketch's door with excitement she could barely contain. She raised her hoof to knock, when she suddenly sneezed. The force of the sneeze was enough to make her hoof thud against the door with a single clear knocking sound. She wiped her muzzle in horror, finding that she had a nose bleed.

She briefly considered her options, the foremost being to flee. Maybe Sketch hadn't heard her. Maybe he was asleep. Maybe she could get back home before he noticed she was there. Or maybe, the door would open to reveal her embarrassment.

@,

Just in time! He was just about done having himself a little shower up. He walked down the stairs wiping his hair with a towel, though he quickly discarded it. He got his grooming comb and started to flowback his hair, just like what his other self would do in order to look proper and presentable to a client. He combed his coat, brushed his teeth, and unfuzzled his fuzzles...whatever those were, thus making him ready.

"Coming!" He called out from upstairs as he casually trotted downstairs, steadily approaching the door.

Tranq looked around in a panic. She certainly didn't want Sketch to see her with her nose bleeding. And why now? She'd not had a nose bleed in years. She could still remember being taunted about it as a child.

From inside she heard "Coming!" Not enough time to run. Instead, she dashed behind a flower pot. It seemed large enough to hide her! ... Except for her tail. "Damn me and my full bodied hair! Ungh, this is so stupid!"

@@ArrowWing, Glory smiled. "Thank you for the compliment," she replied. "I do try to be a good pony; my horn magic leans towards healing magic, so I do my best. I generally work by offering healing to ponies who want it. There are plenty in Cloudsdale who need it; pegasi tend to damage their wings easily, especially those who take care of the weather."

Indigo smiles, "Shall we go then? I'm sure my parents are really worried about us by now, though they know I can handle myself in the forest. Regardless, we should go." He then stretches his legs, he wouldn't have minded staying out under the stars, but he didn't want Nightstar to be afraid either.

Neon Fire nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we should go," she turned back to Nightstar, then looked back over at Indigo.  "I don't want Nightstar to be afraid out here."

She started walking ahead, leaving the area.  She stopped and looked back at Indigo, gesturing for him to come along.