Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

Coded suddenly felt guilty of his actions and tried to give him some words of encouragement. "I didnt mean it that way... You just need to practise more." He put an emphasis on practise. The chef shouted "Number 37's muffin is done!". Coded walked over and picked it up with magic and walked back outside into the crisp air. "Maybe one day I could help you with your magic?"

@@CharChar@@ChristophR@@SleeplessSketch,

Aaaaand... he's back to Sketch.  Huh...  Break slowly shifted his eyes over to Tranq.  She seems happy.  A bit suspiciously so, actually.

Break started to give Tranq his signature "look".  The look he gives whenever his analytical brain starts to go off.  Some things never change, even when he's friends with someone...

@@CharChar,@, @@ChristophR,

"Ohhh that sounds Fantastic! I'm feeling great! Except for the bump on me head, that smarted! But other than that I feel great! Canterlot eh? That thing you had to do earlier Break? I thought we had that all figured out when Christ- ohhhhh, for all of US to go, I understand now. Well that is quite the pickle we have found ourselves in...hate pickles..very sour. Anyway I have an idea! It's way out there...but I think we can manage to make it work! What if we shrunk ourselves using one of you magnificent unicorn's magics and ride in a saddle bag, that would allow Christoph to carry us all there! That plan sounds fun! Glad I thought of it~"

Sketch said rambling away as he sipped some tea left behind his other personality.

@@SleeplessSketch

Divine woke up again and shook his mane. He has GOT to stop falling asleep like this. He quickly tried to remember what he was doing before he fell into a deep slumber. Right..this dang table. What wasn't he understanding?! It was a table for crying out loud. Using his horn he lifted up one of the legs to the table and tried to stick it in the right hole that was under the table. It..wasn't going so well. ''URRGH MEET YOUR DOOM TABLE!'' Lifting up all the pieces he reared up. Only to get his horn stuck in the ceiling. Dropping all the pieces of the table on himself of course. He raised his back leg and pounded on the floor, only to get that stuck too..''A-ahh! No no no no!'' He had to think of something, he was ruining poor Sketch's house.

Edited by Bitter Frost

@@CharChar, @@SleeplessSketch, @@ChristophR, @,

Tranq looked at Break. He was giving her a strange look. Like he was about to sneeze or something. Oh well, she thought to herself. I run with a strange crowd. Nothing to be done about that. Maybe he has gas. He better not, because if he farts in that bag, I will push him out.

She turned to Sketch and said "Wow, Sketch, I'm really glad you came up with that plan. It would never have occurred to any of us. We're so glad you're here. We might should check on Divine before we're on our way."

Edited by Troblems

@,@@CharChar, @,

"I know right? I'm pretty brilliant~ And I think you're right, I should check on poor Divine all by his lonesome. Come along everypony! Tally-Ho that-a-way!" Sketch exclaimed as he wiped himself and purposely messed up his well brushed mane making him seem more Sketch-like than before. He waited by the door and held it open for all of his friends to come follow suit. 

@@@SleeplessSketch@@ChristophR@,

Break stopped giving Tranq the "look", and pondered for a moment at the face she was giving back, Does...does she have to break wind or something?  She's giving me weird looks...  !!  Am I causing some kind of internal disruption!?    Break averted his eyes.  I think my talents are a little too powerful sometimes...

Break went to Sketch with a brisk trot, as to not waste any time.  "So he's at your house?  ...Did something happen?"

Edited by CharChar

@@CharChar, @, @@@ChristophR,

Once his friends had gone forth from the cafe Sketch lead the group towards the direction of his home. Upon looking back at both Miss Tranq and Break he could see the weird expressions they were both making towards one another. He didn't know what to make of such a weird situation, so like any other normal pony would do was do the inevitable.

"Do you both need to use the loo? I have one back at the house if you really need to. Your faces are making the scrunchies quite prominently...maybe there was something in those muffins...like bran...hate bran...makes me need to po- OH LOOK, THE SUN IS BRIGHT AND FANTASTIC!" Sketch said breaking from his train of thought as usual.

It was indeed quite sunny out and was quite bustling through the streets as always. Another sunny day and another adventure in Ponyville was just what anypony needed to start off the day just right.

@@SleeplessSketch, @@CharChar,

Tranq walked out of the bakery feeling oddly happy. She was with her friends, and they were going on a trip that sounded really exciting. The only unfortunate thing was that everyone was acting a little strange. She looked up to the shining sun, and sneezed. So much better! That took care of the strange faces she was making. Why was everyone else acting so bizarre?

@, @@SleeplessSketch

The feeling of fresh air overwhelmed Break as they exited the bakery.  There was this lifted weight from his proverbial shoulders, and he felt really light.  Like he could just... fly away at any moment.  That feeling quickly dissipated as his mind reminded him of Princess Celestia.

He watched as a light blue Stallion Pegasus with a dark blue colored mane fly by across the sky with a flash of speed.  Sketch's home was only blocks away now.  "Sketch?  Do you think....  Eh...  What do you think the princesses want with me?"  Break was in search of something to comfort his feelings of uncertainty: his insecurities over the coming situation.

"I suppose so," the unicorn colt sighed. "But practicing is boring. There's so much more I can do when I'm not cooped up inside trying to levitate things. And failing. I would much rather explore the Everfree Forest or visit Manehattan or anything that has me out and about. And who knows? Maybe I'll find my Cutie Mark like that or maybe even exploring will be my Cutie Mark. Compared to all that, practicing is just... boring."

"You wont ever levitate anything if you don't practice, but I guess if you don't want too you don't have too."

Just then Coded realized he had to get home. "Oh... I think I have to go home now." Coded tried to look at disappointed as he could,

But he was a little relived that he could get away from Bright. That wasn't saying he didn't have fun, but at times bright could be a little annoying.

@@CharChar,@,

"Eh? Well how should I know? I've never met them, though if they want to see you then it must be super important regardless. But don't worry about it! It's going to be bloody fantastic! You'll see!" Sketch said showing his usual optimistic attitude towards the situation.

It wasn't long before they reached his house at the end of the stone bridge. Sketch walked up to the front door to check if it was unlocked and sure enough it was. He opened it up but to his surprise, Divine was no where to be found. However...

"AUGH! W-What happened to me ceiling!? And me floor! Oh blimey...Somepony must have freaked out when I wasn't home when they woke up...wonder where he went.." Sketch said surveying the minor damage as he scratched the back of his neck. He then walked back out and turned to his friends with a sheepish smile. 

"Um...welp..everything's perfectly fine! Let's carry on yonder shall we? Let's go go go!" Sketch said pushing the other two with his hooves back over the stone bridge. It certainly wasn't worth staying in that house for the moment.

Tranq looked up at the sky apprehensively. Pegasi flew every day. She would be fine. Yeah, she told herself in a small voice, but pegasi have control over their own bodies. You won't. She looked back at her friends. They were whispering to each other. She shrugged and went on contemplating her imminent demise. When they arrived at Sketch's house, she heard him exclaim, then ushered them away quickly. She shook her head. More secrets. They better get into the air quickly, or the trip may very well get the best of them.

@@SleeplessSketch, @

Sketch shoved Break and Tranquil back with a force as he didn't want them to come in his house.  Though Break was a little startled at the turnaround, he wasn't interested in knowing what was wrong with Sketch's house.

The changeling probably went crazy or something.  Break thought to himself.

When Break was turned around, he noticed that it was only Tranq and Himself left in the group of friends.  Where had Christoph went?!  "...!?  Christoph?!  What the hay?"  Break looked around, but didn't see him anyway.  "...Buck."

"Oh, alright. I might take you up on that offer. I guess I'll see you later then. You have a good rest of the day." Seeing as his buddy was about to leave anyways, Bright elected to dash off to find some trouble to get in. Practice could wait, the day was still young and he hadn't done much yet. He left Coded in the dust with a maybe as to whether the two would meet again.

Coded took a sigh of relief once Bright was out of hearing range and started to trot home. The breeze was nice, but Coded would rather be inside right now. The smell of the muffin was getting stronger as the sun heated the bag. Augh, he thought. What could mom want me for?

Maybe some chores? He shrugged it off and quickened his trot into a gallop.

@@CharChar,@,

"Oi! I have another brilliant idea! Let's go to the library! I'm more than positive that we can find some kind of magical wimey jimey thing that'll get us to Canterlot! Though at the rate we're taking just to figure out how to get to Canterlot by the end of the day, we could've been halfway there there, OH WELL! No use living on a prayer! Let's Tally ho that-a-way my good chumps!" Sketch began to trot away as quick as they arrived at his home eager to shift the focus back onto the task on hoof. Though his quick rambled thoughts wasn't just a convenient decision on a whim, if there was anyway to get anything done using hocus pocus stuff, it'd be Princess Twilight's Library, though whether or not the princess was actually there or not was another thing entirely. Regardless, Sketch lead the way as he continued down the stone laid path in front of him placing one hoof in front of the other.

It wasn't long before the group came upon the giant tree that grew in the middle of town that served as the location where ponies could come and go to read Ponyville's colorfully assorted books on various things. Sketch stopped in front of the giant tree and marveled in awe as he scanned it from root to leaves.

"Just like I remembered it! I wonder if anypony's home though...OH WELL! Better to try than to...not...try....TALLY-HO!" Sketch knocked on the door of the library and opened it right after letting himself in. The library was well kept and clean as the various books on the ground floor was organized to perfection. Though there seemed to be...nopony here, perhaps the Princess was attending to matters elsewhere? How should Sketch know? He's never met a princess before let alone Princess Twilight, that would be silly as this would have to coincide with canonical elements to the actual source inspiring this story. Silly readers....so silly....*ahem* Sketch continued to look around the room staring at the books and picking some up in the process due to his fascination.

"You know, I used to come to the library quite a bit before Princess Twilight moved in. But now that she has, it feels a little like we're invading her privacy. I know there's something here that can help us..." Tranq moves to the shelves, using her hoof to guide her sight. She gasps suddenly with a deep intake of breath. "She reorganized everything. I don't remember the name of the book, but it was right here. Now I don't know where it is. It's somewhere in here obviously, but that's certainly not very helpful."

@@@SleeplessSketch,

So, in a twist of events, he ended up following Sketch into the Library of the town.  Even though Twilight was usually found there on a daily basis, today was just not that day.  She was nowhere to be found, and neither was her friend Spike.  As Tranq and Sketch started to look for some book on getting to canterlot really quickly, Break took it upon himself to join the search.

No...  No...  Book on Alicorns?  ...No...  The Big Book on Alicorns?  No...  How to Become an Alicorn By Cheating?  Nope.  ...These are all in the A section, huh.  Break slowly looked through the books on the shelf in front of him.  How to Conjure Stuff with your Magic!  Here we go!

Break pulled the book in question out of the shelf using his magic, and quickly flipped through the pages to find something to do with Wings or Flight.  Teleporting was obviously out of the question, so getting wings was the next best thing.

Let's see... Be an Alicorn you wondrous Unicorn!  Yes that's right, you can be an alicorn for one day!  All you have to do is....  Break read through the instructions fervently.  ...Be aware that this spell will only grant wings, and not a unicorn horn.  Please be aware you only have 24 hours to have wings, and they WILL disappear after the time allotted.  Note: This Spell is not responsible for injuries, loss of memory, or death that may occur.

"Oh boy..."  Break uttered aloud.

Edited by CharChar

Coded arrived at his doorstep and opened it with his magic. He gave his mom the muffin and asked what she needed him for. As he suspected he had to do chores, and after 20 minuets of trying to get an oversized garbage bag through the back door he finally succeeded.

He fought the urge to get on his computer and instead galloped straight back too the centre of town, looking for something to do. after all, the sun was still up in the sky and wasn't going down any time soon.

@,@@CharChar,

"Baaaah it's fiiiiiine, really it's fiiiiiine, I'm sure she won't mind- Oh look! Break found something!" Sketch trotted on over to Break as he was looking through a spell book on using magic. Seems to be a spell that grant's Unicorn users wings to look like an Alicorn, now why on earth anybody would want to look like an Alicorn was far beyond Sketch but he dug the idea of growing wings!

"That sounds fantastic! I wonder if this works on Earth Ponies too, sure I won't have a cool unicorn horn like you wonderful lot, BUT BY GEORGE WINGS! Bloody wings! Ohhh I'm all giddy now!" Sketch trotted in place as he continued to read through the book.

"I have no qualms with this if you ponies think this is the best way to get to Canterlot." Sketch said grinning at the other two present in the room with him.

Dollarhooves trots along following the train tracks toward Ponyville. He sighs seeing the town in sight. "Long way from ManeHattan, time for a good time." He smiles making his way into Ponyville. "No more cold rations, away from those bumbling idiots... "