Hay Everypony! Happy Thanksgiving American Bronies!

Avant Garde

Hay there!

I'm new here. My name's Avant Garde and I wanted to make some brony friends (I'm not great at making friends :blush: ...but I love having friends and meeting new people! :wub: ), online is cool, but especially any in my area.

I'm into Ponies (obviously), Doctor Who, Skyrim, Minecraft, Drawing, Music (most genres), Movies (horror, fantasy, comedy, drama, cerebral), Documentaries, the Paranormal, Reading, and learning in general (I'm interested in a little of everything).

I'm looking to make friends with anyone over the age of 18 (I'm 28), but if anyone lived in my area (Northwest Georgia, USA) that would be awesome, because then maybe we could chill in person sometime. =)

I have a profile on here, as well as an account on Inkbunny and Deviantart.

~Avant Garde

• Brohoof 4

Sounds great to hear.  :lol:

Welcome to the site! I hope you find it to be what you expected and much more! Have a great time!

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Welcome to the forum, Avant.  :)  Nothing against teens, but it's nice to see some older Bronies join the forum too.  I have a few years on you as well, but don't tell anybody.  :P 

But I think this is a great place for talking about ponies and making Brony friends in the process.  Have fun!  :D

You sound really interesting, I gave you a friend request, good luck around the forums Avant :) 

Character Backstory: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1210/entry-7077-a-life-without-limits/

BornPegasusSkylar_zpsd5c5718b.png

You are stardust that’s beaten the odds and combined perfectly.

You are both the moon you walk under and the ground you walk on.

You are a part of it all, neither big nor small.