planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

Denarius

@@SilverHeart, @

Denarius watched as a thin trail of smoke billowed away from the coin. His nostrils twitched at the scent of the burnt metal. He looked up from the little coin to notice that it the hall was still filled with these little sparks. "Any actual plans, or shall we all wait here twiddling are hooves?", he muttered disappointed to hear neither of them respond.

The others began to reach into their own bags intent on solving the problem at hoof their own way. Zintiik's 'method' lacked any subtly or substance. Denarius rolled his eyes. Simply hurling whatever spare change they had at the problem would likely not completely solve it. He gazed intently at the odd-mare as she constructed a little wall of coins. She was clearly focused on trying to push her way through the magic. The makeshift wall inched slowly closer to the sparks until they fell, clinking against the hard surface of the stone.

A host of hoof steps rattled off in the distance. Denarius' horn glowed as he let his magic clasp the sheathed dagger hidden beneath his cloak. He grew on edge and defensive. In Las Pegasus or Canterlot such noise would of been welcoming, but out here it made him nervous and a little jittery.

I feel like I missed a post somewhere. What didn't Mirror or Zintiik respond to? He didn't ask anything in your last post did he?

I feel like I missed a post somewhere. What didn't Mirror or Zintiik respond to? He didn't ask anything in your last post did he?

I phrased that wrong sorry. This is what happens when I feel like I should post whilst overtired, and now I kinda feel like an idiot. I'll change it if you would prefer that, sorry again.

I phrased that wrong sorry. This is what happens when I feel like I should post whilst overtired, and now I kinda feel like an idiot. I'll change it if you would prefer that, sorry again.

No, you're good. I was only worried that I had ignored or missed a post. On the bright side though, your tired posts are far better than my tired posts.

No, you're good. I was only worried that I had ignored or missed a post. On the bright side though, your tired posts are far better than my tired posts.

I decided to change it anyways just in case Lhee would have the same issue. The entire point of the thing was he didn't want to be heard, he's still a little confused on what to do. Unsure if he can justify continually his actions. You know that kinda of stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, Cinder, I'm not leaving. But, BUT, I am leaving the forums for about a week. I need a small break, and I need to catch up on my academics. If I don't take a break, I'll never get anything accomplished XD

I'll see you... maybe on Saturday. In the meantime,  just assume that Eclipse and Blast are with you. Better yet, could you get someone to RP for them for a bit until I come back. That'd be just swell.

@,

Fair enough pal: I'll see you when I see you. Take care!

@@Windbreaker,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@,

Sorry I'm taking so long for you folks in Canterlot - I really couldn't think of an interesting way to write 'getting impaled kills stuff' and the creature was supposed to be a bit more threatening that It was - I don't have a whole lot of ideas to respond with until the plot in the mountains moves on a little more. :/

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Kingfisher fell into the room kind of in the middle of the traps.  Mirror is trying to take her over to their side, out of the sparks and possibly as a hostage in case Team Brandy really is bandits.  Pavisa is trying to figure out a way through the traps to get to her, actually working on another post for Pavisa at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

Kingfisher fell into the room kind of in the middle of the traps.  Mirror is trying to take her over to their side, out of the sparks and possibly as a hostage in case Team Brandy really is bandits.  Pavisa is trying to figure out a way through the traps to get to her, actually working on another post for Pavisa at the moment.

I knew most of that, but ronin and amethyst are in the same area as kingfisher. Or at least that's what I thought.

Uh, so possibly bad news guys. My computer is currently breaking on me. Two of my hard drives have encountered "Fatal Errors" in less than 24 hours...so my desktop might be out of commission soon. So that leaves me with one more hard drive. I'm gonna try to get it fixed but that might mean slower posting for a few days....or possibly no posting at all. (I can still try to post from my phone. But I have limited luck with that.) So....this is just a heads up in case I disappear suddenly. 

• Brohoof 1

Uh, so possibly bad news guys. My computer is currently breaking on me. Two of my hard drives have encountered "Fatal Errors" in less than 24 hours...so my desktop might be out of commission soon. So that leaves me with one more hard drive. I'm gonna try to get it fixed but that might mean slower posting for a few days....or possibly no posting at all. (I can still try to post from my phone. But I have limited luck with that.) So....this is just a heads up in case I disappear suddenly.

that sucks man. Best of luck with your computer.
  • Brohoof 1

that sucks man. Best of luck with your computer.

Thanks. I hope it's easily fixable.

Typing up my post now but....

@@Frosty V

Mirror may be mean but she isn't a monster....Should I just assume he shot the arrow at her instead?

@@Frosty V

Since I didn't get a response before I ran out of time, I'll wait until you let me know if he shot at Mirror or not (She doesn't look like a monster, that's what I'm hesitating about). If so I'll write it into my next post.

Update: My desktop is officially dead. It will not boot back up.

Like I said I'll try to post as often as I can from my phone.

• Brohoof 1

Snap... did you try kicking it?

Mines held together by blu-tack in several places, but its holding together for now thankfully.

Yeah. I also tried bribing it. I guess a brand new video card wasn't enough to sway it to my side.

Then I tried threatening it with magnets. That didn't work either. So I guess it's time to disassemble it and ship the parts off and hope the warranty is still in effect.

Have you tried shouting "Purple" really loudly?

I shit you not, that must be some kind of technomacer spell or something - I shouted it out at a friends house a few years back and It blew out the electrical supply...

my god, this is the funniest thing I've heard all day :lol:

@@SilverHeart

Sorry, I figured it would look like a monster, plus Frost is a bit off from recent events, causing his sightto be, fair, but not great.

I can edit the post to say he did shoot the arrow, I wasn't sure whether that would be allowed for some reason, but yes, he shit the arrow.

• Brohoof 1