planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@SilverHeart

You know i have good arguments but frankly i don't care nor is it worth my time. Your right and i'm wrong, i'll stop with reasoning that never applies.

@

Flaming ranged attacks..... You could have easily done something. (Weather it works or not isn't relevant what matters is that you try something.)

@~chaotic biscuit~

He actually hasn't been a dick for some time... And the first thing you guys did is attack him, his attitude is your own fault. -_-  (I'd planed on playing nice but thats dead now thanks to the reception...)

Heh, Pavisa is the one who proposed this compromise :P she's aware of what she's getting into. Well, she may up murdering Zintiik if the bug doesn't keep his mouth shut xD he's being extra obnoxious at the moment.

Edited by Lhee

Note: Crimson may have agreed to follow the others, but that doesn't mean he's going to listen to anything Clockwork, Shadow, or Amethyst says. Without Pavisa or Kingfisher, Crimson's not gonna be very cooperative...the only ones he has any chance of agreeing with, is Midnight (maybe) Aegis, and Eclipse. Lol, I almost called him Eclops! XD

@@SilverHeart

You know i have good arguments but frankly i don't care nor is it worth my time. Your right and i'm wrong, i'll stop with reasoning that never applies.

@

Flaming ranged attacks..... You could have easily done something. (Weather it works or not isn't relevant what matters is that you try something.)

@~chaotic biscuit~

He actually hasn't been a dick for some time... And the first thing you guys did is attack him, his attitude is your own fault. -_-  (I'd planed on playing nice but thats dead now thanks to the reception...)

Again, no dice. Crimson is still out of magic, so he couldn't have done anything.

@@SilverHeart

@

@~chaotic biscuit~

they didn't do anything to him this time, he's being a jerk of his own free will right now :lol:

Wow, we're burning through about 120 posts an hour on here: thankfully mostly in OOC. Serves me right for going to play RE5!

Also, noticed a lot of folks getting tense - just want to point out that while our characters might by opposing each other (and on occasion, despise each other), we aren't our characters and we're all writing this thing together.

Keep it friendly people.

@@Geek0zoid,

Good to see you back by the way fella!

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 4

@

You've recharged magic far faster in the past and with little side effects. (Dice do roll thanks.)

Nope. Not after using Ragstar or Voidstar. If he uses those, his magic is drained for about an hour or two. Read Crimson's character page if you want proof.

@

Lol, you were playing Resident Evil 5 too? That's ironic, I was too. Mercenaries or story mode?

Edited by ragestar

@

Yeah but he still remembers that moment. Would you like a new race that attacked you before you even did anything? And continued to do so?... The point is that you've already done enough, more effort is not required. :P

@

Nothing personal i'm just not going to argue, there is no point to this. 

@

Yeah but he still remembers that moment. Would you like a new race that attacked you before you even did anything? And continued to do so?... The point is that you've already done enough, more effort is not required. :P

@

Nothing personal i'm just not going to argue, there is no point to this.

let it go man! :lol: he really holds a grudge huh?

Lol, you were playing Resident Evil 5 too? That's ironic, I was too. Mercenaries or story mode?

Story - got it on steam so me and my other half can play it co-op (since xbox has really stupidly bad split screen)... she's actually pretty good aside from never using the knife.

Ever. :P

• Brohoof 2

Story - got it on steam so me and my other half can play it co-op (since xbox has really stupidly bad split screen)... she's actually pretty good aside from never using the knife.

Ever. :P

I myself only use the knife to open crates and barrels, but besides that, not much else...and I prefer Xbox, computer controls for shooters are too complicated...

@

You really tried to kill him without any negotiation huh? (Its not a grudge its common sense...)

considering he was bad mouthing them about something they didn't even know they did wrong? (Killing the litany) then yes, it's stupid. It was a misunderstanding, and he kept spouting insults. But I digress, at least they're getting along... For now :umad:

@

Mistake or not it was a huge mistake and earned a bit of bad mouthing. (Not only that but you responded with insults and threats before his own return insults makes it even more on reasonable and defensive...  -_- )

Sounds like Ronin isn't very bright when it comes to reasoning :/

• Brohoof 1

@

Mistake or not it was a huge mistake and earned a bit of bad mouthing. (Not only that but you responded with insults and threats before his own return insults makes it even more on reasonable and defensive...  -_- )

don't make a whole thing with this -_- they were all out of line and it was all a misunderstanding. Ronin attacked shadow without good reason and shadow insulted them for something they could not have known.

I myself only use the knife to open crates and barrels, but besides that, not much else...and I prefer Xbox, computer controls for shooters are too complicated...

Resident Evil Four - Knife and Non-upgraded pistol run. Once you realise just how powerful it is, you never stop using it. :P

@@Geek0zoid,

Well Orion's still missing - likely causing trouble if left alone for too long. It might be a good idea for everyone else to try and find a way to him. Even if the group decide to not try and find Orion, or Fisher and Pavisa, they still need to find another way into the room to get around the magic and get through the pass.

I don't know If you saw this before, so I'll link it again.

post-15806-0-90060000-1392509495.png

The intersection room is the only way through, but thankfully, theres another way in.

don't make a whole thing with this -_- they were all out of line and it was all a misunderstanding. Ronin attacked shadow without good reason and shadow insulted them for something they could not have known.

Pretty much this.

• Brohoof 1