Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello I guess!

Sapana

Heya there ... I'm Sapana! I'm older than 20, that's all I'll say. I've been watching MLP since S1 - Over a Barrel was the first episode I watched live - and I originally started watching because I heard the song Winter Wrap Up on Tumblr, and, well, that was that. Best ponies are Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

I love to draw, but it's only a hobby, and I haven't drawn any MLP fanart, or OCs - but who knows, maybe the inspiration will strike me soon!

I literally don't have any mlp friends, either IRL or online, so I hope to get get to know some of the people here - you all seem lovely!

• Brohoof 3

We're all definitely very friendly and, are willing to show you around! Very nice taste in favorite ponies, I hope that you enjoy your stay! :)

P.S.: If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, message me anytime!

welcome to the forum!

i'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here, this place is filled with friendly people. :D

welp, as scootalove above me already said, if you need anything, just let me or anybody else know, and i'll do what i can to help.

hope to see you posting around!  ^_^

Heya there ... I'm Sapana! I'm older than 20, that's all I'll say. I've been watching MLP since S1 - Over a Barrel was the first episode I watched live - and I originally started watching because I heard the song Winter Wrap Up on Tumblr, and, well, that was that. Best ponies are Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

I love to draw, but it's only a hobby, and I haven't drawn any MLP fanart, or OCs - but who knows, maybe the inspiration will strike me soon!

I literally don't have any mlp friends, either IRL or online, so I hope to get get to know some of the people here - you all seem lovely!

Welcome!!!!! :squee:

You'll definitely make some friends here. I'm sure of it! I'd even like to be if you want so!

Seeya around at the forums B)

Welcome to ol' Malpy Forums, Sapanafroglady. I call you frog because your name makes me think of frogs for some reason. Why? Because I'm strange like that. 

Anyway! I hope you have a quite rightly awesome time here. If you're looking for MLP friends, you've definitely found the right place, really. I mean, this place is brimming to the burst with them. (Obviously. Arylett, why you so obvious) But yeah, I look forward to seeing any OC art you might be creating. Perhaps one might become a future avatar, eh? :3

Thanks everyone!

Very nice taste in favorite ponies

Haha thank you! I am glad you approve.

Welcome to ol' Malpy Forums, Sapanafroglady. I call you frog because your name makes me think of frogs for some reason. Why? Because I'm strange like that. 

Anyway! I hope you have a quite rightly awesome time here. If you're looking for MLP friends, you've definitely found the right place, really. I mean, this place is brimming to the burst with them. (Obviously. Arylett, why you so obvious) But yeah, I look forward to seeing any OC art you might be creating. Perhaps one might become a future avatar, eh? :3

Frogs, eh? Interesting! I welcome the nickname (I love nicknames). Actually, Sapana is my non-pony 'OC'/fursona, sort of, whom I've had for years, and if I do make a pony OC, it will be based on her.

Edited by Sapana
  • Brohoof 2