Project Horizon:
Blackjack=Moonlight2shine
P-21=Delernil

Morning Glory=
Lacunae=
Rampage=Moonlight2shine
Scotch Tape=

Edited by dragon4111

Does this roleplay require a very detail knowledge of the Fallout: Equestria's world? Or is it is optional but recommended?

All you truly have to that its in a post apocalyptic world with mutants, raiders, etc, and know who the characters are... I can tell you who the characters are if you want.

All you truly have to that its in a post apocalyptic world with mutants, raiders, etc, and know who the characters are... I can tell you who the characters are if you want.

Ah, so just know the settings and the characters and I'm fine. Cool! And no need to tell me about the characters, I'll just do some research about them myself. Practically the only one I know right now is Lil Pip. XD 

Anyways, I'll be submitting my character to this roleplay. If it doesn't fit the roleplay you want to, just tell me. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cryptical-code-r5187

Have a nice and wonderful day!

Ah, so just know the settings and the characters and I'm fine. Cool! And no need to tell me about the characters, I'll just do some research about them myself. Practically the only one I know right now is Lil Pip. XD 

Anyways, I'll be submitting my character to this roleplay. If it doesn't fit the roleplay you want to, just tell me. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cryptical-code-r5187

Have a nice and wonderful day!

To me, he could fit in really well for the mysterious back-of-the-pack type of pony. He can be in, if dragon has the 'ok' on it.

As pertaining to what Demirari said. No t doesn't but I recommend researching some for the rp so you don't get confused ok dude

I will be doing some research on the Fallout: Equestria's world. I already got some of the gist from it, like the zebras, megaspells (Which are awesome by the way,) and the ministries. 

Hmm yeah it seems like he would fit in

And also the Fallout world too. Demrirai

Played Fallout 3 and New Vegas a bit. But, I'll also research on the Fallout World too in order to solidify my knowledge.

Have a wonderful day!

Same to you my friend. I recommend the Fallout Equestria wiki and the Fallout Wiki

Could you give me a link? Then I shall choose my character. You can look at Star Belle if you want, the link to her is in my sig.