Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

help my parents think buying a mlp shirt is to girly

nicoflare

lately i've been buying mlp tshirts. On black friday i've bought a twilight sparkle tshirt 50% off now my mom thinks i'm crossdressing. it's a men's shirt not a womans shirt she's starts talking about a different subject oh mlp is only for little girls to watch and they can only wear them. she's afraid that people will make fun of me. my own step father called me that's queer. I've told them that i don't care what people say i'm not afraid of being my self.

So then they told me to show them one episode that can prove that's for everyone can you guys help. i know i'm new her but it would be great i'll show you guys my shirt i have

what do you guys think is this a girls shirt? or not

wish me best of luck

post-21375-0-66857500-1386014045_thumb.jpg

post-21375-0-67987600-1386014057_thumb.jpg

post-21375-0-08940400-1386014070_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

those shirts are awesome! i wish i had that twilight one, its pretty amazing :3

anyway, as for your question: i'd like to think that maybe It's about Time would be a good episode to show your parents.

it has a lot of stuff that isn't considered 'girly' or something.

• Brohoof 1

those shirts are awesome! i wish i had that twilight one, its pretty amazing :3

anyway, as for your question: i'd like to think that maybe It's about Time would be a good episode to show your parents.

it has a lot of stuff that isn't considered 'girly' or something.

thank you so much i just hope they understand. my mom is to old traditional

• Brohoof 1

As a girl who wore the same blue monster truck hoodie until I was seven (and that was only 'cuz I outgrew it.), I must say that you shouldn't give a single one about what's too 'girly' or 'manly' for who you are. You are you, and your mom isn't planning out your outfits anymore. If you want to wear pony shirts? That should be fine. If you watch mlp every single day, that should be fine with her too. If you end up cosplaying at some point, she should just hands down accept it.

It's your life. Your parents gotta face the facts.

(I have nothing against your mom, but she's gotta face the facts. Your stepdad too. Oh, and I wasn't implying that you SHOULD cosplay, that was just an example.)