Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you buy the MLP G5 comic?

Toastypk

(edited)

the easiest thing is to have a local comic shop. 
they can..

* have subscriptions for you, and pick up all the comics you want as they come out

* notify you when comics have arrived for you

* give you hot news....

speaking of hot news, my comic shop told me that IDW has become so unreliable, that Hasbro has elected to not renew their contract with IDW, so in a few months, MLP and IDW will be separate forever.

it's likely that IDW will rush to print as many MLP comics as possible before the contract expires, and that another company will snap up MLP as soon as the license is available, so it probably won't be too big a disruption.  for better or for worse, hasbro has decided not to offer one company ALL their properties.  so they don't have to find one company wiling to print everything.  we just need one company to make an offer on MLP, and the series will continue.  

support your local businesses!  especially when they are comic shops!

Edited by weesh

Personally I go for the digital versions anymore. I tend to go with Apple's Book Store, but I'm sure Amazon should have it.

Luckily, I have a comic store just down the road from my house, so it is easy for me to get the G5 comics just like I did the G4 comics over the years. I'm pretty much a regular customer there since I'm friends with the owner since I first started shopping there for comics, be they MLP, Sonic, Disney, or the more preferred stuff in DC and Marvel.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Do you have a local comic shop where you could open a pull list? Or you could buy the digital copies of the comic (I prefer the traditional floppies or the collections).