Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know where is a website of MLP songs chords ?

from_new_world

Hello everypony.

I'm looking for MLP songs chords.
But I found only simplified chords.

(This is because I don't know much about overseas chords sites.There are almost no MLP songs on Japanese chords sites.)

So I wanna use detailed chords.

Do you know any recommended sites?

• Brohoof 1

I suddenly thought that it would be helpful for everyone if I transcribed everything myself and compiled it somewhere !

I learned the importance of taking action on my own.

5 minutes ago, from_new_world said:

I suddenly thought that it would be helpful for everyone if I transcribed everything myself and compiled it somewhere !

I learned the importance of taking action on my own.

That would be really awesome if you did :squee: But don't rush yourself, and I hope you can find someone who is able to help :please:

• Hugs 1

Ultimate-Guitar is the main chord/tab site for English-speakers, but another option is Songsterr. It appears to use user-submitted data, so I can't make any promises on the accuracy. There's also 911Tabs, which is essentially Google for tabs. I'm not sure how it pulls data from Google exactly, but if it isn't region-specific, it might lead you to some more sites.

Best of luck! :eager:

Proposed Thank you. But, ridiculously, I can't read tablature because I've been playing the piano for over ten years...!
Thank you for giving me the option !

WeimTime on YouTube has Synthesia videos that you could follow along with or transcribe? I'm not musically inclined so sorry if that's the wrong terminology.

5 hours ago, SharpWit said:

WeimTime on YouTube has Synthesia videos that you could follow along with or transcribe? I'm not musically inclined so sorry if that's the wrong terminology.

Weird name, but I'll have to check it out:ph3ar: