Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there any song that reminds you of MLP?

TheAnimatorOfficial

Since a lot of the MLP based fanmusic I listen to is electronica or whatever, I find that when I listen to pendulum, I feel like its still pony music even though its not. 

(edited)

I can't help but picture a cute filly hopping around when I listen to this

This sounds perfect if you see  young and carefree pegasi foals flying

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

Plasma3Music's remix of Planet Wisp reminds me of Twilight. So does Vanilla Twilight, by Owl City. Fuzzy Blue Lights by Owl City kinda reminds me of Rainbow Dash. In fact, most Owl City songs remind me of MLP.

Up by Star Darlings, because I can visualize ponies in it. I visualize ponies overcoming their fears, past, achieving dreams, etc

Dark Horse by Katy Perry, right down to the name.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

Shelter By Porter Robinson and Madeon.

I know this was big with the PMV that came out in 2017, but I heard it before I saw that. 
Each listen just brings me nostalgic feels of all the best moments in the brony fandom throughout the almost 10 years I've been on the ride

• 2 weeks later...

A few. I love “If We Hold On Together” which has several videos made for it and Ifound a cute Pear Butter/Bright Mac “Love Will Find a Way” video today. I wish I could make videos but glad others have.

Also kinda Will You Be There from Free Willy and You’ve Got a Friend in Me.

Also some Pokémon songs. Stand Up (Battle Cry), We Will Be Heroes, It’s Always You and Me and the Rival Destinies one. A little of Pokémon Journeys first one too. And I Believe in You from the Zoroark movie.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-05-21 at 9:35 AM, twiia said:

Up by Star Darlings, because I can visualize ponies in it. I visualize ponies overcoming their fears, past, achieving dreams, etc

Dark Horse by Katy Perry, right down to the name.

is this your card?

I have a list, I'll put it together later

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, SIgmaBETA said:

This part if moon ponies was canon

I don't know the moon pony reference in this case, but Toby Fox did one of his best work at 1:30; that is so difficult to compose and get right!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I don't know why, but for some reason, the Super Mario World castle theme reminds me of the season 3 premiere from MLP and the whole King Sombra thing. And I have no idea why! Lol!

But this also goes both ways! Whenever I think about King Sombra from MLP, the castle theme song from Super Mario World starts playing in my head!

Strange, right? Well, I don't know why is this even happening.

• 6 months later...

Some of Pendulum's songs like Salt In The Wounds, Fasten Your Seatbelts and Out Here.

But not in a good way at all, take a wild guess of what I'm talking about?

Spoiler

oeJP9MB.png

Thanks Tiarawhy, you've forever tainted these songs for me with your NSFW pony flash games, I don't care if Rob Swire approves.

• 1 month later...