Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lightning Bliss & Awsome Pony Friends 6 Art Corner

Lightning Bliss

Well you know where to find me if you come up with a project for me to do hehe. And here's Skylar's last present request from me! He and Cally having a little private time *giggles*

SkylarCallyNaughty_zps2c6e1813.png

*Paws ground and walks away to leave them alone* :blush:

Oh you   :blush:  :blush:  :squee:  *Blushes redder than a rose* 

Thanks for this... amazing  :comeatus: picture blissy ^_^   Im so glad it turned out the way it did = ] 

By the way , we checked with the mods and they said it was okay to post =] 

hehe your more then welcome skysky. Well last night i was brainstorming ideas and this one just stuck in my head this morning that I had to get down ASAP! Basically its my semi/realistic version, pencil drawing, of an epic battle that will happen at some point between my OC and Skylar's OC. Let me explain the image:

Skylar on the left, has gone demon skylar, he's been possessed and manipulated by an evil shadow and is out for blood. However being his friend... and currently the only pony to stop him, my alicorn OC Lightning Bliss, tries to talk him down, but she fails and obviously is quite outmatched by the power and anger of Skylar with the combo of the shadow influencing him. Right now Blissy is in a tough spot and isn't sure how to fight back and is trying to flee, but Skylar ain't gonna make it easy! I drew this in a realistic fashion just to change it up a bit. It's rough sketching, stuff I used to do back when I first was drawing.

DarkBattleSkylarvsLightningBlissRealisti

• Brohoof 1

Holy crap that looks amazing :o  

I don't think I've seen you do this style before but it works very well !!! 

Skylar really looks like the stuff of nightmares, damn   :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I do have guideline to making these hehe.

Step 1. I draw out the character I invision, like this:

(These are skethes I drew out then took a picture of it with my camera)

img-2143693-1-102_1687_zpsb5b4cbbb.jpg

img-2143693-2-102_1686_zps3eb331c3.jpg

Step 2. I upload the image into my flash program and clean up and add coloring, shading and lightning effects

Step 3. For the most part I DL background images from the MLP FIM vector images to be used, however times occur when I can't find the right image from the franchise and end up making my own simple backgrounds. To which would be the case for Polaris' recent request. So after the characters are clean and colored, I hand do the backgrounds on my own, or upload a background via Google<Images, then export the final image out, and it comes out like this

img-2143693-3-ArmorPollyandSkylar_zpsa95

And for those of you, (like you Princess Wubs) if you would like for me to create an image for you, using your OC or whatever character you wish, I am happy to take requests in exchange for payments. I can be vouche by my recent customer Polaris, that what I ask for isn't much and I do paypal. Thank you for your comments and support! :)  and Merry Christmas!

I has no money. :c

Poooopy lol.

• Brohoof 1

How do you make a signature?

A valid question, I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to personally designing my own Signature. First things first.

1. Be sure that when you start up a file, whether that be with Flash, Photosop or other media program, be sure the image canvas you work on is 600x100pix.

2. I usually make a small rough sketch, doesn't have to be perfect, of what I want in my signature, like I did here for my first signature:

7fab4c26-c589-49b5-b777-9f3f61283845_zps

3. Then I take the images that I inted to use and clean them up, personally I do this in Adobe Flash program I own. Once its done and combined together the way I like it, I get this as an ending result:

SignatureBlissy_zps911de5f9.png

For clients I tend to use these exact same steps, taking in what they requested of course too. For instance I made my friend Polaris a signature as well, I took his OC, some tributes that make him stand out and of course maybe some insperation from his backstory and he gets what he currently has hehe. Hope this helps.

For clients I tend to use these exact same steps, taking in what they requested of course too. For instance I made my friend Polaris a signature as well, I took his OC, some tributes that make him stand out and of course maybe some insperation from his backstory and he gets what he currently has hehe. Hope this helps.

Clients, eh?

Just wondering, but for future reference, how much would a signature from you cost? :)

It depends on how long it takes for me to sketch it out, but more likely it'd be about $12 - 15 hehe. I accept paypal as well. If you wish to contact me on an idea, just PM me.

Here's your avatar pic of you Polly, showing your fangs too hehe! Its not much but I hope you like it

PollyAvatar3_zpseb6a7ac8.png

Edited by Lightning Bliss

(edited)

Just finished this project... was the longest I've defiently ever done, but I sure hope that Polly (the client) loves it because I certaintly do!

EvilConquredtheAwsome3_zps1414ae7b.png

Now some of you might be wonder what the HECK did polly think for me to create? Well simple... all our OC's have become evil and now serve with or teamed UP with King Sombra... and this is the aftermath of a battle scene. Skylar flying in confidently, my OC in her cold scary state, sombra in the middle and Polaris on the right!

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 5

Just finished this project... was the longest I've defiently ever done, but I sure hope that Polly (the client) loves it because I certaintly do!

EvilConquredtheAwsome3_zps1414ae7b.png

Now some of you might be wonder what the HECK did polly think for me to create? Well simple... all our OC's have become evil and now serve with or teamed UP with King Sombra... and this is the aftermath of a battle scene. Skylar flying in confidently, my OC in her cold scary state, sombra in the middle and Polaris on the right!

I just... I... I.... 

*Dies of awesome overload* 

THAT IS SO BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Phew well I've been busy with some art requests, thanks to clients Skylar and Polaris! Here they are so everypony can see their brilliant ideas!

Skylar's Idea of Steampunkness!

SteampunkSkylar_zpsabee1676.png

And this is a new side OC i made up that was based off another project I was working on. I'm not going to go into much detail about her yet, but her name is Sin, she's a prehistoric earth pony back before a time of Equestrian ponies, unicorns and pegasi. She looks very much like the ice age horses that had pig like tails and pawed feet with stripes rather then cutie marks. She does have a unique tatoo on her left shoulder though which represents her love her animals. Consider this my hidden OC of my hummble earthy side.

SinPrehistoricPony_zps717a646c.gif

• Brohoof 3

Aaaww yeah! Steampunk for the win! :lol:

Oh, my! I love how classy my Polaris looks like! Always been a huge fan of robotic legs, tophats and monocles! :D

Also your new side OC looks and sounds really awesome! :)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks Polly and everypony for your compliments! Here's my newest freelance project I did for myself, based on an RP we hope to do later in the future, my OC vs Skylar in his demon form. It is quite dramatic and came out better then I orginally predicted!

BlissvsSky_zps0549d354.png

• Brohoof 1

Hey um...well I drew this a day or two ago because I was bored... xD

It's Skylar as a colt! :P It doesn't look that good because I kinda did it super fast.. ^^;

img-2183548-1-qtc37Hx.png

I really like it wubs :D He looks cute but badass at the same time ^_^ 

*Hugs you tight* Thanks =] 

• Brohoof 1