Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya, pals!

AnyaSmash

Err, I didn't see any introductions thread, I've just been lurking on the forums for a while. :P

I'm Anya, leader of Concept Artists on Equestria Online. I'm actually a local Washington brony, so I'm quite excited for Everfree Northwest. Hoping to bring my little sister with me and drag along a few of the other Equestria Online team leaders as well. :3 I also hope to attend an actual meetup before the Con just to have a scope of the community (I've never been to a con in general - or a brony meetup, darn).

( Hope SweBow doesn't get mad that I posted a hello. >.> )

Err, I didn't see any introductions thread, I've just been lurking on the forums for a while. :P

I'm Anya, leader of Concept Artists on Equestria Online. I'm actually a local Washington brony, so I'm quite excited for Everfree Northwest. Hoping to bring my little sister with me and drag along a few of the other Equestria Online team leaders as well. :3 I also hope to attend an actual meetup before the Con just to have a scope of the community (I've never been to a con in general - or a brony meetup, darn).

Awesome! Hi Anya!

I tend to wish I could meet up with more of the people running these huge game projects...

Game-making is my profession, so I always want to reach out with the offer to help. It's a tough thing to make games, and since I'm not much good in other aspects of the community, I keep wanting to give back that way.

Anyway... also, if y'all have anything you want to show off, it would be awesome to have more game events/panels!

Awesome! Hi Anya!

I tend to wish I could meet up with more of the people running these huge game projects...

Game-making is my profession, so I always want to reach out with the offer to help. It's a tough thing to make games, and since I'm not much good in other aspects of the community, I keep wanting to give back that way.

Anyway... also, if y'all have anything you want to show off, it would be awesome to have more game events/panels!

Awesome! Hi Anya!

Hey there! Great to have ya on board!

I hadn't realized there was an Equestria Online lead in the area! Cool stuff, for sure. If the team has something awesome prepared, we could definitely find a place to showcase it at the con!

Oooh, Equestria Online! Your team wouldn't want to do a panel about it, would they?
If the team has something awesome prepared, we could definitely find a place to showcase it at the con!

I'm sure SweBow will be sending an e-mail sometime in the future about that, hopefully. ^-^

Just playing the odds here, but I take it you're a Westsider?

You are indeed correct~!

The Seattle-Tacoma Area MLP: FiM fans meetup regularly.

Haha, yes I am indeed part of that group. :) Just trying to figure out a day that works for me.

Anya, your wish has now been granted. We now have an Official Introductions Subforum :)

Great success! 8D