private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@,

(OOC: Rune's got it backwards, Nik's substitute is too perfect. The botched version created a tiny clone)

Nik 3 nodded. "But I'm just a tool, you;d be better off without me" Nik 3 whimpered, the insults having cut through to his core. The normally bubbly clone was practically turning grey from his sadness

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

@

((OOC: Oh, well either way, it's still botched.))

"No you are not. Whether he intended it or not, you are sentient. That means you are not a tool. Don't listen to what Nik said, he's just full of himself." Rune said reassuringly. "In my opinion, you're more human than he even is, the heartless bastard." He said, scowling. "I think, considering the circumstances, you might still want to play that prank on him wouldn't you?"

QfdUcx0.png

I use pokemon showdown because I can't afford a 2DS :c

@,

"But what if he catches me? He says that he'll have to retry me if I do that" Nik 3 sobbed covering his eyes. Then, he got up. "What have I got to lose, I'll do it sure" Nik 3 snarled, before hissing in anger. There was no joy in life, what a joke, there was just misery.

(OOC: Nik 3 evolved from Pinkie Pie into Grumpy Pie)

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

@

"I highly doubt he'll be in my room to be able to find you." Rune said. "If he does find his way in there, he'd come out having to regrow his tail... again." He promised. "Plus, you are pretty much part of Nik, so you would know where he'd be weak. He wouldn't be coming out of there unharmed."

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"No, each of us may have the same strength as him, but we don't have the same durability. It tells that one slap tore my face open" Nik 3 hissed, his hair drooping down. "Then again, misery is everywhere, so what do I have to lose" Nik 3 grumbled, clenching his hand hard enough to draw blood from the nails

@

"Oh come on now, mini-Nik, just because you're a bit more breakable than the original doesn't mean you're any worse for it. You still hit just as hard. I should know, I've already been in a battle with the guy and he hits hard." Rune said, trying to console the clone. "You like revenge, right? Everybody likes revenge. Well, let's go get some."

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"Revenge....Father" Nik 3 muttered, his mind having completely snapped. Not only was his physical durability much lower, his mental shields were much weaker. At this point, he was indeed the tool Nik would have wanted...but this tool had directed its attention to Nik. "Revenge...REVENGE!" Nik 3 laughed.

• Brohoof 1

@

"Alright, calm down there sport." Rune said, placing a hand on mini-Nik's shoulder. "Proper revenge takes planning, guile, stealth. We both know taking him head-on won't do anyone any favors. To get your revenge, you'll have to work with me to achieve it. We'll be able to get back at him together that way."

QfdUcx0.png

@,

Nik 3 grunted in response. Along with being turned into a revenge fueled automation, his vocal functions were very restricted. "Grr....what?" Nik 3 managed to growl, the effort of remembering words painful to the shattered clone. He was broken, a shell of what he was before

@

"You'll get your revenge, we just need to wait for the right moment." Rune said. "Having him be embarrassed in his room alone wouldn't be as effective as having him embarrassed on the stage of the auditorium in front of the whole school, wouldn't it?" He said, trying in vain to suggest logic to the substitute.

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"Hnggh" Nik 3 moaned, nodding in understanding. This he understood, this was tangible and easy to get. Information needed to be tangible for Nik 3 to understand it. "I....understand" Nik 3 grunted, the effort of recalling words hard. Recalling anything was hard. All he remembered was hatred and revenge for his father

@

"Alright, good. We're getting somewhere." Rune said. "For what I'm planning now, we'll need a bucket of some kind of blood, and we'll need to know when he's making a public appearance." He mentioned. "The fact of the matter is, he's extremely attached to that jacket, and the blood will stain it. Plus it will make him quite angry, and at that point I'm pretty sure you'd want to get a piece of him yourself, would you?"

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"Revenge" Nik 3 grunted in agreement. Then, the door burst open, revealing another Nik, Nik 2.

"Brother, I was looking everywhere for you. Are you alright?" Nik 2 asked, looking at the glazed eyes of his sibling. Nik 3 snarled in response. 

"Revenge...it has begotten you. The poison of it flows through your veins, killing my brother....and you" Nik 2 mumbled, looking sadly at Nik 3 and Rune

@

"Revenge and Justice are two sides of the same coin." Rune said, trying to reassure himself more than anything else. "Either way, I'm assuming you're another of Nik's clones. This one just appeared in front of the original and was hit for no real reason. Is that not something that warrants justice?"

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"It is, but you are taking it upon yourself to be the judge, jury, and executioner" Nik 2 said, looking at him sadly. "Justice is so that something doesn't happen again, your plan will simply result in angering father and making him worse than before. He can't hurt you due to the rules, so he'll go for us" Nik 2 explained, hoping it would snap Rune out of it

@

This shocked Rune. He hadn't even thought about that possibility. "You're... You're right..." Rune stammered. "Even still, something must be done. He can't just keep being allowed to go around and keep beating the shit out of you." He started thinking. "I would say bring it up with the administration, but would they even intervene if someone was abusing their substitutes?"

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"It's doubtful. Most of the educated world shares Nik's view point that substitutes are just mindless drones who glitch occasionally" Nik 2 said sadly. "There is no good option, is there? At least I'm still sane, my brother is just a hollow shell who can do nothing but fester over revenge and grudges" Nik 2 growled, a bit of desperation and anger lacing his voice 

(OOC: Last post for the night)

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@

"If that's the case, then we have no other choice. Justice has to be taken in to our own hands." Rune said. "You aren't just mindless drones, you're able to speak with me and reason with me, just like anyone else. That must count for something. Either way, who said the teachers needed to know about anything." He said with a smirk.

QfdUcx0.png

@

"If you wish. Do what you want, I'm not stopping you" Nik 2 said softly, stepping back with a face of regret. Nik 3 growled and stepped forward. 

"rEVEngE" Nik 3 hissed, crossing his arms. Nik 2 looked at him and then gave Rune a glare. "As for mindless drones, my sibling has already turned into one" Nik 2 snarled

Lhee

Making his way outside, Lhee blinked to see the signs of melting snow.  What the...  Did I miss something?  The Marowak boy looked around, pausing when he saw a large gathering of other students and some of the professors.  They all seemed focused in the other direction though - Lhee couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to slip away.  

Making certain that none of them watched him, Lhee made his way to the fence that surrounded the school grounds and promptly dug a hole underneath it.  It only took a matter of seconds, thanks to Dig, and then Lhee had free reign of the desert before him.  Odd, considering that the school grounds were still suffering the after effects of a small winter flurry, but he pushed that out of his mind and started walking.

As he walks, Lhee lifts his head to the sky above.  It was the evening - it wouldn't be too long until the stars were out.  And he wouldn't be alone by then...  He was never alone at night.  With a slight smile Lhee turned his head to glance back at the Academy, to make sure he'd be able to find his way back in the dark, then sets out into the desert to find a decent place to dig.

((Lhee is going to be gone from the RP until we start the next day at this point!))

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia : Ampharos @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan? Play X and Y? Wynaut check out the

MLP Forums Pokemon League!

@

"If you wish. Do what you want, I'm not stopping you" Nik 2 said softly, stepping back with a face of regret. Nik 3 growled and stepped forward. 

"rEVEngE" Nik 3 hissed, crossing his arms. Nik 2 looked at him and then gave Rune a glare. "As for mindless drones, my sibling has already turned into one" Nik 2 snarled

"Careful other Rune mini-Nik. I think to much of an emotion consumes your kind. Rune, can we leave them out of this? If Real Nik finds out, they'll get more than hurt." Synthia kneels to Nik 3's height, "Hey little guy. How about we just calm down a little bit?" She smiles warmly at the clone, throwing in a little extra to Charm it, in hopes that it's mind would return. (I rolled a sixteen + 5: 21 vs Will.)

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

@

"You know what, that's probably a good idea. We've got that camping trip to go on anyways. I did manage to get some fireworks by the way." Rune said. "Want to go check with Koh and Lolita to see if they're all ready? I'm packed and have the tent and sleeping bags ready."

QfdUcx0.png

@, @

Melissa thought about the librarian's offer for a bit and decided. "LARPing sounds interesting, I think I'll give it a shot. Where do I sign up?" Melissa questioned. Looking over at the Marowak gijinka, she saw his tightened grip on the bone. To say the least she was kind of worried. And scared.

Delphina grinned and pointed at the wall next to the door. There was a big poster, easily missed due to it's placement, however, that began  with "Live Action Roleplay Club Sign Ups," and had a long list of blank spots, and few filled spots. Pointing it out, however, seemed slightly depressing to Delphina.

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

@

Melissa placed her book on the librarian's desk and headed over to the sign-up sheet. Looking over the names, she saw Lhee and Joshu. That's only three, she would have expected more. Signing her name, she said to the librarian. "It's a pity that there's only three names on here. That nook I placed on your desk? That's something that I'm returning. It was a good read. I'll see you on Monday for the first meeting." Waving bye she paced out of the library and thought about where she would go next ... seeming that the gym was the best option, she headed over there to get some training in.

• Brohoof 1

59e0d26d36e24_backgroundsig.png.97987e7f193fe183aa11aad22adcdd8b.png

What else am I meant to put here?

@,

"Yes...calm...makes revenge....EVEN BETTER!" Nik 3 laughed. The smile had worked....to an extent. He now remembered more words and had more access to his brain. He was still obsessed.

"He's dead" Nik 2 said quietly, his lips drooping downward. Nik 3, the bubbly, fun loving one, was gone, replaced by a drone that Nik would have loved