Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lets play Episode 22: The Kidnapping of Dildo Nose

Klopp

img-2125339-1-Lettz%20Klopp%20Banner%20(

Me and Arylett have gone and started getting into this whole "Let's Play" thing on youtube, just for kicks and giggles. And one of the first things we had to go and record is one of our favorites, Kingdom Hearts! :3

We are new to this whole thing, so no fancy editing or any such things. No, just raw footage of us playing with the occasional background noise of cats and Arylett's mom being her normal loud self. Not much else to it, really. Hope you guys enjoy it! :3

List of currently uploaded episodes:

Episode 1: The Journey Begins

Episode 2: Darkside to Selphie's Skirt

Episode 3: Where's the Damn Fish?

Episode 4: The World Just Shit Out a Ship!

Episode 5: "It's Blown Up Kid, I'm Sorry."

Episode 7: The Lost (Audio) Episode

Episode 8: Nipple Drive

Episode 9: Flaming Homo Heartless

Episode 10: The Gyyeaaaaammezzz!

Episode 11: The Cute Wittle Doggie!

Episode 12: Green Afro Pill

Episode 13: Jumping Jane

Episode 14: Tarzan's Demonstration of the Shitting Position

Episode 15: The Mysterious Pokeball That is Donald's Head

Episode 16: Return to Traverse Town

Episode 17: Donald the Duck's Ass

Episode 18: Oh God, It's Pinocchio!

Episode 19: Lost in Agrabah

Episode 20: Still Lost in Agrabah

Episode 21: Goofy Evolves! Genie Jafar Uses Hyper Beam!

Episode 22: The Kidnapping of Dildo Nose

Side Quests:

The Gummi Ship Tragedy

New episodes will be posted Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Check back for more!:3

Edited by Klopp
  • Brohoof 11

The title makes me think of a really awesome fanfiction that was full of dirty jokes.

(the fanfic's called Those Lacking Spines for anyone interested)

(I'd give a link but I don't feel like going out and finding it)

Anyway Kingdom Hearts is best game. :DDD

You guys are all silly, misinterpreting our title like that. :P

Anyways, the next episode should be up on Saturday. We've noticed some problems with the quality and the sound. As in, I speak too loud, and Klopp is a bit quiet, and the game sounds are a bit too overpowering. So we're gonna work on that after Episode 4. (We filmed all these episodes together in a row, so the issue can't really be fixed until we do our next filming session.)

Next time: A fetch quest! Klopp tries to look up Selphie's skirt and fights Riku. 

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

For those who are interested, episode 2 is ready to go!

Here's the link for all to click: Episode 2

Thanks for watching! :3

Oh, I just realized this: You're playing on Proud Mode, and you gave up Defense? You guys have a long game ahead of you...

Wouldn't be the first time I've done that before. Anyways, longer is a good thing. The longer it takes the more time there will be for nonsense shenanigans in the Let's Play. :3

• Brohoof 1

Next episode comes out on Tuesday, December 24th on Christmas Eve. :3 We will be updating our channel two times a week for the moment being. That might increase later on when we move out and we stop having to deal with my noisy family members or when something else happens.

Basically, our release days are: Tuesday, Saturday.

I always laugh when I see that title... xD

So do I. To this very day. We made that name like... months ago. XD

In the next episode, a heavenly body desecrates space with a mechanically constructed vessel! Oh and also, Klopp tries to imitate Mickey Mouse in the stupidest way possible.

Finally we start to get to the juicy bits of the story! Episode 4 is finally out, and this also concludes the episodes where I didn't know what I was doing! Yes, that's right! Episode 5, and all episodes after, will actually be in high definition!

Episode 4: The World Just Shit Out a Ship!

Stay tuned for Episode 5 on Saturday!

Edited by Klopp

I better here you Klopp, in every episode. 

(lelz) 

Oh, we will. At all times imaginable.

So like, we've gotten the vibe of things down and we totally forgot to mention: we're updating FOUR times a week. Why? 'Cause we're crazy and it's fun. THE KLOPPING HAS BEEN DOUBLED! (Now Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.)

• Brohoof 3

FInally, we've hit the first of the Episodes that is actually in HD. Yep, episode 5 is finally ready for your viewing pleasure!

Episode 5: "It's Blown Up Kid, I'm Sorry."

Thanks to all of you who are watching us! Glad you guys are enjoying it, we're both enjoying just making these videos and look forward to doing new games in the future. :3

• Brohoof 2

And here comes Episode 6 of Lettz Klopp to Kingdom Hearts!

Episode 6: Chain Smoking Since the Womb.

Today we have Arylett controlling Sora as we traverse through Traverse Town. Klopp sits behind and does a bunch of ridiculous voices, including a ten year old chain smoker, whose been at it since the womb. And weirdo Smeagol Donald.

• Brohoof 1

Next episode that's coming up: THE AUDIO FILE COMPLETELY FUCKS UP! There's only live commentary for all of about 1 minute or so, so now it's up to Klopp and Arylett to re-record more commentary which we haven't done yet, so I have NO Idea what's going to be said! And neither do you. Yay!

Stay tuned for what I will call "The Lost Episode." 

And here comes Episode 6 of Lettz Klopp to Kingdom Hearts!

Episode 6: Chain Smoking Since the Womb.

Today we have Arylett controlling Sora as we traverse through Traverse Town. Klopp sits behind and does a bunch of ridiculous voices, including a ten year old chain smoker, whose been at it since the womb. And weirdo Smeagol Donald.

Next episode that's coming up: THE AUDIO FILE COMPLETELY FUCKS UP! There's only live commentary for all of about 1 minute or so, so now it's up to Klopp and Arylett to re-record more commentary which we haven't done yet, so I have NO Idea what's going to be said! And neither do you. Yay!

Stay tuned for what I will call "The Lost Episode." 

Will you guys be going for side objectives as well?

Like trying to unlock special weapons and what not? 

• Brohoof 1

Will you guys be going for side objectives as well?

Like trying to unlock special weapons and what not? 

We've already got plans for that, actually.

We are just going to be doing the main story in it's own playlist, any side-quest stuff will be done in a separate playlist but will still be there for all to enjoy. Anything that is annoying, repetitive and grindy, such as collecting shitz to make Ultima weapon, will not be shown cause boring. We will most certainly be doing all the Colosseum tournaments in the side-quests as well. :3

And now we've got Episode 7 ready for viewing!

Edited by Klopp
  • Brohoof 2