My 2 drawing featuring Butterscotch

Raita

I do like it. It's quite cute. A teensy tiny bit rough on some of the lines, but that's easily attributable to the style.

As an amusing afterthought: when I saw this thread on the main forum page, it merely read "My 2 drawing featuring Butt..." which had me rather confused.

• Brohoof 2

I do like it. It's quite cute. A teensy tiny bit rough on some of the lines, but that's easily attributable to the style.

As an amusing afterthought: when I saw this thread on the main forum page, it merely read "My 2 drawing featuring Butt..." which had me rather confused.

well, I am glad ^^""" yah, I can't help it, I use mouse to draw, I left mah tablet at home, in other country [with mah PS2 and all mah precious things...] :blush:

I know, I saw it 2 xD I knew that this may confuse ppl a lil bit...

Nice job!

well, I am glad ^^""" yah, I can't help it, I use mouse to draw, I left mah tablet at home, in other country [with mah PS2 and all mah precious things...] :blush:

I know, I saw it 2 xD I knew that this may confuse ppl a lil bit...

You used your mouse to draw that?

In that case I'm rather impressed! I know for sure there's no way I could use my mouse to draw like that, not if I was used to a tablet and hand drawing.

You used your mouse to draw that?

In that case I'm rather impressed! I know for sure there's no way I could use my mouse to draw like that, not if I was used to a tablet and hand drawing.

yah...it was a pain, especially to draw the first one, of Butterscotch.

well...I am glad ^^""" yah, it is difficult to draw with a mouse...but nothin is impossible ':3

• 1 year later...