Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

revisiting princess twilight sparkle, and the canterlot elite.

FNGRpony

I made this post at work and my mind is no longer working,

Alright this fngr and I’m going to attempt tackle some speculation I ‘ve  had about one of the possibly directions the show is likely to take.

The canterlot elite likely making a return to the show to become an episode focus.

I thought it simply would have made just a good suggestion, because we’ve not had a lot of “princess” twilight sparkle.  Note I said pricess.  She had that one guard moment in the season premiere, and than nothing.

I imagined put in the same place as rarity from sweet and elite,

And even celestial from the triple g, only twilight wouldn’t do so well.

But how would you get the canterlot elite to deal with twilight?  I mean if they know about her based on previous interaction they’d see her as uncouth.

Well besides her title, she has presumably based on power ponies, getting her own castle designed by rarity.

An alicorn

A princess  and a castle that’s gonna be the height of vogue.

Granted it’s smack dab in the middle of the ever free forest,

And that might be a point of conflict.  Imagine the canterlot elite wanting to cut it down because they would see it as a dangerous and un necessary obstacle,

So obviously we’d have a reason for Rarty, for fashion in the episode, twilight being the princess, and flutter shy for obviously be against seeing a place like the ever free destroyed.

I can’t think of to much to with rainbow, but she could be off doing wonder bolts stuff or big sistering to scoots some where else or even having a congruent episode doing something involving apple jack.

I would foolishly entrust the role of pinkie pie to the writing staff.

Edited by FNGRpony

The Canterlot Elite's view on Twilight has to have changed since, she is now a princess so they are willing to change how they treat her to get on her good side. This does raise the question of having connections with Twilight, since she is a princess.

The Canterlot Elite's view on Twilight has to have changed since, she is now a princess so they are willing to change how they treat her to get on her good side. This does raise the question of having connections with Twilight, since she is a princess.

well i'm kinda expecting to see a few pony nobles paster twilight sparkle occasionally.

be it with trivial, or hell even important matters,

that have just slipped through the cracks because Celestial is very busy.

I mean if i couldn't get an audience with her royal sun ness and i knew about twilight, yeah it would be worth a shot.

Edited by FNGRpony

well i'm kinda expecting to see a few pony nobles paster twilight sparkle occasionally.

be it with trivial, or hell even important matters,

that have just slipped through the cracks because Celestial is very busy.

I mean if i couldn't get an audience with her royal sun ness and i knew about twilight, yeah it would be worth a shot.

Worth a shot, let's go with that.