Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open fallout the return

Anon In Equestria

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Jaeger heard a familiar voice and turned away from her squad to see Slava, she blushed and looked back at the group. "Excuse me for a moment." She said as she walked over to join him. "Hey Slava, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" She asked, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

@

Jaeger blushes when he kissed her, "I love you Slava and I would be happy to do you know what when I get back." She said with a wink. "Yes you have mentioned that many times in the past." She smiles as she loojs to her team and blushes even more. "What are you lot looking at?!" She barked

@

Jaeger blushed and nudged him playfully, "Don't worry about me...I have a team to help me contain my crazy side." She said with a laugh as the one called Saint walked over. "Don't worry sir we will make sure your friend here comes back you in one piece." He said with a slight smile

"shes not my friend my girlfriend get it right next time" Slava stares at the Enclave Solider and turns back to Jaeger well i better get back to well were im working"Slava gives Jaeger one more kiss before they see each other again"i love you angel' Slava smiles

@@Frosty V, "shes not my friend my girlfriend get it right next time" Slava stares at the Enclave Solider and turns back to Jaeger well i better get back to well were im working"Slava gives Jaeger one more kiss before they see each other again"i love you angel' Slava smiles

Edited by Lighting Split

Saint stares blankly at the man before bowing his head. "Of course sir." He says in a mellow tone. Jaeger smiles "Give him a break remember? I love you Slava." She kisses him one more time before waving good bye as she returns to stand with her team. "Alright....gear up!" She calls out

(edited)

Pain regret defeat loss sorrow I felt all these feelings at dc watching my brothers die one by one my men fell slain by the lone wanderer he was a man possessed I remember seeing a vertibird minigun being used to put holes in his chest he dropped to his knees but he got up and fired a energy charge of some kind at the vertibird and I remember the screams coming from the radio oh god the screams I still here them at night when I try to sleep I failed to protect my brothers failed as a soldiers failed as a commander I don't know why I lived I remember him putting a 308 round threw my armour and it hitting my ribcage as I flew to the floor and slowly started to bleed out the only reason I'm alive is because of my rank I was the highest ranking officer alive at that point so they sent in a vertibird to evac me out of adams air force base we left a lot of good men behind and I'm to blame for a lot off deaths that day they sent a lot of men into the meat grinder just to pull me out and now I live with those deaths every day one day I'll return to the capital wasteland and I'll burn it and the damned brotherhood of steel will pay with there blood once new vegas is ours I will glass the dc wasteland and vengeance will be mine

Edited by lonewolf1735

@,

Slava says over the intercom system"when do we start the battle?, so i know so i can wait and not doing anything waiting for the hurt soilders and" Slava sighs"im going to miss Jegaer,promise me nothing will happen to her because if dies i dont know what i would do".

Connor snapped out of his trance as the intercom went off it was slava he went over to the wall and pressed a button.

"Hay slava I'm not sure when the battle will start it depends if jaeger goes to her operation or if she waits until I openly declare war on the ncr at the mojave outpost if so the battle will start at 1400 hours we could use you on the frontline with the 501st its gonna be bloody and we could use all the medics we can get at the battle If you have no operations planned I would like for you to come with us up to nipton which is where we are setting up field control we've heard reports of the legion having desolating the town so it should be empty so no hostles also as for jaeger"

Connor sighed and shook his head and leaned against the wall.

"Look slava I can't promise anything this is war I can't babysit everyone so if she is hurt or... Killed I am sorry but this is how war is fought so slava are you free to join us at nipton"

@,

(can you use the name mention button it just i forget stuff if thats ok)

Slava sighs"Alright but i was looking forward to hurting some Legion but yeah i will come with you since there isnt anything to do". so Slava gears up and walks into Connors office.

(I'm on my phone so sorry but I can't)

Connor sat his desk smoking a big boss cigeratte and sighed as slava came in to his office.

"Slava good to see you so your comming with me to nipton that's good we need all the medical staff we can spare its gonna get messy can you handle it captain"

I get up and walk over to slava and hand him his ID badge.

@,

there should be a quote button like on the computer on your phone)

"im ready as i ever will be sir and you can count on me for anything" Slava says with a confident smile on his face"so were is Jeager going sir? and i hope there is at lest one Leagon so i can burtaly kill the bastad!"

Edited by Lighting Split

(edited)

Connor smiled at slavas wish to actually hurt a living person.

"I'm sure we will come across some scouts I'll make sure to save one for interrogation at your hands then"

Connor was thinking about his plan B and wondered what slava would think.

"Slava what would you do if someone had access to and threatened to use nuclear missiles on the ncr and legion"

Edited by lonewolf1735

@,

(i watched nuke bomb docs so yeah i know what they can do)

"i would no use it unless you fire it over at DC because the dust could bring fallout out over this way killing lots of poeple maybe not us but poeple who dont have power armor,and i know you dont want to hurt non enemys so a nuke strike is out of the question unless you want ti risk everyones elses life"

@,

(i watched nuke bomb docs so yeah i know what they can do)

"i would no use it unless you fire it over at DC because the dust could bring fallout out over this way killing lots of poeple maybe not us but poeple who dont have power armor,and i know you dont want to hurt non enemys so a nuke strike is out of the question unless you want ti risk everyones elses life"

Connor looked over to slava.

"I was speaking hypothetical of course even the enclave don't have nuclear missiles at there disposal and I mean if some outside force got hold of a missile and was threating the ncr and legion what would you do about it"

@,

"well i would try to figer who has them and try to stop them because no matter what or who it will still be dangers of fallout for everyone and i think you should my girlfriend to see if shes ready for her thing but yeah i would not let them lunch the nukes eve if it means saving the ncr and legaon because we have power armor we can wipe them out with breaking a sweat"

Edited by Lighting Split

Connor looked at slava and sighed slava was not gonna like plan b so connor hoped it would not come to that connor walked over to the intercom and pressed a button.

"Captain Jaeger report to the commanders office repeat captain jaeger report to the commanders office"

Connor sat back down in his chair and started to whistle.

@

(Just for the record you can mention people on a phone :3)

Jaeger looked towards the ceiling when she heard her name get called out over the Intercom System. "Wait here I'll be back." She told her team as she got up from her sitting position and walked to the commanders office, lighting a cigar on her way. When she arrived she walked in, taking a drag. "You called for me?" She asked

Connor was standing up looking at the map when jaeger walked in connor turned to face her.

"Ahh jaeger yes I did I was just wondering when you were gonna hit the ranger station its ranger station charlie

Me and slava are gonna hit the mojave outpost at 1400 hours its 1030 hours now when your ready to deploy just head topside we have vertibirds waiting to take your team to charlie station also you can radio for evac after the mission is complete so when are you going"

@

Jaeger kept her face straight and shifted her footing, "We are leaving now, my team is suiting up and moving topside as we speak." She said as she slid her assault rifle onto her back. She turned to leave but stopped at the door way. "I hope your evac team is fast, I do hate waiting." She smirked as she walked back out the hallway and went topside. She went to the designated Vertibird and climbed on. "Alright boys lets go kick some ass." She said as she closed the door and tapped the metal, signaling the driver to take off.

"Very good jaeger I hope for good results" I turned to slava "so slava do you need to grab any thing before we head out to the mojave outpost I would suggest getting your team ready and meeting me topside the 501st is gonna meet us at nipton my team and yours will take a vertibird up and meet them there I see you topside" I made my way topside and see my team waiting "troy chloe jacob you geared up" they nod in reply "good let's mount up and wait for delta 5 to join us" we enter helo 2-1 and wait for slava to arrive.

Slava walks down to the medical center"alright men lets gear up out medical things and move out to the Vertibird, i wont be joining you, im going with the commnder so i will see you guys there"Slava packs everything and goes stop side"im ready sir" Slava sults.