movies/tv The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Dragonshy

I suppose but I still see him as the most unstable and violent member of the whole group. I suppose the word I'd use for Shane is 'hothead'.

Yeah lol

Very successful last question, so next one is:

Where the hell is T-Dog?

I was going to answer this question seriously and then I saw 'Fapping in the RV' and my mind turned to mush.

Now that's all I can think he is doing! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Be sure to follow this thread to be updated on new things, next question is:

Who would you rather have as your leader?

>Shane

>Rick

>Daryl

>Carl

I would choose Rick because he is a good leader overall and doesn't make decisions without groups insight first.

(edited)

Rick. lol Carl? Are you serious?

XD Hey check out the RP: http://mlpforums.com...e-walking-dead/

Official Walking Dead RP: http://mlpforums.com...e-walking-dead/

Test

Lego's that I made, Darkshadow Dash had the idea. These are mine but I encourage him to upload his :)

Rick Grimes Posted Image

Rick Grimes with hat Posted Image

Andrea Posted Image

Carl Posted Image

Shane Posted Image

T-Dog Posted Image

Glenn Posted Image

Walker Posted Image

Maggie Posted Image

Daryl, really bad XD Posted Image

Edited by Dragonshy

Lego's that I made, Darkshadow Dash had the idea. These are mine but I encourage him to upload his :)

lol they're awesome. The Walker doesn't look like a walker though xD

For all you walking dead fans that like to read you should read day by day Armageddon great journal form ( and very realistic ) book

For all you walking dead fans that like to read you should read day by day Armageddon great journal form ( and very realistic ) book

• Brohoof 1

>Shane

>Rick

>Daryl

>Carl

I would choose Rick because he is a good leader overall and doesn't make decisions without groups insight first.

Whilst I like Daryl his leadership would be just awful. Rick would be the best leader as he takes everything into consideration and works for whats best for the group. Carl? Oh god no.

• Brohoof 1

>Shane

>Rick

>Daryl

>Carl

Shane is too rash to lead a group; no matter how much I love that bastard, he would end up killing off everyone just to survive.

Carl? He's a fetis, how is he going to lead a group. It would be natural for someone to just get pissed off and override him as leader, noone likes being told what to do by a kid no older than 10.

Daryl? He's a loner; he's no leader but he makes a damn-good survivalist.

Posted Image

Pic oh so related..

I digress, back to the question. Rick would have to be my first choice for a leader, seeing as he is the protagonist in the series, anyways. Rick was created to be the leader, therefore, he rightwell deserves to be the leader.

• Brohoof 1

Shane is too rash to lead a group; no matter how much I love that bastard, he would end up killing off everyone just to survive.

Carl? He's a fetis, how is he going to lead a group. It would be natural for someone to just get pissed off and override him as leader, noone likes being told what to do by a kid no older than 10.

Daryl? He's a loner; he's no leader but he makes a damn-good survivalist.

Posted Image

Pic oh so related..

I digress, back to the question. Rick would have to be my first choice for a leader, seeing as he is the protagonist in the series, anyways. Rick was created to be the leader, therefore, he rightwell deserves to be the leader.

You have the same mind as me - 0 -

Carl was a joke BTW

Why do I love this so much? The bloody pinkie makes it, no doubt!

Thanks! Made it myself. Well the scars and stuff, the original was all happy and stuff

Thanks! Made it myself. Well the scars and stuff, the original was all happy and stuff

Nice work, I've seen the original picture for pinkie pie; it's cool how you could really work it to where it's more apropos with the scars, blood, ect.

• Brohoof 1

My second favorite comic series! (beaten by some obscure comic that none of you guys never heard of *cough*Amory Wars*cough*)

Oh wait this is on the TV show...

...well Season 1 was good. Wasn't really faithful at all to the comics though! :(

I haven't seen Season 2 aside from the premier which I liked because we started following the comics again... sorta...

Then I just kept forgetting to watch it.

Apparently they are on some sort of Season 2.5 or something? Like they took a break for a few months or something?

Overall if you want a good comic book adaptation you will be disappointed, but it still has some of the same memorable characters and is a good show on its own so you will still like it!

My third favorite show on television!

My second favorite comic series! (beaten by some obscure comic that none of you guys never heard of *cough*Amory Wars*cough*)

Oh wait this is on the TV show...

...well Season 1 was good. Wasn't really faithful at all to the comics though! :(

I haven't seen Season 2 aside from the premier which I liked because we started following the comics again... sorta...

Then I just kept forgetting to watch it.

Apparently they are on some sort of Season 2.5 or something? Like they took a break for a few months or something?

Overall if you want a good comic book adaptation you will be disappointed, but it still has some of the same memorable characters and is a good show on its own so you will still like it!

My third favorite show on television!

I've got the first comic and it is nothing like the show :lol: . I enjoyed reading through the first comic but I prefer the show myself.