Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Dragonshy

Finale next Sunday. Gosh freaking dangit. This suspense is now going to kill me. Pretty good episode tonight, not the most exciting but very interesting. Can't wait for next week however.

It's actually the mid-season finale, so it's only halfway over. Like I said, this episode was basically filler for the next episode which I hope will be an hour and a half episode of awesomeness. There will be blood on both sides, but I predict either the governor or Mearl will survive.

Pertaining to this episode:

Michone is slowly growing on me. I mean, she's not afraid to do what's necessary, like killing the random guy.

It's actually the mid-season finale, so it's only halfway over. Like I said, this episode was basically filler for the next episode which I hope will be an hour and a half episode of awesomeness. There will be blood on both sides, but I predict either the governor or Mearl will survive.

Pertaining to this episode:

Michone is slowly growing on me. I mean, she's not afraid to do what's necessary, like killing the random guy.

I need to learn to pay more attention then. I could of swore I heard finale. But that is good news then. Now I just have to wait for the Talking Dead to learn even more about tonights episode.

• Brohoof 1

List of original group members left:

post-2408-0-62508600-1353931757_thumb.jpg

I loved the episode where Rick goes crazy over Lori's death and goes all super badass rage mode on all the walkers in the prison, he just axes through them like nothing.

Also, regarding Cheryl, I didn't see her die at any part, since T-Dog was already bit, he held down the walkers so she could run away. And then they said she died. Did I look away for 3 seconds and miss her death scene, or is she just wandering around in the prison somewhere?

Edited by TomzRD

List of original group members left:

I loved the episode where Rick goes crazy over Lori's death and goes all super badass rage mode on all the walkers in the prison, he just axes through them like nothing.

Also, regarding Cheryl, I didn't see her die at any part, since T-Dog was already bit, he held down the walkers so she could run away. And then they said she died. Did I look away for 3 seconds and miss her death scene, or is she just wandering around in the prison somewhere?

Have you seen the newest episode, if you have then you would know

Darryl found her inside the prison after locking herself in a room to get away from them

Also who else caught the Talking Dead, that way they decapitate the people/zombies in pretty amazing, and that Sneak Peak, that is not going to end well at all.

A thread, for the Walking Dead. By far one of my favourite shows ever. Can't wait for the new episode tonight. My favourite character would probably be T-Dog:

Oh why did he have to die

followed by Big Tiny even though he was only there for one episode, he was freaking epic.

Gotta love the chubby black guys.

Anyways, I'm loving the show so far. It's going close to the comics, but not exactly like the comics. I like that though because it makes it different. Just so you know, some of the stuff the govener did in the comics can't go on T.V., not even AMC, just a fun fact on how horrible he is in the comics. Also, It was Rick, Michonne, and Glenn, in the comics that went to the prison, not Glenn and Maggie. Just another fun fact.

Next episode is going to be a good one though. :)

Also, I feel Carl has really grown. One of my favorite characters in the show now. Also quite the badass, despite the hate he recieves.

Edited by Dragonshy

That freaking cliff hanger of an ending. No what, two months of waiting for more episodes. This episode tonight was epic in every way, so much happening. Good to see some new characters in Tyronne (So butchered that name, at least I think that is his name) and his group. Wish Michonne had killed the governor, but hey at least he is missing an eye. Carl is a freaking badass, in everyway so far this season, and tonight defiantly showed that. Can't wait for more episodes in February, and can't wait to see what happens with Daryl and Merle.

Wonder why they seem to love having only one black guy per group? But anyways that cliffhanger was intense tho, made season 2s mid season finale look like nothing in comparison! 

Man, that was insane. There was a perfect blend between the action, emotion, and (most importantly) the drama. 

It did everything right, and you gotta love that open ending. The next part of season 3 is going to be awesome.

Also, Michone should have fucking killed that lunatic. I'd rather kill him and die by Andrea than have to possibly face him later with a vengeance. I feel like they try to make the governor seem like a "grey" character (grey meaning no sob black and white, like he is obviously evil and Michone is obviously the good guy) but it just doesn't work in my opinion.

Edited by Velvet Remedyiscael

I noticed that all the most important characters have unique weapons such as a crossbow, hammer, katana, bayonet hand, colt python....well that settles it, if there ever is a real ZA I am going to be the guy carrying around a trident or a cinder block tied to a chain.

(edited)

That freaking cliff hanger of an ending. No what, two months of waiting for more episodes. This episode tonight was epic in every way, so much happening. Good to see some new characters in Tyronne (So butchered that name, at least I think that is his name) and his group. Wish Michonne had killed the governor, but hey at least he is missing an eye. Carl is a freaking badass, in everyway so far this season, and tonight defiantly showed that. Can't wait for more episodes in February, and can't wait to see what happens with Daryl and Merle.

Oh yeah his name's Tyresse. He was in the comics too and I'm sure you will like him when you get a better idea of his personality. I also feel like Carl is maturing fast, making him be able to make big decisions. I feel like Daryl won't die, but Meryle may. I can't say for sure, but I know one thing; Michone should have killed the governer. Next episode, some serious stuff is going to go down.

I noticed that all the most important characters have unique weapons such as a crossbow, hammer, katana, bayonet hand, colt python....well that settles it, if there ever is a real ZA I am going to be the guy carrying around a trident or a cinder block tied to a chain.

An M4 rigged with a chainsaw.

Edited by Dragonshy

So....if you watch the Walking Dead, who is your favorite character? And why do you like them?

I like Michonne because she is BADASS! I love her because she is ass kicking, brave, puts up a fight, and just awesome. She is one character Rick's group NEEDS! Lol :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't watched walking dead ever since it turned into a soap opera.

You are probably referring to the second season, where the most of the time they were doing nothing on the farm and nothing really happened. You should just watch the finale of season 2 then get to season 3 if you don't wanna watch the entirety of it. Trust me, it really does pick up again right off the start of season 3.

The Walking Dead is probably my favorite tv show, other than MLP.

Even though he's gone, Dale will always be my favorite character. Michonne's a favorite of mine, too!

I love The Walking Dead! The show makes you love get attached to the characters and then they go off and kill them off out of nowhere.

The Walking Dead is my favorite show right now. The Walking Dead > MLP in my opinion.

My favorite character is Daryl Dixon. Why? Because he's a great survivalist when it comes to the apocalypses.

• 2 weeks later...

Season three is almost back! Kjfmfjdkbwkeb

Well, like 4 weeks from being back, but still.

Season three, so far, has been absolutely amazing.

I love the governor, he's such an awesome villain : P

• Brohoof 1

Season three is almost back! Kjfmfjdkbwkeb

Well, like 4 weeks from being back, but still.

Season three, so far, has been absolutely amazing.

I love the governor, he's such an awesome villain : P

You actually LIKE the governor?! But he's such a psychopathic creep. If anyone, Shane was a great "villain". He had good intentions but acted them out in very harsh ways.

You actually LIKE the governor?! But he's such a psychopathic creep. If anyone, Shane was a great "villain". He had good intentions but acted them out in very harsh ways.

I believe he meant that he liked him as a villain. As saying, I like Darth Vader as a villain. It doesn't mean I think hes GOOD, but I think he's a cool BAD guy.

• Brohoof 1

I believe he meant that he liked him as a villain. As saying, I like Darth Vader as a villain. It doesn't mean I think hes GOOD, but I think he's a cool BAD guy.

Yea well, I guess it's just he's kinda lost his mind and yea as a villain, he's better, but I was thinking that he's too looney to see as a "good" villain. It's kind of confusing, but yea, I see what he means now.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Wow the finale was great, nice to see everything sort of get sorted out between the two camps even if things didn't really end in a peachy keen way. S3 was fantastic as a whole.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah... Just about one day ago, in here: "The Walking Dead" show season 3 final episode was showed. To me: it run out... I mean: governor is still alive and the events at the jail area, there was brought now more peoples... What you all think? Is this really suiting end of this awesome series, or will there be 4th season coming up?

Edited by Thunderlight

The reason its a cliff hanger is BECAUSE there will be a fourth season.

I LOVED the season 3 ending, it leaves the Governor as the main Enemy for Rick and the others, so I cant wait to see where it goes...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Season 4 is on the way, trust me on that one.

On December 21st, 2012, it was confirmed that AMC had renewed The Walking Dead for Season 4.

According to Hollywoodreporter Season 4 will premiere October this year.

From Walking Dead Wiki

According to Glen Mazzara, the prison is going to be involved in the storyline of the fourth season.[2] It has been confirmed that the production of this season will start on May 6, 2013 and that the season will consist of 16 episodes. David Morrissey is set to reprise his role as The Governor, despite an initial one-season contract. A new character named Roy Stark is currently in the process of being cast. He will be a series regular.

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 1