Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could I please get a few posts removed please?

ovr9000percentcooler
Go to solution Solved by Moonlight,

I understand mods can't delete my account, but my parents are checking all of my accounts, and I need any posts/threads deleted regarding my parents, role-play, and possibly that one post in the clop survey. Not to mention this thread as well.

I appreciate your time, you guys are lifesavers! :)

I understand mods can't delete my account, but my parents are checking all of my accounts, and I need any posts/threads deleted regarding my parents, role-play, and possibly that one post in the clop survey. Not to mention this thread as well.

I appreciate your time, you guys are lifesavers! :)

Wipe your history, and tell them a few sites you visited had cookies in them that can be harmful to your computer. That can work. :3

http://mlpforums.com/page/faq/_/moderation/do-members-have-the-ability-to-delete-their-own-posts-and-threads-r62

If a user desires the removal of one of his or her posts and/or threads, they are encouraged to use the large red reportbutton that is located beneath every post on the forum, or to PM a moderator, with reasoning as to why they want their topic or post removed, locked, etc. As long as there is a credible reason for the request the staff will often honor them, though threads that have spawned good discussions, and/or posts that are central to the discussion taking place within a thread are unlikely to be removed. The decision of whether or not to remove a given thread and/or post is up to the discretion of the moderator that handles the report.

As named above, you must either PM a mod/admin asking for a post to be deleted or you must hit the "Report" button under your own post. If the mods/admins think your reasoning as to why you want a post deleted is justifiable...they will remove it. 

• Brohoof 2