Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DHX Employees Removing Their Pony Posts

(Spark)

(edited)

Hello.  It’s my first time posting in this forum, so I hope I’m doing this right and started this topic in the correct place. :)

Something has been going on with some of the DHX Media employees that has me a bit worried and I’m hoping someone here in this forum might be able to shed some light on what’s going on.  There is a possibility (and I stress the word “possibility”) that there may be some type of new DHX crackdown on employees posting pony on the internet.  Now, I don’t want this thread to turn into a panic thread.  I’m just looking for any facts and info that might help to find an answer to whatever is recently going on.  And now, time for the meat & potatoes of this thread.

As of right now, there seem to be at least 2 DHX employees that have removed there pony stuff from the internet very, very recently.  The first to come to my attention was Nayuki of the Allspark forum.  Nayuki is a layout artist for FiM and had been a member of the Allspark since March 9, 2011.  From what I can tell, Nayuki’s last posts on the Allspark was on June 26, 2013, of which EQD had quoted him on in an EQD post you can find here.  EQD has quoted Nayuki many times before with no problems whatsoever.  What happened next could be only coincidental or maybe directly related, but within a day or two later, Nayuki started removing all of his posts from the Allspark, leaving only a few empty posts behind.  He wiped everything, including posts that really didn’t have much to do with pony.  He had over 500 posts there.  Nayuki even removed his custom-made Lyra avatar and his profile info.  His account still technically exists at the time of me posting this, but his last visit there was on July 3.  He has not been heard from since.

The second to come to my attention was Sibsy (aka Sabrina Alberghetti).  She is one of the storyboard artists for FiM.  From what I can tell, Sibsy has scrubbed her deviant Art gallery of all the pony art she’s done recently.  All of her Wildfire art and anything else to do with pony has been completely deleted from her account.  But, unlike Nayuki, Sibsy appears to still be active.  Even though her pony stuff has been wiped from her dA, she is still active on deviant Art along side her twitter.

These two instances of pony related things being deleted from DHX employee’s forum and art accounts aren’t enough to officially say that this is some type of recent DHX crackdown.  More facts and info need to be collected to help determine whether or not that is the case.  On a side note; Sibsy’s really good friend, Raven (FiM storyboard artist), still has all of her pony related art on her dA account for the moment.  Whatever has been going on, Raven doesn’t seem to be affected yet.

So, does anyone here have information that could be shared?  Have there been any other DHX people that have removed their pony related content from the internet recently during the past month or so?

Remember, this is just an information gathering thread.  It is NOT intended to be a panic thread. :mellow:

Edited by WildAnime
  • Leaves 1

• 10 years later...