ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Yes! :yay: Haha sorry I'm just glad you read it, it is such an interesting story. I never played the game but I'm sure that they couldn't capture what was in the book. But yeah like I said it won't be the same but it will have some parallels

Sorry I'm a bit busy and being stuck on my phone makes it hard to post :/ glad you guys stepped up and had the armor attack, feel free to add a couple of statues ;) You can always control low level things to fight without me if you're bored. There isn't a high level thing I would control for you to fight in the treasury room. But look out for the giant dragon statue :P also the sword piece is going to be a really bright glowing jagged piece, like a lightning bolt.

New post

going to a movie be back in 2 hours or so

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe you could have another sun shard hidden in the frozen north? (The Arctic of Equestria)

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

@@Torrent505

Or another one in a mount doom like vulcano! :D OOH, that would make a perfect forge! :3 (I'm going to make embers sword right?)

• Brohoof 1

How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Three percent of the population likes classical music, if only we could get it up to four percent we'd be back in business and all our problems would be over." How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Everybody loves classical music! They just haven't found out about it yet!" It's an entirely different world. It's what you make of it that counts.

I found an easy way to find out if you've inspired someone. If their eyes are shining, you know you're doing it!

Embers is using the sun shard as a sword.

(Rejected!) That sounds so much more awesome when I say it out loud.

• Brohoof 1

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

@@Torrent505

Or another one in a mount doom like vulcano! :D OOH, that would make a perfect forge! :3 (I'm going to make embers sword right?)

it kind of works as a sword already xD

As i hope it can change form :P

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Maybe you can take a regular sword and imbue it with the sun shard's powers, because we will be needing that later on.

Yeah embers is just using the raw sun shard right now as a sword but that makes it a bit vulnerable, it will be stronger and better after you actually forge it for the actual purpose of being a sword. :P right now embers is just swinging around a piece of the sun that looks like a sword because he wants it too :)

Then its going to be DA SWORD OF ALL MAGIC DAT HAS BEEN INTO A SWORD-BUSCUS.

Wait! Torrent! Go read my post on the RP!

What... did I just call you Wanderlust?? Oops..

Edited by Wind in the Willows
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like leaving the roleplay, because well Star doesn't get much interactions in the roleplay but I'm not blaming anyone but I'm self and if I do go I know I won't be missed.

D: You will be missed! Everypony here is going to need to work together!

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

I feel like leaving the roleplay, because well Star doesn't get much interactions in the roleplay but I'm not blaming anyone but I'm self and if I do go I know I won't be missed.

Nuuuu! Willow loves Star! If she left, she would feel horrible! Nuuuu!

Check the RP. Star Struck's relationship with Willow will get even stronger! After all, remember when she had an argument with Steel? You helped her a lot after that.

Edited by Wind in the Willows

D: You will be missed! Everypony here is going to need to work together!

I said feel like not that staying I'm not going but I might not stay too I think I should think about it when I wake up

Willow I will think about it but I thought I might as well say it too because I have holded that in for a while.

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

I said feel like not that staying I'm not going but I might not stay too I think I should think about it when I wake up

Willow I will think about it but I thought I might as well say it too because I have holded that in for a while.

Just go check the RP. If you are thinking about leaving, you might as well.

Why that's?

Come on, just go look at my post!

Please please please please please?

I hope it's not too late to join!  :blush: 

Name: Peppy Pines
Age: Dependent on other RP'ers (so if you are all roughly mares/adults, Peppy's a mare)
Species: Pegasus - good with nature, wind, etc, considering her back story and cutie mark.
Appearance: On her bio.
Place during Firestorm:  Canterlot.

Edited by Candiey

trainer_card.png

I hope it's not too late to join!  :blush: 

Name: Peppy PinesAge: Dependent on other RP'ers (so if you are all roughly mares/adults, Peppy's a mare)Gender: FemaleSpecies: Pegasus - good with nature, wind, etc, considering her back story and cutie mark.Appearance: On her bio.Place during Firestorm:  Eh, Ponyville.

You are probably not late. But I recommend you start in Canterlot so you can join the group really quickly.

The one were Willow and Crystal stop breathing?

Yes! I'm giving everyone a test! REPLY! Edited by Wind in the Willows

You are probably not late. But I recommend you start in Canterlot so you can join the group really quickly.

I'm giving everyone a test! REPLY!

I did D: Embers has like 1 care in the world now, and thats willow 

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

I did D: Embers has like 1 care in the world now, and thats willow

Your scores for the test are in. Willow gives you a 11/10 and Crystal Flower gives you a -6/10 She says you didnt even notice her.