Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Okay so before another day passes in real life I think we should vote on if @ should be able to join the RP with the OC he posted in this thread. (terra lionmane the second in his signature or find his post) I don't think EpicHarmony would say no to it and he has been trying to join for three days that takes commitment. So I vote that when we reach Canterlot he joins us.

Other than that we should probably say the RP is closed so we don't get too chaotic but that's just my vote.

(Also I'm going to be at the Olympic qualifiers for ariel skiing; it should be really cool. I'll update by my phone if I can sorry!)

Yes, but the only REEL terra (earth) person is THIS STALLION right 'ere. 'T would be nice to have another proper STALLION WARRIOR in the group. Steel is a bit to sneaky stabby for me...

Btw, i edited my post. Please check it out before you post anything new...

Edited by Scribblegroove

Yes, but the only REEL terra (earth) person is THIS STALLION right 'ere. 'T would be nice to have another proper STALLION WARRIOR in the group. Steel is a bit to sneaky stabby for me...

Btw, i edited my post. Please check it out before you post anything new...

Embers can fight :( he just doesnt fight often :P and he isnt really "proper stallion warrior" But he can sure as heck fight dang well, if it wernt for steels evil belly flop move >_< I was asleep so i have no idea what is going on

Hehehe he was wondering on his own and no pony saw, how is anyone to know? We saw how long it took for the group to remember that chilly was missing :P you just made alpha Rex very happy though and the next scene I was writing for the dogs will be much more interesting if nobody saves you quick...

(I'm back at my hotel now so I should be posting regularly for the next 6 or more hours depending on how active people want to be haha)

True but Runedawn and Chilly are kind of staring each other down right now, so first we have to hope Runedawn heard him, which he probably did and second that Chilly doesn't decide he's pissed at Runedawn and decide to fight him right now. Tense moments for the group and so many steps back, we were so close to Canterlot lol.

Speaking of Canterlot I spoke with EpicHarmony and she has somethings going on right now, she hopes to be back but isn't sure when she will be. So she gave me permission to control Luna to advance the story, I'm figuring out how to play her right now but we can meet her so that's good. Star Belle is still traveling with us too, and she'll play when Epic is back.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

@@dashian500 @

I am loving this fight scene guys :)

Well he passes out afterward so that helps by making him only able to take out someone as a last ditch effort and I'll make the big baddies have some sort of protection, like the alpha dogs runic armor protects him from most pure magic attacks and why do you think I made North Wind already dead ;)

That was directly because of Grell :P I read everyone's backstories and though I was afraid some like grell could be OP everyone has handled their powers really well so far.

@

most of the things that involve Willow have me going AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! And I've got to say she really cleared up any of Wanderlust's thoughts about leaving the group to be on his own and I thought that was going to be a constant weakness for him in this RP.