Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Newcomers in Equestria

Grimm Leaf

(Earth 10/13/13) Josh is searching an abandoned library and finds a spell that creates a portal to another dimension, reads over it many times and memorizes it.

Then the next day while at his mothers hair and nail studio after school he finds a secluded mirror to cast the spell and does so and goes through.

after 3 hours he wakes up confused and in a bed somewhere he's never seen before shakes his head to clear it and tries to pop his knuckles and only hears a "CLOP!". finding hooves, not hands. Almost freaking out, he tests his voice "Hello!?" and calls to anyone who might be listening.

After waiting for 5 minutes he inspects his surroundings. The walls are Crystal, the bed is very comfortable and there is nothing in the room but him, the bed, and the door.

He call's out again "HELLO!?" hears twilight sparkle's voice saying "he is awake!" his eye's widens in astonishment to where he knows he is.

As twilight enters the room he says

(Dialog starts)

"I am in the crystal castle in northern Equestria, your name is Princess Twilight Sparkle"

"Wow, you sound like Pinkie Pi..."

"I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!"

"Slow down. First, your name?"

(Dialog ends)

After explaining everything to her (even the TV show) Twilight finally points out that he's an Alicorn.

TO BE CONTINUED!