Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheaper MLP T-Shirts?

Capt. Snuggle Gruff

So.........recently I've been wanting to get an MLP themed t-shirt.  So of course I went to WeLoveFine and RedBubble, both amazing sites with amazing shirts.  But then I saw the prices, $25?  I know it's a decent price since they aren't mass produced by HUGE companies but I'm just not super comfortable paying over $15.  So I checked other places such as Amazon and eBay but no luck there either.  I recently checked my Hot Topic ( >_> ) and they had some nice shirts..................in XXL sizes only.  So with no luck on finding a store with good brony shirts for a bit cheaper I come to you guys to ask if ya'll no of any good online, or real life stores that meat these requirements.

Thanks, and Peace :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Not every day, but every so often, you can find MLP shirts on websites such as https://www.teevillain.com/ or the like. Keeping your eye on Equestria Daily usually helps, but mostly I have friends that monitor these sites let me know. The catch is that the shirts are only up for 24 hours. Also, all shirts from these sites are fan made.

Today's tee villain shirt? AWESOME.

It is the same with me. I would love to buy a pony shirt or two but they are just too expensive for me. Since I can only find them online and I don't live in the USA, the postage could cost even more than the shirt.

Actually Hot Topic has a small sale on right now for there stuff.  They don't really have a huge selection but they've got a couple neat things.

http://search.hottopic.com/clothing/Brony-Shirt