Cutie Mark tatoo?

risingpulsar

(edited)

If I actually DID get one on my butt or hip or whatever I would probably get something custom, I would wait until I found something that I was TRULY passionate about to the extent that I know it would never ever grow old and then go from there! :P

Though I might not actually put it anywhere near my lower hip area, as much as I'd like to ,I would more than likely reconsider the location such as my arm or back or something, might be a little awkward having to pull your pants halfway down to show a darn tattoo! ^_^

Maybe draw my OC's cutie mark on my ass with a sharpie pen and couolored markers, but never as a permanant thing

You: Hey bro?

Friend:What?

You:Draw a cutie mark on my ass for me!

Friend:.....................................................

tumblr_lq7xyzqQ6i1qkkck4o1_250.gif

:P

Edited by 0blivion

I haven't been brave enough to get a tattoo anywhere that would be less tender than my backside, never mind a cutie mark, so I think it would be in a marker, or otherwise temporary, and only if I thought there might be the slimmest chance someone would appreciate it, so, you know, really extenuating circumstances. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

What happens if the fandom dies? WHO CARES?! Listen i love you all, i do, but if you age and "grow out" of MLP, good for you. I have been a "Brony" since 89 at the age of 6 i knew it spoke to me, i am 30 year old man that enjoys candy colored ponies who rant about friendship. Its pure, its good, and i love it. If i was going to grow out of it i would have done so as a emo-teen. I havent, i am a man and i am proud of my Cutie marks, my Rarity titles and my pony tats. Hate, cry, and rant all you want, some things, good things, never change

You are brony to the heart. Your post deserves  a brohoof.

My Artist just came out of the Brony-closet, lol! He calls me today, at 4am, freaking out as he just watched the S4 finale and being one of his biggest MLP Tatt customers, he wants me in there today for a freebie lol. Full color shoulder work is never cheap, see, friendship is magic!!!

(updated for those who arent trolling this thread and honestly considering MLP ink)

Rainbow Power Rarity, here I come!

• 1 month later...

I actually don’t get why y’all wanna the same cutie marks as the main characters. Cutie mark is something that represents your own special talent, not their. That’s the meaning of cutie mark.

As for me, yeah, I wanna get a cutie mark tattoo. And my CM would be somethin’ like this:

post-26154-0-61149200-1402670120.png

It represents my “special talent”- electricity and higher technologies (like computers or programming).

• Brohoof 1

I've always joked that if I ever got a tattoo, it'd be my cutie mark on my butt.  ^_^

Still kinda considering it, but also considering it might scare off any future guys I meet XD

I've always joked that if I ever got a tattoo, it'd be my cutie mark on my butt.   ^_^

Still kinda considering it, but also considering it might scare off any future guys I meet XD

Why not? I’d rather find it nice and attractive. :)
  • Brohoof 1

I would go with either Dashie's mark (Its got style, plus its no so obvisous to haters), shining armour's mark (always like that mark, can't explain why :P), or my OC's ,mark (because, japanese)

Nope nuh uh nada nein nyet non.

FIM will end at some point, keep that in mind when you get a tattoo that will stay on your body forever and ever.

Ponies may end, but they’re leaving the hoofprints in our hearts, that will stay there forever. Well, sometimes not only hoofprints and not only in hearts. :)
  • Brohoof 2

I'd just like to say to everyone who thinks tattoos will get "all wrinkly" and you'll hate them when you're 60, both my grandparents have tattoos and you can still tell what they are.  lol

Almost everyone in my family has tattoos except me.  My dad's even a tattoo artist.

LOL i love the tattoo haters in this thread on a forum where mostly grown men watch a cartoon meant for little girls. It really makes my day reading some of these posts that imply they are judging me for enjoying something i put on my body that effects no one but me!

• Brohoof 1

I've always joked that if I ever got a tattoo, it'd be my cutie mark on my butt.   ^_^

"it might scare off any future guys I meet"

All the more reason to go for it. If it's something YOU want that might "scare off" anyone, that just weeds out all the people who can't accept you for who you are. 

Now if ....er-.... when you find a guy who sees it, recognizes it as a "cutie mark" and loves it.... that's when you know you have a potential winner. 

• Brohoof 1

If you’re afraid of needles, it’s the right solution- hot iron. I doubt ya’ll be afraid of needles after this. ;)

Would be very nice for two reasons:

1. It is something that represents me. Having it permanently on your skins helps you never forget who you were.

2. It's a nice excuse to go showing your butt for everyone. :3

I just won't do it because then I wouldn't be able to donate blood. :/

I actually don’t get why y’all wanna the same cutie marks as the main characters. Cutie mark is something that represents your own special talent, not their. That’s the meaning of cutie mark.

As for me, yeah, I wanna get a cutie mark tattoo. And my CM would be somethin’ like this:

attachicon.gifcute mark_osn.png

It represents my “special talent”- electricity and higher technologies (like computers or programming).

That is actually a pretty neat CM! How come I've never thought of something like that for mine... *is jealous*

I reckon everypony can get a lot of fun by analyzing his/her life, finding own special talent, and puzzling over putting this into image.

Just been thinking for most of the day, and figured i would address everyone saying the pony fandom wont be around to justify tattoos. Here are quie a few fandoms, and subjects that have made great tattoos, and withstood the test of time. Star wars, star treck, dr who g i joe, transformers james dean betty paige, marilyn monroe, betty boop, pop eye, disney animation, band related tats inspired by the rolling stones pink floyd, led zepplin, iron maiden, tribal bands, barb wire, celtic knots. I could probably come up with many more, but these are classics i could think of off the top of my head.

I am sure that there are people even more passionate, that could list more. If mlp goes off the air next season, i will always have the joy and memories it has provided me, and the bonding moments i have shared with my daughter. I will remember it all everytime i see my tattoo, and i will smile and be grateful for it all. When my daughter has children, i will show them my tattoo and share stories about their mother, and the fun we shared with this fandom.

• Brohoof 1

Yes!!! The thought has crossed my mind many a time — if I do, it'll be my own Cutie Mark. I actually have the money to do it, but ATM getting inked isn't high on my priorities. But someday...

Eh, I don't really think a Tatoo would fit me much(Besides my parents would not approve lol.) and I don't really know if I'd just personally get it.

That said I don't think it's a bad idea, might be cool, it's really up to what you want personally, it's not really a choice to be made by others atleast in my opinion.

• 7 years later...