Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Space Ponies(working name) - A game set in a MLP/WH40K mixed world

Tiina Brown

im guessing a backmounts probs the most feasible, or have it like a saddlebag set up.

It would both work and look well with dual bolters, one each side, but with only one bolter?

Not to mention the bolt pistols ....

Hm, at this rate, i may have to make a demo of what little i have, currently, and start the non-game part of the project ....

Why not have a sort of shoulder rig holding the weaponry?

Hm, could be an idea, but i guess i'll have to see what i wind up with .....

I have been fairly inactive considering the project again, having my usual problems with motivation and such, being stuck on feeling it to be more problematic than i really know it is ...

At least, today, i decided to make other ponies that might get included, and has thus started on two Cameo Characters (kind of).

This increases the possibility that i will at least include those two, and perhaps even a "Cameo-Area" aligned to at least one of them.

THE EMPEROR DEMANDS A DEMO!! NOW!!

Ok, i finally have at least some kind of Demo.

It should be downloadable from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?18giju82xi5j3

The few enemies there is, can still not hurt you ... sadly.

Also, this is just the core of the first mission, and nothing more.

Hm, could be an idea, but i guess i'll have to see what i wind up with .....

I have been fairly inactive considering the project again, having my usual problems with motivation and such, being stuck on feeling it to be more problematic than i really know it is ...

At least, today, i decided to make other ponies that might get included, and has thus started on two Cameo Characters (kind of).

This increases the possibility that i will at least include those two, and perhaps even a "Cameo-Area" aligned to at least one of them.

Ok, i finally have at least some kind of Demo.

It should be downloadable from here:

http://www.mediafire.../?18giju82xi5j3

The few enemies there is, can still not hurt you ... sadly.

Also, this is just the core of the first mission, and nothing more.

Hey I really like the tone you set in this game; the graphics are retro-ish but not too distracting from the game play. It also seems that that would be good for the storyline.

One problem - when you hold down left, then hold down right, then let go of left (usually very quickly) the sprite doesn't update correctly. That's the only issue I could see.

Keep it up, This is cool!

(edited)

That looks really awesome! I can't wait to play it! :D

I have a mediocre pre-alpha for download now. The few enemies still can't hurt the player character, and it is just the main core of the first mission.

It uses arrows for movement, and space for jump.

It's supposed to be here: http://www.mediafire.../?18giju82xi5j3

By the way, Mediafire's download sometimes doesn't work, for some unknown reason. If it doesn't, then just try again.

EDIT: 12 - 15/3

Demo improved, the enemies now cause damage, but they still stand still .... and the unwanted backslide is still not fixed.

Edited by Tiina Brown

• 1 month later...

Ok, The Demo is not yet updated, but i want the next demo-update to be more solid than it would be if i made it as i write this.

But, i have a screenshot-like picture, that shows some of the new additions .... direct or indirect:

Posted Image

Additions shown(currently still not in the Demo):

* A working Chainhorn

* Yes, all 4 space ponies in the mission is movable, but only one at the time.

* A timer (this may prove to be realy important ... )

* A possible "Order"-function. This might be removed, though, unless i find a good way to use it.

Ok, i have made a lousy video, and put it on youtube, to show some updates ....

The Demo itself is still not updated yet, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, improved Demo is uploaded, it has the same link as the earlier Demo ... There is not much more on the game, yet, though ... but it has the same updates as in the posted youtube-clip ...

Lol ponies and space maries... HERESY!!!

not bad

Thank you, you are the first to post here except me for a long time (it feels long for me).

It's much appreciated. :)

I also have another upload now, that shows a different part of the project, but it is really not a part of the game, so it doesn't really belong in this thread ...