Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Total Drama Roleplay (Reboot)

Armin

Alright, so this is a kinda reboot of my previous roleplay (See: http://mlpforums.com/topic/72707-total-drama-island-roleplay-anyone/ if you care).

So, my previous one didn't get too far, and I guess I should have accepted more people or something? I dunno. Anywho, it was kinda fun while it lasted and I was wondering whether anyone tried to reboot it?

The reason why it is planning is because I need ideas for this this time, try and make it more interesting and junk.

Alrighty, I'll copy paste most of the stuff from the OOC last time.

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT! BEWARE!

This roleplay involves teenage players who signed up to be in a reality tv show on an island called Total Drama Island. Everyone had expectations for what the camp was going to be like, with the idea that it was going to be luxurious. The players were divided into two separate teams: The Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass (Definitely needs changing, ideas needed.). The teams were given different challenges every three days (Can time skip). The losing team would vote one of their members off, or occasionally there can be reward challenges. At some point in the competition, when there isn't too many players left the teams would merge. The same elimination would continue to happen, except then after every challenge only a couple of people had invincibility and the whole group had to vote somebody out instead of just one team. The process continued until only two contestants were left to complete in a challenge where the last contestant standing won 100,000 bits.

Rules:

• No alicorns please, or at least no Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's. I might consider alicorns if they are actual decent characters.
  • Please try to have decent grammar. Bad grammar both makes me want to hurt you and makes you look like an idiot.
  • Swearing is allowed, but not excessively.
  • Try to keep to the standard three pony races, although zebras will be allowed. No griffons, or dragons.
  • People will be voted off. No whining, complaining, ifs or buts if you are. You may be allowed to return later on in the game.
  • You may want to watch an episode of Total Drama (They're on Netflix and Youtube) but you don't have to.

So yeah, that's it. Please join! Also, if you have any ideas for this roleplay, comment them!